It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

want to see a ufo then please give this a try,as it works for me

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
So you can summon UFO's at will by.. whatever method - but you can't take images or video in order to prove it.

Sure sure sure.

and I can knock up a nuclear bomb and blow up a small country on planet Orc, but I like mork too much.

Or is it you just don't want to? They tell you not to? The sun gets in the way? Xenu sends Tom Cruise over to steal your camera?

You know, it's better to start off with evidence of this claim, rather than just tell us all it's so simple.

Edit --

And if you're involving your kids in this I hope you're not the sort of person who is using laser pens and stuff... It's OK to tell your kids about it and make them go oohh ahh, but some people are dangerous, and when kids are involved... well, they need to be looked into.

If not, by all means tell them to look up there and see. That's not a bad thing. It's not like you're telling them the moon will eat them, and I had an uncle who did that to his kids.. they cried when they saw the moon after that.

Just asking...

edit on 23-4-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

The advice was to see if you could get your own sightings of ufo. For God's try it and take your own damn photos/videos and stop your bullying tactics please.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
reply to post by strangedays

got news for you buddy, we all die no matter what you believe and how you
percieve the universe.

your post was quite nice until you added the edit. still, i respect your opinion,
however i do not see any statements in all the posts i have read that reflect your edit.
enlighten me in your stance if you have the time.

we are small fish in a big pond. do you respect this, my opinion?

btw who's scaring who here?

regards fakedirt.

futher, i do hope this devil you write about is a good guitar player, hell i might even dust off my banjo if he comes round.
edit on 24-4-2012 by fakedirt because: invite to the devil for a jam.

I was just including it all in one post I tend to post like 3 seperate responses didnt want to do that.

But since you make the point, small fish big pond. It seems that every conscious butt #er I run across has to remind me how much better they are, how im insignificant, etc. That is not the nature of a superior being. I obviously have something that they desire for them even to try to demean me. It literally takes HUNDREDS of you to try to bring me down, and it still doesnt work. So small fish in a big pond? Na small fish in a big pond of faggots maybe lol.

Cons always get mad when they try to call you out, you pull their card, and they STFU like the little bitch they are as always. There is no superiority in a person that has to hide. So NO, I dont think im a small fish in a big pond. I think the pond is slime maybe. Maybe the conscious can go organize some more murders and act all innocent like they didnt. Sorry but I dont bow to: murderers, rapists, pigs, tyrants, parasites, liars, people that have to hide, people that cannot handle problems on their own so they need groups of people to feel their worth, lazy that make money off of others that work, basically everything that the conscious mass is. And all its victims that were once good people but now have joined up.

These conscious people are the # that I wipe from the bottom of my boot.

EDIT: you also have to consider that im arguing a point that I have limited info on. I have intentionally been kept out of the loop. To argue a high and mighty point of superiority based on info I am not allowed access to then to call me a small fish or dumb is, well, dumb. Ride the points I dont know with pride like you are right seems to be the conscious formula. Something funny about that too-it seems like when I do finally dig out the "truth" it seems to take a lot of the hot air out of the conscious sides argument as they usually are lying and its similar to what I thought.

So the formula seems to be:
-put out lie or false info
-I discover real info, con was lying
-I call out the liar con
-con puts a lie on top of that lie, I find out thats a lie, the cycle continues....

Obviously if im a small fish you guys sure try hard to make sure I dont get that info. You dedicate your resources to myself and other organics essentially. If there is that much of a focus on simple people like us and resources dedicated to trying to get at us (which they do a # job), maybe we are not a big fish but certainly a person worthy of receipt of the resources.

Oh yea and all the while they are talking about people being dumb and trying to isolate and attack us, cons like my pos ex gf are getting trained by several people (probably at once lol), ripping other people off, engaging in hurtful activity and murderous behavior. It took me some time living among these people to find out how horrible they really were. But now I know. And hopefully people "read" my story/experiences.

I always tell the cons to live it up. Get as much sex, money, domination over others, etc as you can. Those things are cheap and honestly thats right what these people I describe go for. Maybe you get so bored with your lives you need the cheap thrills. Its pathetic. We all know that you (not saying you specifically, there are still some good cons out there) cant live that out for much longer, with all the resources drying up, things being taken away. I dont know why I dont just do that. I guess I want to try to do what I can that is in the name of the lord and try to be as less corrupt as possible, I mean we live in sin so its difficult to avoid everything. I know it doesnt matter. But if I can serve as some example of how we should try to be im all for that.
edit on 24-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

i listened to it all and i have never heard of human mutilation,very scary
but ill take it on board, well at least as much as i can remember thanks
on a side note i think the lady at the end was more on to something
that i have also thought about.
thanks for that

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by paddymelon

Originally posted by mainidh
So you can summon UFO's at will by.. whatever method - but you can't take images or video in order to prove it.

Sure sure sure.

and I can knock up a nuclear bomb and blow up a small country on planet Orc, but I like mork too much.

Or is it you just don't want to? They tell you not to? The sun gets in the way? Xenu sends Tom Cruise over to steal your camera?

You know, it's better to start off with evidence of this claim, rather than just tell us all it's so simple.

Edit --

And if you're involving your kids in this I hope you're not the sort of person who is using laser pens and stuff... It's OK to tell your kids about it and make them go oohh ahh, but some people are dangerous, and when kids are involved... well, they need to be looked into.

If not, by all means tell them to look up there and see. That's not a bad thing. It's not like you're telling them the moon will eat them, and I had an uncle who did that to his kids.. they cried when they saw the moon after that.

Just asking...

The advice was to see if you could get your own sightings of ufo. For God's try it and take your own damn photos/videos and stop your bullying tactics please.

paddymelon that was exactly the point thankyou

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

are you refering to me, if so my kids were in the car with
us on their first sighting, so i didnt drag them in.
like i have said have a look at my old account thread,
ufo over a55 from chester to rhyl on the 28th aprill 2011

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
A better idea, I think, would be to fly a private, single engine plane over some abandoned airspace.

Seems to work most of the time. Then again, you could always try flying over the Bermuda Triangle...

after you sir

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

good luck hope you get to seesomething

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

no i dont do that i just get a feeling,
i dont here anything talking to me,
and for the record i have never seen an et,
or i think i have never been taken

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HanoverFat
Im seriously freaked right now. I literally just tried it and it worked! not one but 2 objects appeared in the sky upon requesting a visual display. I had tried this a few years ago, i remember seeing one back then too but what i just saw blew me away. So freaked right now!

so theres one upto now ,
thanks

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Keep in mind, if a stranger (a human) approached you - a simple human, and your children were right there with you, if you are like me, you would position them either in back of you (putting a physical barrier) between the approaching stranger or tell them to go in the house.........................same thing here applies.

I wouldn't expose or open up my children or grand daughter to any person or entity I was not sure about.

Warm, fuzzy feelings - why am I so paranoid?

Worked in offices and factories for over 40+ years and have been betrayed multiple times by members of my own species (human).

In my life anyway, most people have a agenda, they look out first and foremost for their own best self interest.

Just because someone gives you a warm smile and hug doesn't mean they aren't concealing a dagger to stab you in the back with.

You have taught your children to not accept rides with strangers I hope?

edit on 24-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

but if you try and you get to see something,
wont that be good enough for you,
like someone else said it takes away
the no pics or it didnt happen

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

The cattle mutilation is very well known and documented and has been going on for decades or longer.

Now, are you aware that in a emergency you can use bovine blood for a human in a blood transfusion.

Have you read many books on the alien phenomena?

Read the two mentioned books by Kerner.

You want a more in depth list u2u me. I have a couple hundred books on the subject.

And no, I have never attended either a UFO or Star Trek Convention.

I am currently helping to research material for a person that has written a couple published books.

Again, before you summon something make sure you darn well know what you are summoning and don't involve your children, although now you have opened a door to their curiosity, you have already invited ? in.

Safe journey.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

not another one
amongus .........................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
hows that

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
You want to see a UFO? Have a great imagination and think everything you see is a UFO..

You can tell spring is here...the kooks start coming out of hibernation...

why bother, go somewhere else

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Some of you are just incapable of inferring what is meant when reading something, and you are the ones who hassle the thread starter. He wasn't posting to say "hey, I can see UFO's whenever I want." He was posting, which should have been obvious, that he wanted other people to try this to see if they could get their own independent results.

He is not trying to convince anyone. I don't even believe "UFO's" are alien, so it's sad that I have to be the one to defend someone who says they saw one. So please, no more pics or it didn't happen. If you are not willing to try the social experiment, and don't have anything useful to add, then why post? Because you can? Grow up.

thanks my friend, this is exactly the point that im trying to get across.

give it ago you never know

again thanks i could not have put it better myself

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

at least you saw something that you would not of saw if you didnt try
thanks VVV
shooting star for you

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

this is going to sound daft, but i dont let my kids out the garden,
a bit over protective i think

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by Unity_99

Yeah your sane..

Look if you want to believe whatever it is you believe...fine...but I think it is wrong to drag your children down with your mental state.

These kids may have a bright future....even though they may have a mother who is...well special...
...you need to let them live their lives without you yelling at stars..
Making them look like fools to their friends.

For Your Information, my kids have pulled us out to witness crafts, in particular my older son, but my youngest has had quite some sightings and even at the window, just like my oldest who had missing time. The crafts we saw, were 50-200 feet roughly going, over the roof, would appear suddenly, contact me, greet me, pull my one son out, and fly around, then vanish at the roof, arc up higher to go over town, or fly straight and we could see the saucer under the light.

My second oldest son, now 20, so about 17 when this occurred, kept telling me that a chopper would show up and pursue. I didn't know how that could happen, and was only getting into really researching everything. But he pulled me out during the chase. The craft kept blinking ahead.

3 of us have now seen the occuptants of those crafts.

So, you think I would start a massive disinfo campaign with them, never!!!!!!

And if you think its strange to speak aloud on a whim to a planet/star, that you know is just an illuson because you've been shown this is like a 3d board game and we're projecting in, and you met with a council that gave you so much encouragement, and you were expanded energy field looking in with them, (we're just a sliver of ourselves down in the school, dream lab, whatever you want to call it).

No one dictates what I can speak, and my kids bring up a lot weirder things than I do, all those violent vidoes and not so funny vidoes their friends and them find during sleep overs, nothing wrong with anything I say. I am always trying to remind them who they are, the Light, and to free their minds from the media they watch and meditate, and to walk in everyone's shoes.

Yeah real distortions. Compared to the stuff they are being distorted with, truth doesnt harm them in the least.

And they're the ones who pulled me out, much of the time.

Like I said, the star/planet, disappeared over and over again. But even more spectucular, it became a wonderful deep, rich jewel cobalt blue.

So your words are meaningless put downs. And I suggest you step out of your box and open your own heart, mind and soul.

While theres time, before Fukushima gets even worse.

Myself, my youngest and my second oldest have seen the occuptants of those crafts, with our eyes, not our astral bodies, while awake. I've posted those when they occurred too.

I always love those threads, that ufo's may be unexplainable crafts but that doesnt' mean ETs are real.

Yes they are. And will testify before any group that they are!
edit on 24-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Hairy,

The problem with the experiment is that it needs genuine people to try it and there lies the problem, ATS is a lure for people with shall we say alternate realities

What you will see is maybe hundreds of posts from people saying they say all sorts of stuff and the chances are that a large portion of that will be false. This isn't your fault obviously, its just a by product of places like ATS where ultra believers and pranksters abound.

On a personal note, I'd love to do the experiment myself but as I live on one of the worst and most crime ridden estates in Ealing, West London I doubt they would find my body in the morning

I just think you took my original post a tad wrongly at first hence you came back to it, I'm just saying how it is on ATS and sites like this where the more creative minds (that's being kind) will come on to make fun of a good post or you will have people who really need to be on the meds I am

Lets hope you find a happy medium in this...Let us know what you see and I really hope you make contact, my missus and I just despair at the way the world is turning out for us and our daughter, shee's a bright girl but look at what's waiting out there. We often say we would LOVE for a Alien Race to come down and ask if people wanted to come with them to a new world, to try something new, we honestly would risk it just to escape the madness here.

im not after contact mate, just the fact that others see the same as me is good enough

and i would be on that ship with you,a new world a new begining

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hey here's an idea, go outside and look into the sky. If you see something up there that kind of might be a plane but you're not sure then congratulations you have seen a u.f.o. As it a flying object and it is unidentified. Please go to the front of the class

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join