It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

want to see a ufo then please give this a try,as it works for me

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yeah your sane..

Look if you want to believe whatever it is you believe...fine...but I think it is wrong to drag your children down with your mental state.

These kids may have a bright future....even though they may have a mother who is...well special...
...you need to let them live their lives without you yelling at stars..
Making them look like fools to their friends.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by wmd_2008

just give it a try you &*%^&*%^$^%E

If anyone is an &*%^&*%^$^%E its you

PS Live near any airports!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

i honestly cannot handle the drama queens/attention seekers. i taught this site was abit more "grown up"

Yeah, and I thought, most grown ups could at least spell.

OP, I went outside last night, rather late. Sat for a bit and looked a the sky.

I saw maybe 3 or 4 shooting stars, but alas, nothing else.

I shall however try again, and report back if I ever do see something else.

vvv

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

It's the Moon People.

I've never seen them but...

You may go to jail for that.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
It's the Moon People.

I've never seen them but.....

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by Rightwing

Okay here's one.....

It was about two weeks ago. I smoke but only outside on the patio. After finishing a cigarette I saw my girlfriend was visiting with a neighbor. I walked over and joined in with the conversation we chatted for 10 or 15 minutes. When we returned home I deicided to light the grill and throw on a couple burgers for lunch.

After prepping the grill I looked on the bench where I had laid my smokes and lighter but they were gone. At the same time my girlfriend came out and asked where I put the tv remote.

We searched my apartment but couldn't find the remote, the lighter or the cigarettes. I made a joke that the "moon people" were messing with us. I told her that sometimes things just seem to vanish I blame it on the moon people. I also told her that sometimes they return things and light heartedly asked them to return my stuff.

After a few more minutes of searching I decided to go to the store for cigarettes and a lighter and at this point a six pack. For some reason she walked out onto the patio and on the bench sat my lighter, smokes and the remote.

True story you can believe me or not.

Peace.

I know what you are saying but I have always had a different perspective. I think what happens is electronically a signal is sent to your brain and it blocks certain occular receptors. IE the smokes were there the whole time, however the electronically blocked brain/eye wouldnt be able to see the object. In fact the wat tech is getting now, both are now a possibility.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hairy,

The problem with the experiment is that it needs genuine people to try it and there lies the problem, ATS is a lure for people with shall we say alternate realities

What you will see is maybe hundreds of posts from people saying they say all sorts of stuff and the chances are that a large portion of that will be false. This isn't your fault obviously, its just a by product of places like ATS where ultra believers and pranksters abound.

On a personal note, I'd love to do the experiment myself but as I live on one of the worst and most crime ridden estates in Ealing, West London I doubt they would find my body in the morning

I just think you took my original post a tad wrongly at first hence you came back to it, I'm just saying how it is on ATS and sites like this where the more creative minds (that's being kind) will come on to make fun of a good post or you will have people who really need to be on the meds I am

Lets hope you find a happy medium in this...Let us know what you see and I really hope you make contact, my missus and I just despair at the way the world is turning out for us and our daughter, shee's a bright girl but look at what's waiting out there. We often say we would LOVE for a Alien Race to come down and ask if people wanted to come with them to a new world, to try something new, we honestly would risk it just to escape the madness here.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Not altogether true. We're not all in the same room in motel earth at the same time, private rooms are arranged all the times. Really, if you have seen one, you were meant to.

Yea for real I hate that they reveal themselves to other monkeys and I have to fight for the right to the info. Kinda makes you resent them.

EDIT: then they get mad at you for "testing" as the OP calls it to discover the info they keep from you. They essentially abuse a person for the things they set up, then try to say the person did it to themselves. Benevolent being or not, those are the actions of a piece of lying #
edit on 24-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

Also I dont worship false idols so these assholes arent really special as far as im concerned.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
At least they didn't claim to be abducted or get a earfull of comming prophecies from "aliens" ... I'm gonna give this a try tho, for the hell of it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

This won't work

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GFDGFS

Originally posted by GenEyuss

i honestly cannot handle the drama queens/attention seekers. i taught this site was abit more "grown up"

Don’t Let The Door Hit You In The Ass On The Way Out!

2nd
edit on 23-4-2012 by GFDGFS because: (no reason given)

lol i'm loving the replies on here, such a spectrum of thoughts and opinions.

as the op stated, this is an experiment. i am interested in members who try this out and in my humble opinion, perhaps only 5% will observe something of real interest.
i suggest any and all members who have issues against this thread simply click on the x-tab top right on the browser, stand up, stretch and go for a bike ride.
for those who are of a negative nature towards this thread, just remember no-one, repeat, no-one knows the full script of what's going on above, around and below us. experience is everything to the observer and i for one don't feel the need to convince anyone of my experiences. i will say that if one is of the opinion that this is all a load of manure and are unwilling to entertain the possibility, one may be leaving oneself behind and it may be said that the last moments of existence in this physical setting may reveal the once unseen nature of things.

now where is my megaphone, tu-tu and lipstick?

f.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt

Originally posted by GFDGFS

Originally posted by GenEyuss

Don’t Let The Door Hit You In The Ass On The Way Out!

2nd
edit on 23-4-2012 by GFDGFS because: (no reason given)

lol i'm loving the replies on here, such a spectrum of thoughts and opinions.

as the op stated, this is an experiment. i am interested in members who try this out and in my humble opinion, perhaps only 5% will observe something of real interest.
i suggest any and all members who have issues against this thread simply click on the x-tab top right on the browser, stand up, stretch and go for a bike ride.
for those who are of a negative nature towards this thread, just remember no-one, repeat, no-one knows the full script of what's going on above, around and below us. experience is everything to the observer and i for one don't feel the need to convince anyone of my experiences. i will say that if one is of the opinion that this is all a load of manure and are unwilling to entertain the possibility, one may be leaving oneself behind and it may be said that the last moments of existence in this physical setting may reveal the once unseen nature of things.

now where is my megaphone, tu-tu and lipstick?

f.

If the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he did not exist, this whole alien/nwo things is a pretty convincing lie.

I have my belief system, I see the value in it, im sticking with it. If other things happen that are contrary to what ive learned/been taught, I will try to reevaluate my perceptions (which I am doing since I woke up sort of). Im open to new possibilities however nothing has really strayed from the biblical texts it just all about perception.

EDIT: I love it when people try to scare others lol ie: if you dont believe what I believe is coming in the future, I will be here and you will DIE! HAHA! Its pretty ignorant that one would think they would be picked by the universe to survive above someone else when both parties have NO IDEA of whats to come. Even with pre-history data the variables are endless for the most part and something else will just be discovered or appear that will jolt the whole system again. Good luck with the pick and choose system lol, better base it on a scale thats not so heavily opinonated haha

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Yeah, and I thought, most grown ups could at least spell.

OP, I went outside last night, rather late. Sat for a bit and looked a the sky.

I saw maybe 3 or 4 shooting stars, but alas, nothing else.

I shall however try again, and report back if I ever do see something else.

vvv

I do apologise, I should have known the place would be full of grammar nazis , keep looking at the sky, it might disappear from where you are like the sun has in the op.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

'EDIT: I love it when people try to scare others lol ie: if you dont believe what
I believe is coming in the future, I will be here and you will DIE! HAHA! Its
pretty ignorant that one would think they would be picked by the universe to
survive above someone else when both parties have NO IDEA of whats to come.
Even with pre-history data the variables are endless for the most part and
something else will just be discovered or appear that will jolt the whole system
again. Good luck with the pick and choose system lol, better base it on a scale
thats not so heavily opinonated haha
edit on 24-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)'

got news for you buddy, we all die no matter what you believe and how you
percieve the universe.

your post was quite nice until you added the edit. still, i respect your opinion,
however i do not see any statements in all the posts i have read that reflect your edit.
enlighten me in your stance if you have the time.

we are small fish in a big pond. do you respect this, my opinion?

btw who's scaring who here?

regards fakedirt.

futher, i do hope this devil you write about is a good guitar player, hell i might even dust off my banjo if he comes round.
edit on 24-4-2012 by fakedirt because: invite to the devil for a jam.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Levelsquare

your not the first to say this
what a good contribution you put forward

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

ill give it a watch thanks ,and your not the only one
who has told me to be carefull

so ill take this on board

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

that would freak me out
did mufon reply to your report ?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

thanks steve1709 the more that try the better

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

i live in chester cheshire
and yes airbus is a few miles away
and i guess we are both as bad as each other

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

i see you put a lot of effort in this
well done you

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well.. it can't hurt.. to ask the sky..

Let me ask you.. do you do anything spiritual that may increase the chances? Many assume that ETs are telepathic and such.

Just wondering.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join