It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real-life Barbie" seeks to be world's most convincing doll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Personally I find that kind of freaky, i was flipping trough the pictures in that link that Taupin Desciple on this site vk.com and the whole thing is like a transition into her doll like state.

The first pictures look pretty normal, and in fact she looks way better normal, but the latter pictures she just looks freaky with those big eyes that plastic face and that really tiny ridiculous waste line, in no way is she the embodiment of having a perfect body. I'f I saw somebody like that walking down the street at random at night, I would either think its Michel Jackson's zombie come back from the dead, or somebody is pulling a practical joke on people some sort of life like doll robot.

I do not really know, In all I am for people doing whatever it is they want with themselves as its there life, and I am pretty sure that for every sort of fetish or whatnot out there. There is somebody else who would be into it, so I think in all the she will find that and in fact I do not think she will have to look all that hard.
But really that can not be healthy, and she may want to get another hobby that is not so destructive.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thought i'd bump this thread rather than start a new one.

Seem's Barbie's found her Ken;

Justin Jedlica (Ken) has spent £60,000 on cosmetic surgery, each to there own i suppose.
Seem's Ken and Barbie don't really like each other.

Full story: www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
And now she is saying she hasn't eaten for a few weeks. She claims to be a "Breatharian" Hum an Barbie reveals to be "breatharian"

<< 1   >>

join