It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Immigration conspiracy. Something IS happening!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Like hell they were blonde and blue eyed.

But lets take a couple of other things from your source as fact:

Thutmose III was taken aboard and flew up to
the sky and learned the secrets of Heaven

Wow, really?!

The Sumerians from today’s Iraq had contact with extraterrestrial
civilizations according to their text

LOL REALLY?

Okay, now lets see where all this drivel originates:

By entering all the STR data inadvertently shown on the Discovery video, a 99.6 percent fit with the R1b haplogroup is revealed.

The significance is, of course, that R1b is the most common Y-chromosome haplogroup in Europe reaching its highest concentrations in Ireland, Scotland, western England and the European Atlantic seaboard — in other words, European through and through… refugees from Atlantis, and NOT “out-of-Africa”.

So, Hawas, a nutjob showed something on the Discovery channel (double lol). That means that the pharaos were from Atlantis.

Dude, you are far gone. I hope you find your way back to reality some day.

PS.

If you want to find blue eyed blonde folk in the Middle East, look for the early Kurds and Iranians(Iran meaning land of Aryans, literally). They were blonde haired, green eyed people. Even today there's plenty of them

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
i live in the uk and ive brought up the immigration problem on this site before, i was labelled a racist....... all i was saying was that if theres not enough housing and jobs for the people already in the country then why let more people in..... oh well

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
i live in the uk and ive brought up the immigration problem on this site before, i was labelled a racist....... all i was saying was that if theres not enough housing and jobs for the people already in the country then why let more people in..... oh well

You don't know why you were called a racist?
Well heres a huge revelation............ you are one.
Immigration is ok for certain people right?.. europeans, but everyone else is off limits?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Despite what the Speilberg movie said, the slave trade was run by Jews not christians. It was no coincidence that Newport rhode island had the highest Jewish population, oldest synagogue and was the center of the US slave trade. Same goes with other countries. Its written about in the jewish encyclopedia. Getting off topic though sorry

The slave trade was started by white british people who were christian (not the first time a religious nut did something extreme) NOT jews, seriously what? why would you write something so stupid like that?
Are you australian by any chance?

Anyways it was ended by britain during the slavery abolition act 1833 which made slavery ILLEGAL, except in india, ceylon and saint helena which britain controlled, so britain, only PARTIALLY ended slavery. Also dont forget in 1998 that act was REPEALED by the UK.
edit on 26-4-2012 by fxtrademark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by fxtrademark

Originally posted by DaveNorris

You don't know why you were called a racist?
Well heres a huge revelation............ you are one.
Immigration is ok for certain people right?.. europeans, but everyone else is off limits?

did you even read wot i wrote. if theres room for 10 ppl in your house, would you let in 100?
it has nothing to do with race
edit on 26/4/2012 by DaveNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fxtrademark

This is ridiculous. How is not wanting more people in for purely economic reasons racism?

Country-house analogy: If you ban (black or not) homeless people from entering and living in your house, are you a racist?

edit on 26/4/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Western people were the last to join the international slave trade (which africans and arabs practiced centuries before them), and also were the first to end it.

Do you know what is the origin of the word "slave"?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

This is ridiculous. How is not wanting more people in for purely economic reasons racism?

Country-house analogy: If you ban (black or not) homeless people from entering and living in your house, are you a racist?

Because its not for purely economic reasons.
You say that to save face, but thats not what you really mean.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

How do you know what other people mean? Are you a psychic?
Strawman argument is a logical fallacy. You are unable to argue against our real arguments, so you must invent strawmans to save face. Its understandable, but you are still wrong.

Posting innate memes wont cover the fact that you dont know what you are talking about:
en.wikipedia.org...

Slavery and slave trade was present in almost all societies from the ancient times. But I guess its only real slavery when white people are doing it right? I am sure you will come up with appropiate PC euphemism for slavery when non-white people are the perpetrators.

Its time to start thinking.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Good grief, we have a genuine mind reader in out midst.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

How do you know what other people mean? Are you a psychic?
Strawman argument is a logical fallacy. You are unable to argue against our real arguments, so you must invent strawmans to save face. Its understandable, but you are still wrong.

Posting innate memes wont cover the fact that you dont know what you are talking about:
en.wikipedia.org...

Slavery and slave trade was present in almost all societies from the ancient times. But I guess its only real slavery when white people are doing it right? I am sure you will come up with appropiate PC euphemism for slavery when non-white people are the perpetrators.

Its time to start thinking.

What about all the polish, german people who moved to the UK after the war, i dont see any complaints about that? oh waitt....they're european.
Like i said, you say it to save face, you obviously dont mean what you say.

Slavery BASED on race was started by white british people.
The romans enslaved everyone, it wasn't about race, they enslaved for purely economic gain.
The us and british slave trade, was purely for racial reasons, and economic reasons were secondary, such as the enslavement of native americans and blacks, white british christians went to africa to enslave people to take them to north america, the romans didnt do that.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

What about all the polish, german people who moved to the UK after the war, i dont see any complaints about that? oh waitt....they're european.
Like i said, you say it to save face, you obviously dont mean what you say.

Slavery BASED on race was started by white british people.
The romans enslaved everyone, it wasn't about race, they enslaved for purely economic gain.
The us and british slave trade, was purely for racial reasons, and economic reasons were secondary, such as the enslavement of native americans and blacks, white british christians went to africa to enslave people to take them to north america, the romans didnt do that.

[SNIPPED]

Slavery has, and always was used for economic reasons.

You condradicted yourself in that reply. You say that Romans had slavery for economic reasons, and that the white people done it for racial reasons. Following that, you said that it was also for economic reasons. Make up your mind.

Yes race is involved in slavery. however it was always mainly used for economic reasons, even by the White people.
edit on Fri Apr 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

As far as I know, complains about polish or other eastern european immigrants in Britain are no smaller than against others. There are certainly not "no complaints".

And as an central european, I support them. I have heard of many cases of people even from my country who prefer to "go to the west" to abuse their generous benefits system, instead of working here (because welfare payments over there are above average working wage here). I have no sympathy for such people, Britain should cut them out, they only bring shame to my country.

The us and british slave trade, was purely for racial reasons, and economic reasons were secondary

Citation needed. You made that up on the spot.

Overwhelming majority of societies throughout history strongly preffered to enslave different enthicities to their own. US and Britain was no different in this. What they were different in is that they eventually abolished slavery in their whole sphere of influence. This is unprecedented and different, and this is what you ignore because it does not fall into your "white man = bad, non-white man = good" black and white (pun intended) thinking.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Good grief, we have a genuine mind reader in out midst.

Good greif its david duke everyone!!

Very good, I see what you've done there, including misspelling grief and not understanding the use of an apostrophe.

What you've done is establish that you have no rational arguments and have resorted to name calling. How can we possibly compete with an intellect like yours?

I remember being 8 years old too, aaah the long sunny days that never ended, the afternoons spent trolling the interwebs.

Since you have no actual arguments to make or points to discuss, and I see you're in Australia, I'll leave you with one of my favourite Alexei Sayle lines, when asked by an Australian customs officer if he had a criminal record.

'I'm sorry, I didn't know you still needed one'.

edit on 26-4-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join