It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Immigration conspiracy. Something IS happening!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by trisvonbis

Multiculturalism is nothing but a huge, bloated bag of bullturd and will never work because it isn't natural, period. And saying that, I don't need to be a racist to keep my right to choose who I want to mix with. And I don't feel the need to apologise for being picky about my friends, partners and neighbours.

edit on 23-4-2012 by trisvonbis because: (no reason given)

Here you go... another poster who's "not racist".

Not the first time I'm reading/hearing: "I'm not racist, but all those immigrants are a problem for the white culture!", 'I'm not racist, but these blacks are savages and should be sent to camps so we'll safe again...". What about coming out of the closet, Adolf, if you're all so brave?

Multiculturalism IS natural, because you can speak a language, cook, listen to music, even play it... and all that is because of multiculturalism. Especially since most of what you eat was imported, and that rock music is a fusion of blues -typical negro folk music- and country/blue grass. Australia's greatest rock band, AC/DC? Blues with electric guitars!

Even yourself, sir, are a product of immigration AND multiculturalism, otherwise there wouldn't be much else people in Australia aside from aboriginals and a handful of British Empire officials.

Yeah... it's all a game, as you said. A game of playing with logic and faux facts, in order to make some garbage xenopĥobic ideas look somewhere close to serious.

Why don't you go meet with these Evil Sudanese people and have a chat with them? They might turn out to be much more decent people than many white racist Australians are.

I notified the mods already and I invite any member with a minimum of intelligence to report it as well (in the "ALERT" function, below the poster's ID). Unless you want ATS to be known worldwide as a platform for white supremacist fanatics à la Anders Breivik, or just for the spreading of ignorance and racial prejudice, but I'll do anything to keep it from this!

Ignorance denied.
edit on 24/4/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NancyNeedles
I am an African refugee living in Australia and I would just like to point out that I have worked since the day I got here. I have never, and have no intention of ever, getting any 'handouts' from the Australian government.
It is my opinion that as an immigrant you should have all the same responsibilities as a citizen including obeying the laws of that country and contributing by paying taxes. I think it is absolutely mortifying to see immigrants in any country openly engaging in criminal activity and blatantly leeching off the tax payer. I fully understand why I see cars driving around with bumperstickers with the map of Australia and the words, 'F*ck off, we're full' on them.
I just wanted any Australian citizens reading this to know that not all immigrants are here just for a free ride. I am humbled that I have the opportunity to live in such an incredible place and wish that all foreigners felt the same and behaved accordingly.

" to live in such an incredible place and wish that all foreigners felt the same and behaved accordingly.." That sort of comment comes from someone who wants to make sure everyone and everything conforms to a very specific ideology coincidently which is every australian, I hate people like you.
edit on 24-4-2012 by fxtrademark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Um, the poster you quoted did not say they are "not racist".

So much for your intelligence, or ability to look at the opinion of another. By the way, how do you know this person has hasn't had contact with "Sudanese people."

You clearly have no understanding of what this person is trying to say, but you think you have the right to dictate what that person posts here.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw
I understand, Australia is not a country you feel comfortable in, you had no choice in the matter, you should be allowed to criticize Australia if you are not happy over there (everybody should be able to criticize the place they live in), it's only natural...but please don't blame the Jews, they played no part in you ending up in Australia and from what I have heard the Jews are hated in Australia as well, its considered one of the most anti-Semitic countries in the west!!

Countries which are accepting of the Jews like Canada and the United States are generally very accepting of everybody else too (=

edit on 24-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

Actually jews are accepted very well in australia, theyre pretty much intergrated australia has no stigma against jews and a lot of jews have high positions.

Id say its the opposite a country thats more anti-jew i would fit better in, not sure why lol.
But by all means, im not looking to be accepted
i just want to get my degree, work as a biochemist, maybe setup a nightclub starting DJing there and its all up hill from there,
I dont hate anyone, except australians who i absolutely despise and hate with all my heart, but i just know the jews control the world is all or people pretending to be jews if you believe in david ickes theories which i do

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fxtrademark

Seriously! you think that is specific ideology? Expecting people to respect the customs of the nation where they immigrated to? It is basic civilization rule #1 matie.

Guess what, you are going to find that when you move to where ever, you will be no happier than you are in Australia. It's not Aussie land that is the problem, it is you, and you will bring your unhappiness where ever you go.

Take if from an old salt.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Seriously! you think that is specific ideology? Expecting people to respect the customs of the nation where they immigrated to? It is basic civilization rule #1 matie.

Guess what, you are going to find that when you move to where ever, you will be no happier than you are in Australia. It's not Aussie land that is the problem, it is you, and you will bring your unhappiness where ever you go.

Take if from an old salt.

Expecting people to respect the customs of the nation where they immigrated to? It is basic civilization rule #1 matie.

You being an old salt, you obviously portray that old world suburbia mentality.
You want, all houses to look the same, all people to look the same, trees the same height, same idiot minded way of thinking.
You should try going outside, the world is a lot more liberal, especially in big cities.
The world isn't the same in your small mind.

Im happy, its not me at all can you even read?, you aren't even living in australia so how would you exactly know my situation.

Ive lived in 4 different countries ive been happy in 3 and ive cherished my time there, the 4th and current one, australia is the one im un happy in, its the country i absolutely hate, so get of your high horse, youre absolutely clueless.
But please continue, show more of your idiocy.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The problem is that the Australian government should have sourced immigrants from Israel first before Asia and Africa. Skilled local Jewish influence through the media could have primed Australians to be more accepting of multiculturalism.

After all, what other race?...or religion?.....or ethnicity? ...or whatever, has had as much experience of intolerance when they have have sought to immigrate into other cultures and nations?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Here you go... another poster who's "not racist".

Not the first time I'm reading/hearing: "I'm not racist, but all those immigrants are a problem for the white culture!", 'I'm not racist, but these blacks are savages and should be sent to camps so we'll safe again...". What about coming out of the closet, Adolf, if you're all so brave?

European or even 'white' culture, as you put it, is a culture. Each is different and they have been argued, fought over and integrated to become what we consider to be out own way of life.

A comfortable, pleasant, homely, hilarious culture that we are told by the likes of you is an empty glass to be filled and blank canvas to be painted.

You can add to it but if you try and take something away, I'll be the first to tell you to f off and that is not racist. It's protective of the lifestyle I love - nothing more or less.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Garfee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You don't have to require all houses to look the same to show respect, and I don't like suburbia at all, and have stated so many times on these boards.

By the way, I am a liberal, the conservative members on these boards will vouch for that, I just don't buy into all this racism the liberal elites like to promote.

I have met plenty of Aussies, I get out quite a bit, and they have always been sensible, fun people, so probably the problem is you. Aussie's tend to be well like people, not known for being unlikable. Your attitude on this is way out of the mainstream. Oh, and you have a real problem with Jews, so that explains a lot.

Were you a kid when you lived in those other countries? If so, most likely your real problem is having to start to deal with the real world, or possibly a matter or religious preferences?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You don't have to require all houses to look the same to show respect, and I don't like suburbia at all, and have stated so many times on these boards.

By the way, I am a liberal, the conservative members on these boards will vouch for that, I just don't buy into all this racism the liberal elites like to promote.

I have met plenty of Aussies, I get out quite a bit, and they have always been sensible, fun people, so probably the problem is you. Aussie's tend to be well like people, not known for being unlikable. Your attitude on this is way out of the mainstream. Oh, and you have a real problem with Jews, so that explains a lot.
Were you a kid when you lived in those other countries? If so, most likely your real problem is having to start to deal with the real world, or possibly a matter or religious preferences?

KKK rallys don't count
Ive met plenty of aussies to.....ya know i only have to live with these morons in this country theres sought of no way to get around that :/.

But no im sure someone who lives and is from the usa would clearly know more than me whos lived here everyday for over a decade and who still unfortunately still lives here, amirite? You graduated school when?......

Yes i dont get a long with aussies, since like ive said, the only people who enjoy living here are air heads, that would probably be why you people get a long so well, you prove my point many times over.

Yes i was a kid when i lived there, and ive visited many times before.
Lol, the real world isn't at all like this.

This is what you typed -
[color=6f7dff]I have met plenty of Aussies, I get out quite a bit, and they have always been sensible, fun people, so probably the problem is you. Aussie's tend to be well like people, not known for being unlikable. Your attitude on this is way out of the mainstream. Oh, and you have a real problem with Jews, so that explains a lot.

This is what i read it as , which is for what it is, you can skip the pc bs withme-
[color=069eff]Aussies are great, i like them because theyre white, us whites are always sensible, fun people because we all act the same and are god christians, so the problem is you, a non white. White aussies are likeable people like all whites, whites who are the most likeable of whites. Your attitude is that of a non white, the problem is YOU, mainly being YOU living in a white country, australia.

[color=ff6fa2]Nope i dont hate jews, i actually like jews, a professor of mine is jewish, and theyre smart enough to run the world, why is that anything to loathe? i prefer having a jew as a leader than some tool american whod run whatever he/she is running into bankruptcy, the only people i hate are australians as ive said many times and why cant i? You want everyone to be the same, think the same, you cant even imagine someone not agreeing with your idiot rhetoric, ill like and hate who ever i want and i'll live where ever i want and ill critisize it as harsh as i like, even if thats out of the mainstream?
Ironic you mention out of the mainstream style of thinking on a conspiracy website, i suppose logic and common sense just fly over your head? Look at what website this is, its not called "Guverments r Us"

But like i said, its not as if i bring it up casually, it crossed this discussion is all.
Im just working on getting my degree, so i can migrate out of here, this will be my 4th migration
[color=db6fff]FYI, the terms liberal and conservative were around BEFORE the USA, if you had a basic education you would realize i was describing your MINDSET not political party, your mindset is conservative like every australians is, guess that must be unheard of in the us? but jeeeez that kind of thinking is out of the mainstream so of course you wouldnt have thought of that

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Seems as though you're the one with the issues. Sorry to hear, no everyone likes us though and I imagine many are rather envious...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Seems as though you're the one with the issues. Sorry to hear, no everyone likes us though and I imagine many are rather envious...

[color=#16C7B8]I[color=#21BAB8]t[color=#2CAEB8] [color=#38A1B9]i[color=#4395B9]s[color=#4E88B9] [color=#5A7CBA]w[color=#656FBA]h[color=#7163BB]a[color=#7C57BB]t[color=#874ABB] [color=#933EBC]i[color=#9E31BC]t[color=#A925BC] [color=#B518BD]i[color=#C00CBD]s

My views in the end obviously don't matter since there's much more people who like aus than hate it, it's my issue in a sense that i feel that way, i don't see anything wrong with me hating australia and the australian people, why should there be? im entitled to hate and love whoever i want.

Yeah i dont doubt there are many, ships and shiploads of people who are envious of australia, me? no way, i'd never admit to like this place or the people here.

Till next time.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

So why don't you move someplace where you would feel more comfortable? While you live here you enjoy everything this country which you dislike so much has to offer. Surely you could end up in some arab or african dictatorship with opportunities Australia simply could not offer you, which better serves what you want from life?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Ah, clearly in your world, you are the greatest expert on Aussies in the world, and everyone else's opinion means squat. People who know Aussies, and people who know people who lived in Australia who were not originally Australians, do not count. World opinion does not count, as you are clearly the most brilliant person in your world, and no other world counts.

Glad we got that straight.

Oh, but Rankopeia says you are wrong, Ozland ranked 4th

www.rankopedia.com...

Not that you care about what anyone else thinks.

Oh yeah, and psst, Not all Aussies are white. I'd think someone attending a respectable university to know that. Also, your opinion on Jews has been well noted. That you even bring Jews into the mix demonstrates some serious problems on your part. You don't have a clue what it means to be a liberal, in any country, that is for sure.

You continuously fail to recognize that this isn't about ending all immigration, just getting it under control. You are too busy calling everyone else a racist.

You have every right to post idiotic nonsense. We all need a laugh now and then.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Ah, clearly in your world, you are the greatest expert on Aussies in the world, and everyone else's opinion means squat. People who know Aussies, and people who know people who lived in Australia who were not originally Australians, do not count. World opinion does not count, as you are clearly the most brilliant person in your world, and no other world counts.

Glad we got that straight.

Oh, but Rankopeia says you are wrong, Ozland ranked 4th

www.rankopedia.com...

Not that you care about what anyone else thinks.

Oh yeah, and psst, Not all Aussies are white. I'd think someone attending a respectable university to know that. Also, your opinion on Jews has been well noted. That you even bring Jews into the mix demonstrates some serious problems on your part. You don't have a clue what it means to be a liberal, in any country, that is for sure.

You continuously fail to recognize that this isn't about ending all immigration, just getting it under control. You are too busy calling everyone else a racist.

You have every right to post idiotic nonsense. We all need a laugh now and then.

Rankopedia - No credbility for all i know you could have made that site.

Your post IMPLIED whites only, how backward are you really? communication is not exclusive to speech alone, theres at last 20 other factors in communication that one can use to decipher a message.
I've said i was an 8th generation south africa, i never once stated my ethnicity, or dont you understand the difference between the 2? clearly not.

Actually you brought the jews into this not i.

World opinion does not count, as you are clearly the most brilliant person in your world, and no other world counts.
Lol no, i said i hate australia and australians, i never said world opinion on australia never counted and i never said im the most brilliant person in the world, you really cant read huh?,
I realize a lot of people love australia and like living here, good for you, im glad you enjoy it.
Don't push your narrow minded OZI OZI OZI OI OI OI, views on me and how everyone who moves here, should all act the same and respect the country, i will do no such thing.

The difference in my perspectives and the way ive writtent them, ive always said, "i dont like australians etc" you state "australians are great people" a broad generalization implying you know everyone whos australian, you're somehow speaking like you know everyone and how your OPINION is fact. Ive always have said "I" dont like the place, i never said anyone else didn't, i've always refered to myself, if you had basic comprehension skills you would have realized that.

You made ignorant claims such as how if i moved counrties i would bring my gloom with me?
That makes no sense, seeing as i've lived in over 4 countries, and i've enjoyed my time in all 3, the 4th where i am currently, australia is where i hate being, its as simple as that, i dont see why you're having such difficulties understanding this?

Look i understand you seem to love australia so much, you obviously can't fathom how someone can hate the place, you need to come to grips with the fact that not everyone agrees with you or your views.
For someone who has "been around the world" you sure seem to dont understand that simple fact

Yeahhhhh you keep believing, i'll sum up your post i've lime greened with this picture.
Oh and FYI, ill say it again, the what, 4th time now? If you were able to read, you'd realize i never said australians were ever racist, go re-track my posts ive never mentioned australia was a racist country.
Seriously, please learn to read before you make a reply to me.

nuff said.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So why don't you move someplace where you would feel more comfortable? While you live here you enjoy everything this country which you dislike so much has to offer. Surely you could end up in some arab or african dictatorship with opportunities Australia simply could not offer you, which better serves what you want from life?

I will be moving when i graduate from uni.
I live here because uni costs are pretty good, it's about $4k a year plus dont forget its impossible to move countries without a university degree, a bsc is the lowest of the highest ranking in academics so it can still take you around the globe, so ill be finishing up here and then going, most likely NOT to an english speaking country.
Why would i go to asia arabia or african, those are awful and terrible places to go to.

Yes australia coud not offer me what i want or need from life, id like a lot of things, a nightclub, some djing gear, a degree in biochemistry, my own pharma company, all of which would be near impossible to do in australia, with the high cost of living. Im going to try to do all those things somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fxtrademark
Ive lived in 4 different countries ive been happy in 3 and ive cherished my time there, the 4th and current one, australia is the one im un happy in, its the country i absolutely hate

And yet here you are, living in Australia and taking advantage of everything we have to offer.

I'm sorry that you've had bad experiences here but if you don't like it there are many more who would gladly take your place.

How utterly ungrateful and parasitic of you.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fxtrademark
Ive lived in 4 different countries ive been happy in 3 and ive cherished my time there, the 4th and current one, australia is the one im un happy in, its the country i absolutely hate

And yet here you are, living in Australia and taking advantage of everything we have to offer.

I'm sorry that you've had bad experiences here but if you don't like it there are many more who would gladly take your place.

How utterly ungrateful and parasitic of you.

LMAO, you're totally clueless.
Ive never been on welfare, or had any benefits from centrelink, which a ton of aussies are using, i simply dont need them because im doing fine, through taxes my family has contributed more to the australian economy than the majority of australians.

Be glad im here, im paying your dole cheque.

But im sure many more will take my place, fine, i wish them good luck
!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Then we are in agreement. Go home and study at one of your own country's fine universities.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You can't even keep track of the discussion so far.

I pointed out that your opinion of Aus was out of mainstream, and you then jumped on the "you know better than me because you live there" band wagon, as if that was proof of anything. Now you try to pretend you didn't post nonsense about my being an American disqualified me from knowing how people feel about Australians.

Or from expressing my opinion about Aussies, apparently now.

I never implied whites only anything, or anything about your racial background, being from S Africa for 8 generations still leaves broad possibilities. And you posted about Jewish people earlier, again, you seem to fail to remember what you have posted.

You post so many contradictions and assumptions, it's not worth pointing them all out, but your first big blooper deserves special attention.

Rankopedia - No credbility for all i know you could have made that site.

Yeah, I created that page just for you!

You are doing such a good job of making Ausies look like good people.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join