It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Immigration conspiracy. Something IS happening!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hello ATS, before i start, i would like to say that this thread in no way promotes racism or discrimination against certain ethnic groups, and i do not want this thread to degenerate into a crap fight between us all. That being said however, this thread will address specific "problems" which is occuring in the Australian multi-cultural community.

Over the past 12 years, there has been a huge influx of imigrants, especially from Africa ( more specifically, Sudan). This thread will address this issue and what the government is trying to do to scilence it, or at the very least, try to make it acceptable in todays society.

In between the years of 1997 and 2006, there was roughly 6,000 - 20,000 immigrants from Sudan. The arrival rate has been increasing by 34% each year! That is huge!

www.immi.gov.au...

Further reports state that over 20,000 have immigrated to Australia in the past 10 years.

Bear in mind, the above source only goes up to 2006 - the huge influx of Sudanes Immigrants has happened since then, but the source is still relevant.

Our Ex-Foreign Minister/Prime Minister stated last year that:

“As well as providing sanctuary to refugees from South Sudan during the many years of conflict, Australia is assisting the fledgling state to deliver basic services such as education, maternal health and sanitation.”

So already, we have confirmation of extensive immigration from Sudan.

Now to the integration scenario. Sudanese people have been involved in crimes, especially those of gang crimes. This situation was addressed 5 years ago, however, has been kept quiet by the government and media, but it can be well observed from a citizens standpoint in current society (2011-2012). As this article points out, there were violent confrontations with the use of weapons:

Tensions in Tamworth over Sudanese refugees were set to ignite again, with two of the new arrivals pleading guilty to maliciously wounding a former co-worker last month.

Elfatah Yacub El-Haj and Mou Bol Alak admitted attacking two fellow refugees with a bottle and a hammer during a late-night home invasion in Tamworth last year.

A third Sudanese man, Mayan Achiek Toul, also intends to plead guilty to malicious wounding and assault..

www.news.com.au...

There are many more cases of violence. For example, one of the worst to happen in recent memory was the assault of a 17 year old male. He was attacked and mugged by 20 Africans in Perth this year.

Now, after addressing some of the violence, we will address the situation in which the Australian Government is concerned. The Education system, a branch of the Australian Government is pushing the whole save Sudanese people propaganda. The system addresses the fact that Australian ciizens should do everything in their power to help Sudanese people and that immigration is a good thing. What they aren't telling students is the violence which has erupted, and the subsequesnt disrespect towards Australians by the Sudanese community. The government is trying to alter the minds of students to believe that Sudanese people and their immigration is a good thing, when really, in a society which they are not integrating is not. The whole system is trying to cover up the recent influx of African immigrants.

Now with a potential war brewing between Sudan and South Sudan, this poses some questions. How many more immigrants will Australia recieve over the coming years? And, are there going to be racial tensions in the Sudanese communities?

Now, the last thing i want to address is, where the hell do they get the money from to afford $400,000 houses, $60,000 cars and $500 suits? Houses in the city cost around $400,000 ^ yet they are immigrating in to all the houses, and you never see them work. Taxpayer money?

Now, to fininsh off. I am not racist. I am not discriminatory to African people - i am glad that they have a better place to live. I am for multiculturalism. This thread was mainly started to address the immigration problem and the subsequent cover up/conspiracy created by the Government.

Thanks ATS.
edit on 23-4-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Now, to fininsh off. I am not racist. I am not discriminatory to African people - i am glad that they have a better place to live. I am for multiculturalism. This thread was mainly started to address the immigration problem and the subsequent cover up/conspiracy created by the Government.

Thanks ATS.

edit on 23-4-2012 by daaskapital because: Sp, eta

Firstly I find it a little bit rich an immigrant such as yourself can be complaining about too many foreigners when you yourself are clearly also. Foreign.

But.. Clearly it's these "sudanese" communites fault that they aren't generally well "accepted" by much of the white Australian community. Racism in Australia is rampant. I've heard it first hand on many occasion's from many different socio-economic settings.

This kind of muck makes us regular Australian's look bad. Don't do it.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
i agree, i live in Newcastle and ALOT of sudanese families have been moved into my suburb (and surrounding suburbs) over the last few years. It wouldnt be a bad thing in my book at all but they all seem to keep to themselves and don't mix in with society, i dont see many of them with jobs and alot of the young boys get around drunk roaming the streets in big groups at night. I've also heard of instances of some of them robbing people and pulling knives on them, but nothing happens or changes....whaddaya do?!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

Thanks ATS.

edit on 23-4-2012 by daaskapital because: Sp, eta

Firstly I find it a little bit rich an immigrant such as yourself can be complaining about too many foreigners when you yourself are clearly also. Foreign.

But.. Clearly it's these "sudanese" communites fault that they aren't generally well "accepted" by much of the white Australian community. Racism in Australia is rampant. I've heard it first hand on many occasion's from many different socio-economic settings.

This kind of muck makes us regular Australian's look bad. Don't do it.

i am not complaining. As i stated, this thread was started mainly to address the cover up by the government and the immigration effect of the Sudanese people. I never said that it was the Sudanese people's fault that they are not accepted. Furthermore, as i stated, I am NOT RACIST.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

What do you mean?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I understand the point of your thread. I was only stating that the point of your thread wrongly accuses a minority group of being the reason behind a large increase of crime, which clearly is just incorrect. At least get some numbers for us to back up the main point of your thread.

Sorry not accusing you of being racist. Just saying when the chips are low and your stomach is hurting, pulling a knife on someone could be an option. I've heard that a particular Australia wide store that rhymes with Smarvey Shnorman has a policy of not hiring the "sudanese". Would be hard as bro.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
What's going on with all you Aussies on ATS? Seems to be a lot of you here just escalating tensions and causing violence to erupt. I'm not being racist or anything........just saying this "immigration" issue is becoming a problem because our government, ATS staff, isn't saying anything about it, therefore covering it up making it a conspiracy on it's own site.

Talk about creating your own content. .

The moral of the story? Don't blame your government for the things it's citizens do, like fight with each other for example. If you Aussies are anything like us Americans, which I'm sure you are because we're all humans, you'll find something to complain about because that's what we do.

Got a problem? Don't look to your government to solve it for you. If yours are anything like ours, they're useless.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

hi op

as u all know im in cov and i strongly disagree with immigration
and i totally agree with you
and i know there is quite a few members here from the midlands (cov,brum,leicester etc)
we all know its happening but scared to voice our opinions on this touchy subject
some of you know i was locked up for 50 hrs last week
from the view glass in my cell i could see who was at the custody desk and whom the sarge was booking..

i seen several asians foreigners
it took 40 hrs for my interview due to time being allocated to get in interperaters for the accused
i heard them all talking

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Originally posted by Maslo

What do you mean?

Want me to book you into Kip McGrath?
edit on 23-4-2012 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Maslo

No, just explain why do you consider daaskapital an immigrant.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

reply to post by Maslo

No, just explain why do you consider daaskapital an immigrant.

I said foreign.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Haven't they found huge oil reserves in Sudan - guess the big boys have decided to lick a few butts - you scratch our back and we'll scratch yours - get in through the back door - we help out by allowing X amount of immigrants for a piece of you Oil.

All back room agreements!

All this Multi Culturism is just part of the plan for a NWO and One Government. Mobilization of people into the departments where they want them, all in preparation for more organised slavery. There's some very dry areas in Oz with very high temps - Sudanese people would be well suited to working in such an environment - few more years and you'll have an African quarter - It's a huge continent Australia.

There will be many plans for it and that lovely Lizard Gillard is the perfect puppet.

S&F Informative thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Haven't they found huge oil reserves in Sudan - guess the big boys have decided to lick a few butts - you scratch our back and we'll scratch yours - get in through the back door - we help out by allowing X amount of immigrants for a piece of you Oil.

All back room agreements!

All this Multi Culturism is just part of the plan for a NWO and One Government. Mobilization of people into the departments where they want them, all in preparation for more organised slavery. There's some very dry areas in Oz with very high temps - Sudanese people would be well suited to working in such an environment - few more years and you'll have an African quarter - It's a huge continent Australia.

There will be many plans for it and that lovely Lizard Gillard is the perfect puppet.

S&F Informative thread.

that is the answer i wanted to put across
cheers saying what some us think
dave

Edit
im in the uk but same thing still applies
edit on 23-4-2012 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Same goes for Switzerland, where I live. Drug dealing, mugging, stealing, violating, you name it. And of course fighting and killing each other, and on welfare too.
It's a wonderful wonderful world.
I always wonder why them folks leave a wonderful contintent like Africa, when they have everything they need there. Suggest an excange: we go to Africa, and the Africans can come "here". All of them. With foreseeable obvious results. Betcha.
And by the way: Switzerland (and Europe) was once seemingly populated by Homo Neanderthalensis. So are WE invaders ?
Does the fact, that also the white Australians are Immigrants, give the right to Sudaneses and others to behave unproperly ?
Am I being "raycisst"?

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Im an Aussie but have lived overseas for 5 of the past 6 years.
I am in no way/shape or form a racist, I have many friends of all ethnicities and I firmly believe people are people where ever you go, some are good some are bad.

But I am STRONGLY against Australias refugee policy.
I once believed in a totally open door policy (when I was 16) but had an encounter at a train station with an African man one day.
He was blind drunk annoying people on the platform and most were just walking away, he wasnt being rude or aggressive just drunk and overly friendly. He came over to me and slurred "how are you my friend?"
I out of amusement kept up a conversation with him and he started repeating "I love your country I love Australia"
A sense of pride swelled up in me....... for a moment.
His next line shocked me and Ill never forget it
"They pay me here" "they pay me to do nothing"
The smile and any sense of pride I had quickly left as I sat there for the next 5 min till the train came listening to this drunk talking about how he never planned to ge a job as there was no point if we already paid him and gave him, his wife and his 4 kids a house.

based on that encounter and a few other facts Ive learnt I am now against Australias immigration policies and I think a few things need to change

First off boat people, they are not genuine refugees, they are economic migrants and should be automatically sent back to where they came from as criminals. In my opinion it just shows a complete lack of respect and even contempt for our laws. If these people were genuinely worried about just getting out of where they came from they would stop in Indonesia or Malaysia which are cheaper countries to live in, have much laxer immigration laws and are safe.

As for genuine refugees who are fleeing certain death I do believe we should let some in but not without conditions, firstly they should be required to support themselves, if they have no skills there are more than enough farm labourers jobs available. Some people might say "but why should they be forced to work on farms?" no ones forcing them and Im sure if we asked at the refugee camps for volunteers to come to Oz and get paid to work on a farm we would have no shortage of takers. basically other than enough to get them set up the gov or should I say taxpayer should not be required to support them.

Secondly if they or their children commit a serious crime they should also be sent back, if they cant respect our laws and cant instill in their children our way of life then do we really want them there?

Finally they should be required without exception to learn English, I feel a bit hypocritical saying this as I have lived in Malaysia these past few years and barely speak a word of Malay but in my defence pretty much everyone here speaks English and I dont take anything away from this country. I work for an Aussie company, pay taxes in Oz but spend my money here so I consider myself in no way a burden to my country of choice.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by simplizius

we go to Africa, and the Africans can come "here". All of them.

Originally posted by simplizius
Am I being "raycisst"?

There you go. Just read that over for a few minutes simple simon.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It sounds like the Australian Government are benefiting somehow from all these imigrants or maybe it's just the economy.

I,m Northern Irish and did live in Melbourne for two years.When i lived there John Howard was the primeminister and i remember a case were many refugees were allowed to drown of the coast rather than let them set foot on Australian soil.

The Nightmare i had with the Australian Immigration Department would put most off although nowadays it seems they're letting anyone in who wants to slave down the mines. I hear alot of S.Irish builders are over in OZ now.

All said and done Australia is a great country and 99% of the people are super. If i could move the population of Ireland there i would because i think everyone would be so much happier and have a better quality of life.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

some of you know i was locked up for 50 hrs last week

haha says you from in the lock-up. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

hahaha
no problem sir
if i did not have my humor
i wouldnt have a life

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Those sudanese people were brought up in subcultures festering with violence generated by poverty, the terrible poison of religious extremism, mass manipulation by greedy and corrupt governments - put in place by the other greedy and corrupt governments of the "civilized world" for the sole purpose of keeping them busy while their country is being looted blind of all its natural resources, provided they have any, otherwise just for the pure enjoyiment of the "Elites" - and many tribal conflicts dating from ancient times.

They are complete aliens to the westerners' lifestyle and they feel somehow entitled to steal as much as possible from those seen as guilty for the many troubles in the 3rd world countries. They even see themselves as Great Heroes while being at it, although they won't spare a penny for their empoverished countrymen, back home.

It is wrong on every level, because the vast majority of their victims never wronged them or their countries, by contrary. We are all messed up by a common enemy.

Multiculturalism is nothing but a huge, bloated bag of bullturd and will never work because it isn't natural, period. And saying that, I don't need to be a racist to keep my right to choose who I want to mix with. And I don't feel the need to apologise for being picky about my friends, partners and neighbours.

Poison someone, blame a third person and promise the victim an antidote. The victim will hate that third person and the poison, while being totally dedicated to you. In time you could get that third person killed and by controlling the poison / antidote ratio you can switch the blame on a fourth, fifth ( ... ) person and when you are done, you can stop the antidote. Or change the poison

It is nothing but a game, and a very nasty one. Because the dealer always wins, and it is not one of the 99%

edit on 23-4-2012 by trisvonbis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join