It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea vows 'unprecedented' action against South

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jredwood301
I have been following this north korea thing pretty close. And i got thinking about the latest failed missle (or rocket) launch. The first thing that raised a flag was NK admitting the failed launch. Normaly they claim everything they do to be a success. This next part is strictly a hypothesis. What if NK did this on purpose. Did they put an explosive in there to blow it up at a certain spot and elevation. Was this a test for an EMP over SK. If you look at some of the trajectory paths and the spot that the missle failed and switched the trajectory to go over SK it would have failed (exploded) in the middle of SK. And that is why NK claimed a failed launch and it was actually a success. Would like to here opinions on this hypothesis!!!!! My first post so dont beat me up to bad.

I remember a little while back there was a thread on ATS about a possible EMP going off on US soil (this was when tensions were high with China, Russia, and Syria) and someone added a graph showing the burst altitudes and the expected impact zones to follow. For North Korea to pull this off they would truly need to be on their game, in regards to detonationing the weapon, because if it goes off at the wrong elevation they could end up taking out their own infrastructure and possibly neighboring countries, which would ultimately create a sh*t storm for themselves...

****I found the ATS thread that has the diagram, not sure how truly accurate it is, but nevertheless its interesting...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And welcome to ATS!!!
edit on 23-4-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

I'm sure they didn't blow the rocket up on purpose. These idiots wanted everybody to see them put a satelite in space. This was going to be a great achievement for them and their people. These lunatics are capable of anything right now. This new little Hitler they have is no better than daddy. So I expect them to shell a bunch of inocent people on the island again at least. They have to threaten the South with something to get the food they need. When the U.S. was their in Panmonjon for their meeting to call a halt to fighting they cut about 4" off the legs of the chairs that the American were going to sit in so the NK would look bigger. Think about this a minute. This pretty much says it all. This is the way they think. Like little spoiled children. They call the SK leadership rats? What is the little Hitler doing for his people. When we help them with food they tell their people that it is tribute. Screw them. Nuke em till they glow if they start something!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jredwood301
I have been following this north korea thing pretty close. And i got thinking about the latest failed missle (or rocket) launch. The first thing that raised a flag was NK admitting the failed launch. Normaly they claim everything they do to be a success. This next part is strictly a hypothesis. What if NK did this on purpose. Did they put an explosive in there to blow it up at a certain spot and elevation. Was this a test for an EMP over SK. If you look at some of the trajectory paths and the spot that the missle failed and switched the trajectory to go over SK it would have failed (exploded) in the middle of SK. And that is why NK claimed a failed launch and it was actually a success. Would like to here opinions on this hypothesis!!!!! My first post so dont beat me up to bad.

That thought popped into my head as well shortly after. Maybe it's true, it's certainly possible.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join