It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Wake Up America" to NEW NWO? USA a sinking ship while BRICS & IRAN full steam ahead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

even Iran near BRIC level of productivity (of 50% global GDP) & stronger appeal than US dollar - no wonder downward-spiral USA has got Israel on their back...

India and Iran have agreed to settle some of their $12 billion annual oil trade in rupee..

To summarize: Japan, China, Russia, India and Iran: the countries which together account for the bulk of the world's productivity and combined are among the biggest explorers and producers of energy.

And now they all have partial bilateral arrangements, and all of which will very likely expand their bilateral arrangements to multilateral, courtesy of Obama's foreign relations stance which by pushing the countries into a corner has forced them to find alternative, USD-exclusive, arrangements.

the Rise of China:

the Rise of India & Brazil:

the Rise of the Rest:

the Fall of the Zionist west (us/uk they want to bring the whole wide world down with them):

how America will look After the Collapse?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think out of the countries you mention, India, China, brazil, India Has the most potential, the right amount of freedoms and industry, combined with the labor force, that an the industrialization they have seen they could arise as a global force, at least an economic one.

I never understood why the rise in other countries power frightens some people, these countries should look to the US as the big brother whose been there first and learn from our mistakes, hopefully they can handle the rapid industrialization and expansion more responsibly than we did.

But I doubt it...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

If the US continues to as you say push countries into the corner when it comes to energy and the insistence on trade in US Dollars this will inevitably be the result. I don't think you can blame them either, the US government and their stance on oil are total gangsters, strong arming and manipulating nations into submission, these types of reactions shouldn't come as a surprise.

When Gaddafi tried to start trading oil for GOLD instead of USD they invaded and killed him, I don't think theyll be able to pull it off again though.......

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Yeaaaa Capitalism!!!
Follow the money.
Finance 101.

Run Ron Paul Run.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Hey OP. Your first video earned you a star and flag. Great to see the brics taking a stand. We all have to unless we are going to let the cult rule the world.

I'm actually in the USA. The population is not at fault, it is the nutbars/cults at the top controlling governments that are the ones that need to go. We get them out, and the world can live in peace.

Jim

edit on 24-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join