It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul won Minnesota

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Originally posted by ajay59
I think even shills must be getting nervous now as I've noticed that their appearance in these threads is dwindling!
There is no stopping R.P. and the people now! Steamrollin ourway to the Whitehouse!

Paul the racist is getting nowhere near the white-house. Obama will clinch a deserved second term.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Even with all of the voter fraud going on, somehow Ron Paul is still managing to do very well

It's about time the electronic voting machines were banned once and for all

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
I've been following the underground movement to send Ron Paul supporters to the state conventions.

I think the final vote count is going to shock many. 

What most people don't get is the straw vote beauty contest means diddly squat, and that's what being reported in the media. 

Not only is there a Ron Paul revolution going on at the delegate level, there is a GOP revolution going on at the party level. 

New blood is coming into the party to kick out the "grand old" bought and paid for party with the "take the party back" new blood. Take the party back to it's founding principals: "smaller government, support the constitution, and liberty". 

Which is exactly Ron Paul's message.

I so hope you are right!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Originally posted by ajay59
I think even shills must be getting nervous now as I've noticed that their appearance in these threads is dwindling!
There is no stopping R.P. and the people now! Steamrollin ourway to the Whitehouse!

Paul the racist is getting nowhere near the white-house. Obama will clinch a deserved second term.

Deserved? Ha... ha ha... ha...

NDAA, Fast & Furious, Anwar al-Awlaki, and 2012 election fraud beg to differ...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

This is good news! Does anyone have counts for 100% bound delegates instead of the straw poll winners?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CORN IS NUTS

when it's time for the change to happen it will happen, and i believe this is the start of true change. i believe ron paul will be remembered as an american hero in future history books for the way he has encouraged americans to actually start thinking and asking questions. he has for sure helped people wake up and it has turned into a chain reaction.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by Furbs

Wisecrack out of the way, I came to the thread because I was interested in seeing if this was actually true. Ron Paul didn't actually win Minnesota. He came in second to a guy that is no longer even running.

Again, no. Santorum was 'declared' the winner by the MSM based on non-binding votes that meant nothing. The ACTUAL vote came last night, where 2o of the 24 delegates who were chosen by the state of Minnesota to represent them in Florida are Ron Paul supporters. It's convoluted, but not that tough to grasp if you pay attention.

Any questions?

No questions at all.

You seem to be perfectly happy with the will of the people being subjugated by the will of a small group. Ron Paul did not 'win' Minnesota. He was declared the winner in a meeting.

There is a pretty big difference here.
Yes and it's the only difference that matters. have a nice day

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CORN IS NUTS

I think thats a great attitude to have, well done to you, i watch Ron from Scotland and prey he makes it, there will be a worldwide knock on effect if he does and stays true to his words. All the best brother.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
No matter what... Ron Paul IS A WINNER!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Ah Outkast has arrived; I have seen a lot of your anti Paul posts. And (probably surprising to you) you have made me think a lot about this whole Paul campaign.

As you can see in my post on page 1 I am a delegate in my CD in MN. This past Saturday I saw the REAL change that is happening in the Republican party. No more of the same ole same ole; the Paul supporters are not hiding anymore. No tricks, no games. We are out in full force. Wining delegates, wining local elected seats, and wining the battle to unite and change our party. We are in it for the long haul, we are not going to go away. We are going to take our country back to the way it was founded. For personal Liberty and for Freedom!

It might not be this year or this election; but we will still try. If not to only make a statement at the National Convention. Please remember there is an heir apparent and that we will still be fighting no matter who is elected this November. The movement is there; I will guarantee that. We will not stop; this is for our children and our children's children. If the spending and wars do not stop we (the USA) will be dead in less than 20 years.

I have also seen your unwavering support of Mr. Obama, and can only hope that someone somewhere can show you how he is exactly the same as Romney, Bush Sr., and Bush Jr. With just more media support because he is liberal.

Once again I thank you for your input and hope you can see that if our country doesn't change course that we are doomed.

Good day!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thanks to all the delegates, Minnesota and elsewhere, who are posting in this thread. Your contributions make this thread useful. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Just want to give a big THANK YOU to all the Ron Paul supporters who are staying in the fight even if the MSM, (especially FOX News*) has already written Paul off - and an even bigger thank you to those delegates putting in those long hours to see the ONLY decent candidate the GOP has fielded get the nomination.

(* not to be confused with a real news source)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
He won Iowa too...

www.youtube.com...

I like at the end of the clip how Maddow pointed out how Warren G. Harding won the nomination after entering the convention with less "bound" delegates than anybody else (6%) in 1976.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
i just hope that ron paul movements gets more recogniztion nationwide with all classes of people. he might have a fighting chance

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Get BBC to pick up this news and a few other networks outside the US and you might have a chance of getting attention. But as long as CNN, YAHOO, MSN, AOL and FOX all have the attention of the daily US Internet user it's not going to be easy.

Notice these are all places people get their news from when the login. I only found this information about RP because I came to this site. And I've been on BBC and CNN most of the day.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

This is a prime example of an ATS troll.
ATS is Ron Paul country
ATS Straw Poll

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
as far as things have looked, he's won way more than minnesota.....
how is it that 1 candidate was SOOOOO ostracized, when their message/views are ones of simple common sense??

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by jimmyx

I am assuming that is a hyperbole for the dirty tricks the GOP is playing this election cycle. Because if a floor vote unbinds all delegates first round and he did win every state, he would be the nominee and there is nothing they could do, short of causing a riot. I would hope that the Tampa police support Ron Paul, if such a thing develops.

geez, of course it's hyperbole, as i was trying to make the point that republicans simply wouldn't support ron paul on a national basis. they would find a way to change nomination rules on the fly, if it got to the point of a floor vote. i don't think the tampa police would touch it with a ten-foot pole, unless it did turn violent.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

I can explain it in two words;

WARREN HARDING!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
as far as things have looked, he's won way more than minnesota.....
how is it that 1 candidate was SOOOOO ostracized, when their message/views are ones of simple common sense??

really? common sense?

he would eliminate:

the IRS...i guess the american people and american businesses would just voluntarily send in taxes to the treasury dept, no need for ANY audits...yeah no problem there
the ENERGY DEPT....because who needs to worry about the 104 nuclear reactors in use right now, because as we know,the energy corporations would never compromise the safety of american citizens.
HUD....if i owned apartment buildings, i would charge white christians 700 dollars a month rent and black people 5000 dollars a month rent.
i could go on, but you can take the 5 minutes it took me to look up what ron paul wants to do to the federal government

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join