It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failed attempts of the Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Did anyone watch the program about the Illuminati on Sky One on Saiurday? People calimed that the Illuminati was designed to infiltrate the governemnt and they were actually benigin but they somehow turned evil and abused their power, trying to bring about a New World Order. They also created the Skull and Bones society so they could rig the elections. What do you think of this? I remember once haing an idea like that, starting an undercover group that infiltrates the government and changing it for the better. Do you think this is what happened with the Illuminati? Is it possible to do it right this time and how come it went wrong last time?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well, you build the treehouse and I'll buy the chips, coke and magazines. We'll meet at night. Bring flashlights. Get all your friends ot join our club. Make sure they bring snacks, too. We'll talk about infiltrating the government. We'll need waterbaloons. Lots of 'em. That's the key.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Don't forget the condoms filled with purple power. They'll think it's something like anthrax and exacuate the building. That's when we switch the real government agents with mere clones with our consciousnesses somehow "inserted" into their brains. They'll never notice a thing to we have complete control and have built a better society for all.

Seriously though, what do you think of this? I doesn't sound that far off to me. All you need is enough people to overpower the ones not in the group and to win the favour of the people with the election. Some people say it's already happening.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I wouldnt be all that surprised if it were true. Kerry & Bush are both Skull & Bones arent they? I read somewhere that 90% of Presidents we have had since they formed were either members or had strong ties to members.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I dont think that Clinton had anything to do with them did he? I kinda think he was a red neck they kinda put in office for mere amusement and then now they settin the real stages with Kerry and Bush. Them being both of Skull and BOnes is most peculiar. And they went to school together at the same time no? Anyways them being both there is kinda scary. Thats why we all should vote for Crsoby and Stills or was it Crosby and Nash? anyways those two are running for president? Rock star in the white house and it wouldnt be that idiot bruce springsteen!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm not in the UK but a lot of stuff from Sky ends up on satelite at some time or another - any idea what the programme was called, don't see much in the media about the real Illuminati, just the Tomb Raider style rubbish.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The programme didn't give much in the way of solid ground where challenging the accepted thought on the subject goes....

Here in the UK, we tend to have access to less censored, less scrutinised programming and an embracing of more independent film makers offerings(thats not to say completely open).... so I was dubious about anything that actually comes from the States (not wanting to sound detrimental, but when I was living over there, I couldn't believe the lack of fair unbiased filmaking!)

It didn't challenge the status quo, and didn't really tell us anything that we don't already know...

top topics

join