It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who summons UFO's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Mmmmm I'm not quite sure about this folks, but it is strange all the same.

Anybody know anything about this guy?

UFO Sightings The Man Who Summons UFOs World Exclusive! Multiple Eyewitnesses! Robert Bingham claims he can summon UFOs telepathically! On April 17 2012 at the Park Plaza Hotel California Robert Bingham along with many eyewitnesses achieves the impossible! Subscribe for part two of this Incredible Event!

Please do not just post a video!

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on April 23rd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri 13 Jul 2012 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
First time I have seen this guy but there is omeone else that makes the same claims calls himself prophet Yahweh .
I actually believe he posted on ATS for a short time...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

I watched it for 45 seconds. I'm going with fake. Hoax. Not real.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Can somebody be kind enough to at least give us the name of this individual for those of us at work and unable to view YT videos at the moment?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Never heard of him. My opinion is he is a charlatan..

Did anyone notice the "angel" appears to make odd movements at around the 4:43 mark? It bobs slightly up and down in conjunction with the camera wobble. Certainly something fake going on here imo.

If not a trick of the camera then probably has a friend that at a certain time releases a large helium balloon at another location.

I know nothing nothing about him but we must take these things with a grain of salt at best
edit on 23-4-2012 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Anyone remember Prophet Yahweh XD He summoned UFO's

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

The guy's name is Robert Bingham.
To be honest, the "angel" he summons looks and act like a helium balloon in the sky IMO.
The fact that it's a "thirdphaseofmoon" 'exclusive' puts me off straight away.
The video explanation says:

UFO Sightings The Man Who Summons UFOs World Exclusive! Multiple Eyewitnesses! Robert Bingham claims he can summon UFOs telepathically! On April 17 2012 at the Park Plaza Hotel California Robert Bingham along with many eyewitnesses achieves the impossible!

Supposedly filmed on VHS on April the 17th, 2012. The quality of the footage looks like something from the early 90's to me.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It looks like they put a clear film in front of the camera with a white speck.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

unfortunately. And I was living in Vegas at the time and met the guy. Strange individual, good sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinoi

Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated! Will try to look more into it, bit of background check on this guy!

Cheers!

link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
Anyone remember Prophet Yahweh XD He summoned UFO's

Prophet NoWay did the same thing IMO. Had someone release Weather Balloons at a preset time in a preset location, so that when he did his summoning, bam! Instand orb.

And even better, as they get too high, they.... Vanish!! (pop, in too high an altitude).

Yahweh made many claims that never came to fruition. He's also the guy who said that aliens were black israelites who would come back to take the black people of earth to paradise.

IE; WOO LOO LOO!!!!

This guy seems to be the old christian uncle that smiles at you while he licks his lips... O.o

link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Yep. Yahweh is who immediately came to mind when I saw this.

He must be giving ufo summoning lessons now...for a small prophet

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
oh dear, oh well, interesting anyway???

Um someone please give me a star............i'm on tripple 6 arrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Disclaimer: Captainbeno is not a star hunter and has never been a star hunter, he's just stuck on tripple 6 and is paronoid.

edit on 23-4-2012 by CaptainBeno because: paronoid

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by navione
First time I have seen this guy but there is omeone else that makes the same claims calls himself prophet Yahweh .
I actually believe he posted on ATS for a short time...

Yeah, he did. He was challenged by the Bill himself ( Owner of ATS) to make them appear, but only under certain rules....That he be taken to a mystery location where there is no possibility of him working with anyone and setting off ballons....

That Yahweh guy decided not to do so unless he could have it his way... Prophet Yahweh was basically a circus act... A side show...A magic trick...Nothing more....

And he disappeared into the woodwork where he belongs.

It's the exact same thing with the guy in the OP's video...Some one far off hidden in the distance has a big balloon...They release it at a certain time...And this guy talks and stalls until it "magically appears"....Then he claims he made it appear....

It's a cheap parlor trick...And the guy is a con artist.
edit on 23-4-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Snake oil!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I remember Yahweh said that the UFO's were filled with Super Black Men!

Hilarious!

IRM

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
first thing happening when starting the video: the name "thirdphaseofmoon" appears. i closed the video after i saw this, and i would really like it, if you would stop posting this douchebags videos. we all know they are fake, and im sure the majority in here would rather spend their time on something which have the potential of being legit

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Migah

Oh, yes I'm very sorry, I shall go and self flagellate myself right away!

Note: You have a long way to go before you become a mod, it would be nice to make a few friends first hey?
Good on ya champ, oh, and learn the use of capitals in your sentences.

edit on 23-4-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

Also read the intial post, here, I have posted it again so you don't have to scroll up.....

Anybody know anything about this guy?

Mmmmm I'm not quite sure about this folks, but it is strange all the same.

edit on 23-4-2012 by CaptainBeno because: Mmmmm?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Ahhh Haha I forgot that little bit, Superhuman Black Israelites.

He superhuman part seems to just add that air of absurdity to it.. lmao

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yeah I remember this back some time ago! And it was exposed for the parlor trick that it is.. ATS owners, and members are really good at rooting out these folks when they get a little to big for their britches, and turn their tricks into fraud.
Anyone can say anything or claim anything they want. But once they start making claims that they have proof, well that proof must be under a control. Yet these people who claim such summoning powers always back out, or like Gimme said, want it to be done under their conditions, as its a group effort. More than just the one guy. They normally have a small band of fraudsters ready to do their bidding.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join