It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought I was ready for all of it..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Since a kid, I have longed the return of something else, or someone. Peering up at the skies, always knowing that religion wasn't always what it's said to be. Don't get me wrong, I am a firm believer in the creator. My mother, a loyal catholic, with her shrine and candles of Mary, Jesus, st. Jude, angels. I have always wanted to see "them", having dreams of meeting extra-terrestrials that showed me what EVERYTHING is really about. A feeling of ecstasy and dread at the same time. Just up until these last few years, I took up meditation. I don't know what it was, but just recently i had woken up from a crazy night with friends, indulged in wine and marijuana. I haven't felt more lost but, i decided to get back on track. I drank my herbalife protein shake and vitamins, still having some alcohol in my system. Having done all that, feeling weird, i had gone outside to bask in the sun, mostly to sweat it out. That's when it hit me, I had this dizzy feeling in my head.

Walked right in to my room. I sat on my chair, facing east. Before i knew it, my mind was somewhere i have not gone before. I sat there for quite a while before this "epiphany" happened, all i could think about was about my life, my family, this "planet", my neighbors(denizens), the media, economy, other countries. Analyzing all these things, i started to feel super sad like i felt so stupid. I don't know what it was, it was a feeling like i had let myself or everyone down. I had this feeling running from my lower stomach all the way up to my head, nose area. It was a sick feeling, it felt as if i had taken mushrooms. I felt "up" there, looking "down" at everything from a nothingness perspective. I felt like i could DO anything, move ANYTHING. Then i began to think about what happens after, everyone i know, I love them all so much and don't want to ever leave them. Everything this conspiracy website has showed me about the world came to mind, aliens, ufo's, the loud horns in the air, these last few months and the calamity upon the earth that's happened within that time and IS STILL happening. I felt like I understood it all, living and dying. All these things just add to the rumor of an end times. I thought about it, and it brought me to tears. Just a few more months before everyone is on another level of thinking, or consciousness. I then thought how will my parent see this, having just been working all their lives never thinking outside the "box" like us, with the "new age" and metaphysical talk. How will they ever be able to cope with what is to come. I have been anticipating this year for so long, thinking I was ready, but in the end i am far from ready. I think i am just going to drop all of this talk, for good. I will stop smoking, i am just going to live these "last" moments of this consciousness at my hundred percent with my family. What ever happens, happens. What ever level of thinking we enter, I am sure noone will be going off telling everyone they told them so that all of this would happen. Time to move on, I know the kid within me atm will not be the same after this year.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Your experience is eerily similar to the one I had as a child and then again last year. I was seven when I first experienced the strange dizziness and then proceeded to have a flood of thoughts about such things. This post struck me as familiar. The depths of the sadness, despair, and yet excitement is a reminder that though we are all anticipating this odd newness of consciousness, there is nothing that can truly prepare for a change as big as what we are hoping/fearing for. The most we can do right now is hope for peace inside our own minds.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Lol people like you get to move on people like me end up dying. Seems kind of messed up. I wouldnt really want to be a part of the conscious mass anyhow. Im not a murderer and they are, so I dont think I would be in good company. Maybe if I was into setting up peoples deaths and #, then id be disappointed but its almost a badge of honor to not be included with the slime.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
Lol people like you get to move on people like me end up dying. Seems kind of messed up. I wouldnt really want to be a part of the conscious mass anyhow. Im not a murderer and they are, so I dont think I would be in good company. Maybe if I was into setting up peoples deaths and #, then id be disappointed but its almost a badge of honor to not be included with the slime.

Say what?!?!?!

OP I've had pretty much those same thoughts, just not accompanied by the head rush you felt. One minute I'm all like 'Bring it MFers!!!'. Then the next minute I'm saying man I like it here. Either way, it should be a crazy ride.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103

Say what?!?!?!

OP I've had pretty much those same thoughts, just not accompanied by the head rush you felt. One minute I'm all like 'Bring it MFers!!!'. Then the next minute I'm saying man I like it here. Either way, it should be a crazy ride.

Right. And if you can extract yourself from it enough, youll realize the true nature is rather sinister. The devil can give you shiny trinkets too. Just depends if you are too dumb to see a the bad representing itself as good. Good luck with that. Ill keep my faith with God.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Right. And if you can extract yourself from it enough, youll realize the true nature is rather sinister. The devil can give you shiny trinkets too. Just depends if you are too dumb to see a the bad representing itself as good. Good luck with that. Ill keep my faith with God.

Apparently I'm missing your point. What exactly is anyone saying is 'good'?

I'll keep my faith in the flying spaghetti monster.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

lmao you guys are awesome. Made my day.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Puresk1lls

Actually had this happen to me! Over the course of the past few months I'd b sitting and reading,and I'd feel a sudden rush of energy in my chest, back, and head. The first few times I freaked out and it stopped.

Then a few days ago it happened again and I finally decided to go with it and not fight it. Same experience as you almost! We live in exciting times!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dorkfish87

Live for love, Love life, Help love propel us above! Whatever it be that cross our paths, what ever we learn in the upcoming times. Let's just hope to stay together and start preparing our lands for our future kind. Who knows, maybe we'll come to a consensus as one, a single body(being), and we'll be able to write or prepare an manual on how to properly care for our planet for the future generations. Or maybe it'll just be sacred nurturing knowledge passed down through minds, a piece of sacred knowledge that no words, nor letters can describe.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

top topics

join