It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Word of the Lord For His Bride in This Hour...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
Jesus is the name of God.
A little bit of a tough concept to understand maybe.
We have a God who is the father of Jesus. Jesus told the Jews no one has ever seem Him, and that they did not know Him. There was an angel, previously, who called himself I Am, who represented God. Jesus when he was on Earth took that position up of being the I Am, so when we say Jesus, we are saying the name of God.
Are you saying that Jesus is a god, and his father is also a god, but they are separate beings? Or are they the same being...?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by guitarplayer
Anyone who doubts how much the Lord desires to spend time with His bride His body which is a mystery within its self should read Song of Songs to understand how much relationship is desired by Christ for His bride.
It would be like me building a robot, then giving it A.I., then marrying it.

Not sure what your point is. Who is building a robot? Surly not Christ.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Psalm 27:8

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
reply to post by NOTurTypical

It is a total shame that some on this site would belittle you for bringing a word of encouragement and words of comfort to His bride. Anyone who doubts how much the Lord desires to spend time with His bride His body which is a mystery within its self should read Song of Songs to understand how much relationship is desired by Christ for His bride.

No, rejoice, every time they post it bumps this thread to the top!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Or C: Jesus the Son is the spoken Word of a Triune God.
Who became flesh....? I mean, he does sit at the right hand of the father, doesn't he? Do you worship the son?

I worship the Lord.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek your face, O God of Jacob. Selah

Psalm 24:6

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

Psalm 105:4

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Thank you brother once again for this thread ...I has been such a blessing to my heart over the past days ...I also thank you for helping the other brothers and sisters as well and I have been praying for you and them ...The Lord has equipped you to handle the fiery darts and so stay strong my brother and know my prayers and thoughts are with you ...peace

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

Thank you brother once again for this thread ...I has been such a blessing to my heart over the past days ...I also thank you for helping the other brothers and sisters as well and I have been praying for you and them ...The Lord has equipped you to handle the fiery darts and so stay strong my brother and know my prayers and thoughts are with you ...peace

Praise the Lord. We have to make seeking His Glorious presence as the priority of the day, we we get up in the morning is to think"Just how on fire can I get today?"

Find a "secret place" where you and Him can meet, a quiet place, and when you pray, you gotta be very quiet, stop talking and await His response. Most folks just download all their requests and never give Him the chance to speak back.

Gotta do that, got to.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Caution Advised---following this thread marries Jesus to the anti-Christ and the Babylon Trinity. imho

Only Sinners proceed.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I worship the Lord.

You worship the Lord, who happens to be Jesus; or happens to be his Father? Is it both?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Are you saying that Jesus is a god, and his father is also a god, but they are separate beings? Or are they the same being...?
The orthodox (Catholic) view of the Trinity is that there are three separate and distinct persons. The part I disagree with is the idea that they are equal. To me that makes no sense, and to a lot of others also, which resulted in thousands of dead people after all the wars over the issue. The more violent faction won, and they were the ones who believed they were equal, despite one being the father and the other the son, and one begat the other.
edit on 24-4-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Making Jesus into Baylon's idolotry dooms the Christians

=========

www.heaven.net.nz...

We (God's children) are even told in Revelation to come out of Babylon and we know that Babylon was a city that God destroyed because of her idolatry and false religion. Even though she was destroyed her influenced lived on and she made the whole world drunk on her wine. We are warned to not to be influenced by her in Revelation 18:4
Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

========

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The orthodox (Catholic) view of the Trinity is that there are three separate and distinct persons. The part I disagree with is the idea that they are equal. To me that makes no sense, and to a lot of others also, which resulted in thousands of dead people after all the wars over the issue. The more violent faction won, and they were the ones who believed they were equal, despite one being the father and the other the son, and one begat the other.

they are three yet one kind of like an egg you have the shell the yoke and the fluid. Three seperate parts of the whole.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

How do you define "equal"?

Here is a snippet about the Trinity from an Eastern Orthodox website. I assume the Catholic Church believes the same, but maybe they have different ideas.

The source and unity of the Holy Trinity is the Father, from whom the Son is begotten and also from whom the Spirit proceeds. Thus, the Father is both the ground of unity of the Trinity and also of distinction. To try to comprehend unbegottenness (Father), begottenness (Son), or procession (Holy Spirit) leads to insanity, says the holy Gregory the Theologian, and so the Church approaches God in divine mystery, approaching God apophatically, being content to encounter God personally and yet realize the inadequacy of the human mind to comprehend Him.

The primary statement of what the Church believes about God is to be found in the Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed.

Holy Trinity

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Making Jesus into Baylon's idolotry dooms the Christians.

Talk to the Catholics, they follow the Babylonian model. Protestants reject a queen of heaven typological person.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81

I worship the Lord.

You worship the Lord, who happens to be Jesus; or happens to be his Father? Is it both?

And the Holy Spirit. Three persons, One God.

We call God "HIM", not "Them".

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Caution Advised---following this thread marries Jesus to the anti-Christ and the Babylon Trinity. imho

Only Sinners proceed.

*Caution Explained*

The above member in many other threads sings praises to Masonic Luciferianism.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I worship the Lord.
Which one is that? The father or the son?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudyday

How do you define "equal"?

That's Athanasius' terminology, so ask him.
I go with the Arian concept where the Father is greater than the Son, like Jesus said.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join