It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Word of the Lord For His Bride in This Hour...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by NOTurTypical

. . . no copyright on that . . .

I'm not talking about what is criminally prosecutable, I am probably more concerned with ethical behavior and being in compliance with agreed to standards with this web site. Normally, if you copy someone else's work, you attribute your source.
It seems odd to me, your self justification, as if somehow, by coincidence, you were given this exact same message. You seem to have a problem filtering "messages from God" from ordinary thoughts. God does not talk inside your head. God can send an angel to you to give you a special message, or you can have a sort of vision experience or a dream, but normally, voices inside your head is a symptom of a severe mental condition that should be treated with medications and supplemental minerals (lithium, for example) and such.

It's the Word of the Lord, there is no copyright on that, it's intended for the bride. Not much else to say, when reading it He said "Share this now with my bride."

So here you have a thread. #3+ members praised God because it was a right now Word for them and an answered prayer. God in His Sovereignty knew this, I say praise God!!! God speaks all the time. And because you don't hear from God doesn't mean others do not, you can only speak for yourself.

by the standards of the religion in the very book in which your claiming to be promoting, the depths of your Luciferian blasphemous narcissistic ego know no bounds... /golfclap

amazing.. he must be proud.. and by that I do mean Lucifer.

you would have been a fantastic member of the Inquisition...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I understand...

but their professing to the public of theists worldwide that only they are "chosen" has been and still is causing some major problems.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

1:John baptized me, then I found out from the band that he was not John the baptist...

I live right next to a baptist church though... totally excellent picture on their sign, similar to my avatar.

LOL.

Well brother, ponder this. Before Christ ascended He breathed the Holy Spirit into the disciples, then told them to tarry until they were baptized with the Holy Spirit and with fire. There is a "sealing", or infilling of the Holy Spirit all believers have, there is a "baptism" of the Holy Spirit that comes subsequent to conversion which enables the believer to carry out with the gifts of the Spirit, and with miracle working power.

Read Acts 19:1-7 brother.

edit on 23-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

It will come like a thief in the night, the atheists will not even know it has happened...
Sounds good to me.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I understand...

but their professing to the public of theists worldwide that only they are "chosen" has been and still is causing some major problems.

Yeah, but what can you do? It's going to take the Great Tribulation to drive them to accept Christ collectively as a people. (Hosea 5:15 & Romans chapter 11)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

It will come like a thief in the night, the atheists will not even know it has happened...
Sounds good to me.

Sure, now.

The crazy stuff will happen right after that. At that point you'll have a very uncomfortable choice to make. Keep my head or lose it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

by the standards of the religion in the very book in which your claiming to be promoting, the depths of your Luciferian blasphemous narcissistic ego know no bounds... /golfclap

amazing.. he must be proud.. and by that I do mean Lucifer.

you would have been a fantastic member of the Inquisition...

Wait a tick, you were just spitting out Masonic Luciferianism a page back. What flavor of crack are you smokin man?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Sure, now.

The crazy stuff will happen right after that. At that point you'll have a very uncomfortable choice to make. Keep my head or lose it.
We'll see. They've been saying the same thing for a couple thousand years.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Sure, now.

Well yeah, the doctrine of immanency would be absurd if we didn't expect Him back at any time. If you ever want to know where we are on God's prophetic clock look at Israel. Nothing could have happened until they were gathered a 2nd time and became a nation in Israel with their original language of Hebrew restored back to use again.

Next on the clock is the harpazo of the bride for the marriage supper. After that is Ezekiel 38 & 39.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

NT helps others and I will defend the NT.

let me get some clarification here..

NT, as in the New Testament?

or

NT, as in the OP?
as in the OP

question.

why would you stand firm to defend a mere mortal instead of Jesus first?
Jesus defended mere mortals, that's what he does and did... he defends females too and granted them liberty.

now your are really crackin' me up..

could you please direct me to the part of the bible where Jesus grants females liberty?

seems to me a woman was always subservient to her husband, before & after Jesus' time..

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Sure, now.

Well yeah, the doctrine of immanency would be absurd if we didn't expect Him back at any time. If you ever want to know where we are on God's prophetic clock look at Israel. Nothing could have happened until they were gathered a 2nd time and became a nation in Israel with their original language of Hebrew restored back to use again.

Next on the clock is the harpazo of the bride for the marriage supper. After that is Ezekiel 38 & 39.

now I know you

have truly lost it..

you actually believe this?

seriously?

killing children in Palestine is Gods will?

you are so confused it is amazing...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

this thread has climbed up a mountain of hogwash and taken a swan dive into the shallow end of the gene pool..

peace out..

edit on 23-4-2012 by reeferman because: LMFAO

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Sounds like a plan, and I'm looking forward to it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

you have to ask the band about that... I am just a listener of the tuneage.

I want to be an exorcist

What the hell are you talking about? Can't you just give a simple yes or no to the question I asked instead of being "mysterious".

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

this thread has climbed up a mountain of hogwash and taken a swan dive into the shallow end of the gene pool..

peace out..

And this one already has more views and posts than THIS thread.

Praise the Lord.

P.S. Thanks you for all the bumps to the top. God Bless.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

killing children in Palestine is Gods will?

No. But apparently killing children in Israel is Allah's will.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

now I know you

have truly lost it..

They don't call me the NuTty Professor for nuttin, right Hydro?

I don't suggest you get in that line bro, there's a MULTITUDE of folks in that line. Get in the love-me line, there's like 3 or 4 people in that one.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81

you have to ask the band about that... I am just a listener of the tuneage.

I want to be an exorcist

What the hell are you talking about? Can't you just give a simple yes or no to the question I asked instead of being "mysterious".

Just a rock n roll metaphor man..

Band: Teachers

Listeners/Moshers: Disciples/Converts

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Sounds like a plan, and I'm looking forward to it.

Alright, you can't say no one warned you, your words will either condemn or justify you.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Still waiting for the answer to the question I asked....

The only way to become God's child is to believe that he sent himself as an offering to himself to atone for the sin of a woman for eating a fruit that he said not to eat?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join