A Word of the Lord For His Bride in This Hour...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Wait, so you are saying that you can only be God's child only if you accept him as your lord and savior?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by NOTurTypical

. . . no copyright on that . . .

I'm not talking about what is criminally prosecutable, I am probably more concerned with ethical behavior and being in compliance with agreed to standards with this web site. Normally, if you copy someone else's work, you attribute your source.
It seems odd to me, your self justification, as if somehow, by coincidence, you were given this exact same message. You seem to have a problem filtering "messages from God" from ordinary thoughts. God does not talk inside your head. God can send an angel to you to give you a special message, or you can have a sort of vision experience or a dream, but normally, voices inside your head is a symptom of a severe mental condition that should be treated with medications and supplemental minerals (lithium, for example) and such.

You are the most negative person i have ever "met". Glass is always half empty with you eh? Peter had visions of God and heard him ontop of Simon the Tanner's house, should he have been on meds?

Moses heard God many times, should he have been on meds?

You're the kind of person Christ would be preaching parables to.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
no it means anyone who is not Gods chosen people... that probably means practitioners of Judaism and Atheism.
Well, at least it will be over quickly.

It will come like a thief in the night, the atheists will not even know it has happened...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'm not talking about what is criminally prosecutable, I am probably more concerned with ethical behavior and being in compliance with agreed to standards with this web site. Normally, if you copy someone else's work, you attribute your source.
It seems odd to me, your self justification, as if somehow, by coincidence, you were given this exact same message. You seem to have a problem filtering "messages from God" from ordinary thoughts. God does not talk inside your head. God can send an angel to you to give you a special message, or you can have a sort of vision experience or a dream, but normally, voices inside your head is a symptom of a severe mental condition that should be treated with medications and supplemental minerals (lithium, for example) and such.

God does not speak to people, he only wrote to them words to live by in a book called the Bible.

currently I am reading this

www.christian-faith.com...

The written Word is the "Logos", the spoken Word of the Lord is the "Rhema", and there is also the "Sophia". That "calm still voice" communing with your spirit is the voice of the Lord. Have you been baptized in the Holy Spirit yet as a subsequent experience after your conversion and water baptism?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Wait, so you are saying that you can only be God's child only if you accept him as your lord and savior?

you have to ask the band about that... I am just a listener of the tuneage.

I want to be an exorcist

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

1:John baptized me, then I found out from the band that he was not John the baptist...

I live right next to a baptist church though... totally excellent picture on their sign, similar to my avatar.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It's the Word of the Lord, there is no copyright on that, it's intended for the bride. Not much else to say, when reading it He said "Share this now with my bride."

So here you have a thread. #3+ members praised God because it was a right now Word for them and an answered prayer. God in His Sovereignty knew this, I say praise God!!! God speaks all the time. And because you don't hear from God doesn't mean others do not, you can only speak for yourself.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Peter had visions of God and heard him ontop of Simon the Tanner's house, should he have been on meds?

Moses heard God many times, should he have been on meds?

You're the kind of person Christ would be preaching parables to.

yes. yes & no.

there are literally millions of mental health patients across the world at this very second. many of which would have several things to say to you about God & his plans in the bible, how to live righteous, etc, etc.. do you deny that God himself is speaking to these people? why have you not changed your rituals of worship to what the Lord God has spoken to these poor incarcerated prophets who wish to spread gods word that he has given to them? how dare you shun the message of the lord?

because their crazy, that's why. they need meds. they need help. yet you defend something someone wrote about some guys direct contact with thee living God 2k plus years ago who won't show up right now to set things right, but you believe God sent him & his "visions"? wow.. amazing..

and since you brought it up...why did the "Jesus" character teach plainly to the disciples, Yet cloak his message in parables to the masses?

he either brought the sword or promotes love.. which is it? the lovely sword of confusion?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
You MUST only seek Me will all your heart and turn from your ways, and come to ME.
I must only seek you WILL all my heart? Did Jesus mean to say "with" instead of "will"?

p.s. Have you guys picked out a Maid of Honor yet?

LOL, good catch.

Internet cookie for your expert eye my good man.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Rhema is Christ's utterance, while Logos refers to Christ himself.

Rhema is Christ's spoken Word, Logos is a written Word. Christ is called the Logos because he is the Word made flesh.

He still speaks, He's not dead anymore.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I have witnessed many people give a Rhema word, and it turned out being wrong....

Many people are wolves in sheep's clothing. I remember reading about them and to beware. prophecies especially should be given through the proper chain of command within the church structure to be verified. problems arise when regular folks go sharing a "Word" without following the chain of command set up within church structure.

Whenever I have been given a Word from God I take it to the Pastor, who takes it to the elders and in prayer they see if it's legitimate or not. That's the correct process for confirmation. On Sunday I received a Word from the Lord during praise and worship, I took it to the pastor, who took it to the elders, and then I was allowed to give it to the church, it correlated exactly with point 1 of the pastors sermon.

edit on 23-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

what about that 1:John being Jesus?

you think it's possible that he travel's thru time (which we already know is true) and then came into John and others in the New Testament to speak with human words yet once again?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I appreciate your bumps of my thread.

We all heard that you was having a tent revival and trying to upstage Elmer Gantry.

We came to look to see how the production was doing.

Going great now, it was pretty dead except for a couple posters until you guys showed up and started bumping it like crazy.

Can't thank you guys enough.
Keep up your work and we might have 100 viewers before the end of the week.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

what about that 1:John being Jesus?

you think it's possible that he travel's thru time (which we already know is true) and then came into John and others in the New Testament to speak with human words yet once again?

Not to get to heavily into Quantum Physics, but the spirit world isn't bound by time. It's a construct of our 4 dimensions only.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
Atheists are still his children too, and many of them are only stuck in perpetual unbelief because they're almost in a state of hypnosis from being brainwashed by our secular evil society,
That's different than what I've heard other christians on these boards say, like the NuTty Professor for example. They say we atheists aren't his children...

Correct. He's your Creator, not your Father until you are adopted as sons through His only begotten Son.

I wish you guys could sit down with your god and get on the same page for a change...it's confusing.

That's why we have teachers to mentor disciples. He simply might not have seen these verses as of yet:

"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:" ~ John 1:12

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father." ~ Romans 8:15

"And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father." ~ Galatians 4:6

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

but I wasn't hinting at say, using the grip of the Lions Paw resurrecting myself out of the grave as Hiram Abiff having been slain by Jubilah, Jubilo and Jubilum to serve the Grand Architect & secure my place with him by my works..

You could have simply said "Masonic Luciferianism".

I know my family's kind quite well. My dad was a worshipful master, 33rd degree. Wait till you get that high and they tell you the "true light' is that Lucifer is God, it'll be a trip.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Iason321

Gods covenant with the Jews still holds . . .

The Christian understanding is that the Law, which you are calling a covenant, brings condemnation and death.
Life comes through Jesus, regardless of your family background. When was an exemption made outside of Jesus? The answer is simple, there never was one given.
God's people are those who do the will of God, which since Jesus arrived on the scene two thousand years ago, has been to believe in His son. Those who willfully disobey, regardless of claims otherwise, are not "God's people".

There was no Law yet when God made a covenant with Abraham. The Law came after the Exodus in the time of Moses and Aaron some 400 years later. We enter into that covenant by way of our faith. God placed Abraham is a deep sleep and went through the covenant ritual Himself as a pillar of fire, signifying it rested on His faithfulness alone, not mankind's.

Read the OT sometime, it will shed a ton of light on those commentaries you have.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

He didn't preach in parables to the masses, he preached in parables to the pharisees. The ultra-orthodox religious sect of judaism in those times because he did not want to save fools who couldn't see their God standing in front of them because they were blinded by their own man made traditions.

Be patient he will return, and you will not like it when he does. Keep scoffing.

2 Peter 3:1-9

Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder), 2 that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us, the apostles of the Lord and Savior, 3 knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Iason321

Gods covenant with the Jews still holds . . .

The Christian understanding is that the Law, which you are calling a covenant, brings condemnation and death.
Life comes through Jesus, regardless of your family background. When was an exemption made outside of Jesus? The answer is simple, there never was one given.
God's people are those who do the will of God, which since Jesus arrived on the scene two thousand years ago, has been to believe in His son. Those who willfully disobey, regardless of claims otherwise, are not "God's people".

but why do Jews claim they are only Gods chosen people?

this is wrong surely...

They don't accept that Jesus is the Moshiayach Nagid (Messiah the King). They think only at that time when He comes will salvation be offered to the Gentiles.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

He didn't preach in parables to the masses,

Not exactly true. After they insulted the Holy Spirit by calling Him "Beelzebub" He only taught publicly in parables.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join