It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Word of the Lord For His Bride in This Hour...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by NOTurTypical

. . . no copyright on that . . .

I'm not talking about what is criminally prosecutable, I am probably more concerned with ethical behavior and being in compliance with agreed to standards with this web site. Normally, if you copy someone else's work, you attribute your source.
It seems odd to me, your self justification, as if somehow, by coincidence, you were given this exact same message. You seem to have a problem filtering "messages from God" from ordinary thoughts. God does not talk inside your head. God can send an angel to you to give you a special message, or you can have a sort of vision experience or a dream, but normally, voices inside your head is a symptom of a severe mental condition that should be treated with medications and supplemental minerals (lithium, for example) and such.

God does not speak to people, he only wrote to them words to live by in a book called the Bible.

currently I am reading this

www.christian-faith.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
You MUST only seek Me will all your heart and turn from your ways, and come to ME.
I must only seek you WILL all my heart? Did Jesus mean to say "with" instead of "will"?

p.s. Have you guys picked out a Maid of Honor yet?
edit on 23-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

reply to post by reeferman

It's a Rhema word, not a Logos Word.

point proven..

Rhema is Christ's utterance, while Logos refers to Christ himself.

where in the Bible doe it give license to Rhema then pass it off as the true word of God? and It is written in Logos, ie first person. so the concept of rhema was taken from Plato & Aristotle hundreds of years before the bible every came into being, overlapped and then that makes it alright for Words/meaning to be added & changed, attributed to God/Jesus Himself.. in blatant contrast to Rev 18-19.

another perversion in the religious fairy tale to feed mans ego..

"while reading the scriptures i had a rhema & God spoke to me saying "I blah blah" ..so I write that down, therefore that is now the word of god? and I can speak for Him in the first person, put words and meaning into "Gods word" and that is alright?

it is obvious so called "religious men" have been adapting & making up justifications all along..

and your welcome.. I dont mind discussions.. i believe argumentation is a lost art form.. not a physical altercation.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

XYZ you are too visible...

Jesus the man God said that the next time anyone hears him that every eye will see him...

and they will be utterly destroyed...

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I rebuke you!

leave from here evil spirits, and thou shalt not return to this place!

leave my theist's alone

edit on 23-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
point proven..

Rhema is Christ's utterance, while Logos refers to Christ himself.

where in the Bible doe it give license to Rhema then pass it off as the true word of God? and It is written in Logos, ie first person. so the concept of rhema was taken from Plato & Aristotle hundreds of years before the bible every came into being, overlapped and then that makes it alright for Words/meaning to be added & changed, attributed to God/Jesus Himself.. in blatant contrast to Rev 18-19.

another perversion in the religious fairy tale to feed mans ego..

"while reading the scriptures i had a rhema & God spoke to me saying "I blah blah" ..so I write that down, therefore that is now the word of god? and I can speak for Him in the first person, put words and meaning into "Gods word" and that is alright?

it is obvious so called "religious men" have been adapting & making up justifications all along..

and your welcome.. I dont mind discussions.. i believe argumentation is a lost art form.. not a physical altercation.
I have witnessed many people give a Rhema word, and it turned out being wrong....

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I appreciate your bumps of my thread.

We all heard that you was having a tent revival and trying to upstage Elmer Gantry.

We came to look to see how the production was doing.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
XYZ you are too visible...

Jesus the man God said that the next time anyone hears him that every eye will see him...

and they will be utterly destroyed...
Does this include christians too?

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I rebuke you!
I am more powerful than Jesus, he can't stop me! By the power of Grayskull! I have the poooowwweeeerrrrr!!

leave from this place evil spirits and tho shalt not return to this place!
I'll be baaaaack!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

no it means anyone who is not Gods chosen people... that probably means practitioners of Judaism and Atheism.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

no it means anyone who is not Gods chosen people... that probably means practitioners of Judaism and Atheism.
Well, at least it will be over quickly.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

I must digress,

Gods covenant with the Jews still holds, and they are still His people,

He doesn't reject them because they reject His son (a majority of them anyway)

Atheists are still his children too, and many of them are only stuck in perpetual unbelief because they're almost in a state of hypnosis from being brainwashed by our secular evil society,

Things will change in due time, believe it, keep the faith,

Amen

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
Atheists are still his children too, and many of them are only stuck in perpetual unbelief because they're almost in a state of hypnosis from being brainwashed by our secular evil society,
That's different than what I've heard other christians on these boards say, like the NuTty Professor for example. They say we atheists aren't his children...

I wish you guys could sit down with your god and get on the same page for a change...it's confusing.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by SisyphusRide

I must digress,

Gods covenant with the Jews still holds, and they are still His people,

He doesn't reject them because they reject His son (a majority of them anyway)

Things will change in due time, believe it, keep the faith,

Amen

but Not Typical posts have helped me to see again...

I don't like people attacking my friends for their sadistic pleasure!

(a statement follows)

NT helps others and I will defend the NT.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

interesting perspective reeferman...

what comes to mind from your statement is "Salvation by Works alone"

I can see where you could infer that at face value..

but I wasn't hinting at say, using the grip of the Lions Paw resurrecting myself out of the grave as Hiram Abiff having been slain by Jubilah, Jubilo and Jubilum to serve the Grand Architect & secure my place with him by my works..

that would be "Salvation by Works alone" to me.. putting myself in the place of the Christ.

i would point out that the "spirit" part would be a sort divine guidance by the Trinity.. if you will.

not unlike the "rhema" revelations mentioned before.. but in this case seeing through the lies..

its ok in one instance, but when it starts to head off in a different direction, the tune changes to a strict adherence to biblical scripture.. or yet another personal experience to expand on the word of God by those who claim to be more spiritually connected.. you know, the people who have some red bat phone directly to heaven in which the Trinity always picks up the line...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Gods covenant with the Jews still holds . . .

The Christian understanding is that the Law, which you are calling a covenant, brings condemnation and death.
Life comes through Jesus, regardless of your family background. When was an exemption made outside of Jesus? The answer is simple, there never was one given.
God's people are those who do the will of God, which since Jesus arrived on the scene two thousand years ago, has been to believe in His son. Those who willfully disobey, regardless of claims otherwise, are not "God's people".

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

interesting perspective reeferman...

what comes to mind from your statement is "Salvation by Works alone"

I can see where you could infer that at face value..

but I wasn't hinting at say, using the grip of the Lions Paw resurrecting myself out of the grave as Hiram Abiff having been slain by Jubilah, Jubilo and Jubilum to serve the Grand Architect & secure my place with him by my works..
I've never heard of any of those people before...

that would be "Salvation by Works alone" to me.. putting myself in the place of the Christ.
but no one can be Jesus, his birth was miraculous, us mere mortals were not born in that manner. We have been thru hell.

i would point out that the "spirit" part would be a sort divine guidance by the Trinity.. if you will.

not unlike the "rhema" revelations mentioned before.. but in this case seeing through the lies..

its ok in one instance, but when it starts to head off in a different direction, the tune changes to a strict adherence to biblical scripture.. or yet another personal experience to expand on the word of God by those who claim to be more spiritually connected.. you know, the people who have some red bat phone directly to heaven in which the Trinity always picks up the line...
I am hearing words I do not understand or has been written I'm sure in the KJV of the bible... If I am wrong feel free to correct me brothers and sisters of all faiths.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Iason321

Gods covenant with the Jews still holds . . .

The Christian understanding is that the Law, which you are calling a covenant, brings condemnation and death.
Life comes through Jesus, regardless of your family background. When was an exemption made outside of Jesus? The answer is simple, there never was one given.
God's people are those who do the will of God, which since Jesus arrived on the scene two thousand years ago, has been to believe in His son. Those who willfully disobey, regardless of claims otherwise, are not "God's people".

but why do Jews claim they are only Gods chosen people?

this is wrong surely...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

That's different than what I've heard other christians on these boards say, like the NuTty Professor for example. They say we atheists aren't his children...

I wish you guys could sit down with your god and get on the same page for a change...it's confusing.

yeah don't come playing around in the mosh pit if you don't know how to dance...

Only those who listen to the band are allowed to wear the band shirt

edit on 23-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

let me get some clarification here..

NT, as in the New Testament?

or

NT, as in the OP?

seems as if your meaning is NotUrTypiCal and you aim to defend him.

question.

why would you stand firm to defend a mere mortal instead of Jesus first?

since you have you own personal relationship with God & the Bible it seems you should be standing firm in your beliefs you have gleaned from the New Testament along side of your fellow believer & be a shining beacon of light for the Lord yourself..

not feed an ego..

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

edit on 23-4-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

let me get some clarification here..

NT, as in the New Testament?

or

NT, as in the OP?
as in the OP

question.

why would you stand firm to defend a mere mortal instead of Jesus first?
Jesus defended mere mortals, that's what he does and did... he defends females too and granted them liberty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join