It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Word of the Lord For His Bride in This Hour...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
He who has ears to hear let him hear what the Lord has to say:

"I AM the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. I AM the First and the Last, the Light and the Power. I AM able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that you are able to think and ask. JUST COME TO ME, and I will be your Strength. You MUST simply come to ME. It cannot be accomplished without time together, SO, COME TO ME OFTEN, CONTINUOUSLY. I AM always here. I AM always ready to listen and respond. I AM a Great and Loving God, slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness. I do forgive your sins. I do clothe you with righteousness. You MUST only seek Me will all your heart and turn from your ways, and come to ME. Will you do that? I enjoy just being with you, not doing anything special together, just being together. I enjoy the fragrance of your worship. Times of solitude are peaceful to Me. It is like a quiet brook, flowing on the mountainside. I desire your presence. It is refreshing to Me. It is the fulfillment of My purposes when you choose to be with Me. It brings Me great pleasure. Do it often. Do not think every time we come together it must be to accomplish something. Simply being together IS the greatest accomplishment, just being with one another. Come let us enjoy one another!"

Father, I pray for your people, let them hear, let them see, let them receive your Words with joy. Let them commune with you in the cool of the morning, the noon time, and in the evening. Let them bask in your glorious presence, Let them dance, let them sing your praise. Father, I pray they hear this Word and do accordingly to your wishes for your glory and their joy. In Christ's Name, Amen.

edit on 22-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Amen, my hope is for this thread to encourage my brothers and sisters not to neglect the most important part of their day, intimate communion with our King. Let this thread be one of prayer and praise for the One who gave it all for us. The One who loves and forgives us. The One who gives us His coat when we come out of the pigpen and return home.

Glory be to God and His Son in whom we have life, the Way the Truth and the LIFE!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I stand in agreement with you brother.

Just curious, do you know any scripture to pair with the following portion of your post:

I enjoy just being with you, not doing anything special together, just being together. I enjoy the fragrance of your worship. Times of solitude are peaceful to Me. It is like a quiet brook, flowing on the mountainside. I desire your presence. It is refreshing to Me. It is the fulfillment of My purposes when you choose to be with Me. It brings Me great pleasure.

Thank you in advance for helping me rebuke the spirit of doubt that often lingers with me

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Thank you Jesus for my brother NuT and his most timely prayer ..Thank You for my answered prayer ..Its so wonderful having a God who knows our thoughts and our needs ...even so come Lord Jesus... amen

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You seem to be doing what you do best, which is taking snippets from unrelated verses and arranging them to make you somehow feel good about yourself and whatever philosophy you have adopted.
Also, you are apparently taking up your position as Prophet of God, feeling that you are purified and perfected to speak for God (something I find a bit presumptuous and a self-assumption without merit).

I do clothe you with righteousness.
This looks like an adaptation from Isaiah 61:10,

I delight greatly in the Lord;
my soul rejoices in my God.
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels

This is from a passage made notable by being partially quoted by Jesus when he was reading from the Scroll of the Prophets in the synagogue, announcing his mission as fulfilling the messianic prophecies.
What you seem to be doing is taking an attribute of the messiah character and appropriating it for yourself, where God is making you the messiah.
Now, this is not to say that there is nothing to this concept of being righteous. Job talks about himself and how he lived, and why it seemed to him to be an injustice that he suffered so many afflictions.

I put on righteousness as my clothing;
justice was my robe and my turban.

This was something he did himself, by his own righteous deeds. He was not "given" a righteousness, which Jesus probably was, as a special anointing, as the messiah. People cloth themselves in a human sort of righteousness by having an ordinary indwelling of the spirit, as should be common among all true Christians that they follow the promptings to do good deeds and not to sit around for God to just give them a type of "magic" righteousness as some sort of gift. The gift is the spiritual faith to live by given to us when we believe in His son, Jesus. By following through on faith we become righteous.

Simply being together IS the greatest accomplishment, just being with one another. Come let us enjoy one another!
A Google search has this come up from a devotional book by Mark and Patti Virkler.

ETA: oops! seems the entire red section of the OP was copied from that book!
Isn't that what is called plagiarism?
edit on 23-4-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Jeesh! Red Text? Do you mind?

My Dear Divine Mother,
Please help these people to understand what they did to your followers, and to your lands and waters, and help them to ascend to a higher plane, and to cast off the chains of their religious dogma. Forgive them, they know not what they do.
Thank you for the business today! And for the other thing I asked for.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Just wanted to say, don't worry about the scoffers and criticizers with no spiritual ears to hear. They are abundant and predictable these days. This is a powerful message and I am praying with and for you, my brother.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

they have those in purgatory to do that bidding.

our brother and sister theist's do not do this...

I will personally suplex any atheist I see violating Gods laws!

Signed... "and you better know I mean it too people" -Captain Rhodes

edit on 23-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

ETA: oops! seems the entire red section of the OP was copied from that book!
Isn't that what is called plagiarism?

This book:

I was reading that last night in fact (p. 21) and the Spirit said "Post this now for my Bride." So without hesitation I did. It's already been a timely Word for 3 people and blessed them in their time of need, that's awesome how the Lord works. Glory to God.

It's still the Word of the Lord for His bride, no copyright on that. Even in the workbook I'm working on the portion in red is in quotation marks and in italics, it's not the author's personal work, it's from Christ to His bride.

edit on 23-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

I stand in agreement with you brother.

Just curious, do you know any scripture to pair with the following portion of your post:

I enjoy just being with you, not doing anything special together, just being together. I enjoy the fragrance of your worship. Times of solitude are peaceful to Me. It is like a quiet brook, flowing on the mountainside. I desire your presence. It is refreshing to Me. It is the fulfillment of My purposes when you choose to be with Me. It brings Me great pleasure.

Thank you in advance for helping me rebuke the spirit of doubt that often lingers with me

"Delight yourself also in the LORD; and he shall give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7

"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul." Psalm 94:19

"then you will find your joy in the LORD, and I will cause you to ride on the heights of the land and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob." The mouth of the LORD has spoken." Isiah 58:14

"For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. They will be protected forever, but the offspring of the wicked will be cut off;" Psalm 37:28

"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16

"Thou dost show me the path of life; in thy presence there is fullness of joy; in thy right hand are pleasures forevermore" Psalm 16:11

"Thou dost guide me with thy counsel and afterward thou wilt receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? And there is nothing upon earth that I desire besides thee. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever" Psalm 73:24-26

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

Thank you Jesus for my brother NuT and his most timely prayer ..Thank You for my answered prayer ..Its so wonderful having a God who knows our thoughts and our needs ...even so come Lord Jesus... amen

So glad your prayer was answered! The Lord is so awesome isn't He?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

Just wanted to say, don't worry about the scoffers and criticizers with no spiritual ears to hear. They are abundant and predictable these days. This is a powerful message and I am praying with and for you, my brother.

They are sent to distract and wear out the saints. This rhema Word is sooo GOOD! Amen, glory to God. God prepared my whole life for the abuse I get, my skin is pretty thick. Abba, I return the blessings to this brother and a hedge of protection for his household. In Christ's Name, Amen.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

and where exactly are these words in the Bible?

nowhere..

Revelation 22:18-19 (King James Version)

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

seems to me you just took yourself out of the book of life & added unto thy self plagues with your first person plagiary...

see what your ego has done to yourself by being a smart ass, always wanting to prove how much smarter you are than the rest?

its ok right? because you know god better & he is inspiring you..

what a joke..

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I do think the world needs to be free of so much religion junk.

Such misleads the masses. imho

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

It's a Rhema word, not a Logos Word.

see what your ego has done to yourself by being a smart ass, always wanting to prove how much smarter you are than the rest?

Never said I was smarter than anyone here. Not even close, read some of the tech threads here, man, you'll see some smart cookies on this site.

Thanks to you also for bumping my thread.

edit on 23-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
I do think the world needs to be free of so much religion junk.

Such misleads the masses. imho

I appreciate your bumps of my thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

what a sad statement..

you would reject the very intellect given to you by your God that allowing you to able to see clearly through mortal mans deception of religious dogma for control, power, self serving ego which has distorted, perverted & rejects the very nature of "His creation" all around you.. and then give thanks for it?

wow.

did you ever stop to think that that "spirit of doubt" just may in fact be.. your God confirming your intellectual conclusion of doubt?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

what a sad statement..

you would reject the very intellect given to you by your God that allowing you to able to see clearly through mortal mans deception of religious dogma for control, power, self serving ego which has distorted, perverted & rejects the very nature of "His creation" all around you.. and then give thanks for it?

wow.

did you ever stop to think that that "spirit of doubt" just may in fact be.. your God confirming your intellectual conclusion of doubt?

interesting perspective reeferman...

what comes to mind from your statement is "Salvation by Works alone"

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

. . . no copyright on that . . .

I'm not talking about what is criminally prosecutable, I am probably more concerned with ethical behavior and being in compliance with agreed to standards with this web site. Normally, if you copy someone else's work, you attribute your source.
It seems odd to me, your self justification, as if somehow, by coincidence, you were given this exact same message. You seem to have a problem filtering "messages from God" from ordinary thoughts. God does not talk inside your head. God can send an angel to you to give you a special message, or you can have a sort of vision experience or a dream, but normally, voices inside your head is a symptom of a severe mental condition that should be treated with medications and supplemental minerals (lithium, for example) and such.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join