It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul might just win.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Your world is created by what you speak of.

If you talk of ice cream, you will get some.

If you are all about football that is what you will talk of and it will be part of your life.

These things also follow the feedback mechanism. Your life exhibits what you speak of and as a
direct result you will experience it and talk of it and further experience it, and so on.

Ron Paul.

If you like and want him in office, you are doing yourself and him a disservice by making negative
predictions of him. "I like him, but he can't win." There are two premises in that statement. Are
both true?

What this person is actually saying is "I like Ron Paul, but I HEAR he cant win and so I'll just say
the same so I will be correct on both counts IF he doesn't win. If he DOES win, then it's cool
because we all win with that."

I'll write in his name. You do what you feel is best, but man up. Say who you are.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Ron Paul's bloodline sealed his fate the day he was born.

Research any president of the U.S especially the most recent and their bloodlines go back to the time of the pharaohs and most are related.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I have already stated in other threads that I will be writing Ron Paul's name in on the ballot, and I support him as my candidate.

That being said, the system of delegates has rules and therefore limitations on what is possible given the current state of the race for the nomination. Also, the process of becoming the nominee for one's party in the USA appears to be fraudulent at worst, and nefarious at best. There are many threads here devoted to the open and ungainly fraud that has taken place nationwide.

With those notions in place, the reality of the matter is that the odds of my chosen candidate receiving the nomination are slim. This is not based on how many people I believe really support him, but based on a failed system currently in place.

Realism is not cynicism, and I will be writing Ron Paul's name on that line right along with you, as well as telling everyone else I know why I think that they too should do this when the time comes.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Research any president of the U.S especially the most recent and their bloodlines go back to the time of the pharaohs and most are related.

Actually their bloodline goes back to the first single celled organisms.
Maybe earlier.
Still younger than Ron Paul, though.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

How about you enlightening us on what you're talking about?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I've heard that. I'd say it's the same bloodline that desperately want people to hear and repeat the little one liner my post is about. Don't make them happy. You can do your part.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'll agree with what the OP is saying, which if I'm not mistaken is kind of a take on the law of attraction. If you don't believe something is going to happen, well, it probably won't. If you want something in your life you have to first believe that it can happen for you.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

....people have been doing this all over trying to help him get the nomination........

If they can doctor that....and theres blatant fraud, which doesnt seem to matter........

What makes you think they cant pull the numbers out of his favor if hes topping the polls for the election?
edit on 22-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I make no claim as to what, whoever, to the election results. Boiled down, I'm saying you don't have to agree.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The most ridiculous things I read on ATS is when someone says "I want to vote for Ron Paul but I don't think he'll win so I'll just vote for some one else".... I mean seriously, those types of people must be brain dead. Of course he wont win if his supporters don't even vote for him morons. The more people which think in this frame of mind, the lesser chance Ron Paul has of winning. If you would show some CONSISTENCY and vote according to what your heart is telling you, then Ron Paul will have a chance at winning the Presidency. Stay strong and stand your grand like a real man/women until the very end. That is what Ron Paul would do.
edit on 23-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well he is still in the race
Santorum is out and soon Gingrich
he still have good chances and he knows it

i still have very good hope

edit on 4/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I said from the beginning that Ron Paul had no chance. Actually said it 4 years ago.

Looks like I was right.

Guy was just too kooky, and his supporters made his chances even worse.

Have you ever encountered a group of Ron Paul supporters?

It's something right out of a George Romero movie.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Guy was just too kooky, and his supporters made his chances even worse. Have you ever encountered a group of Ron Paul supporters?

Guy was just too kooky
Ugh So But going to war oversea starting wars that we shouldn't be fighting isn't kooky? since 9/11 there has been ZERO terrorist.

And no this not due thanks to the police state like powers or because those supposed terrorist were foiled.

1. It has been known ever since the 9/11 attacks the MSM wants the public, you to be fearful of this invisible terrorist organization that is supposed exist but isn't.

And this same terrorist organization cares about the Global warming?

2.So in your mind you believe Ron Paul is kooky because Why? because of his polices? i dont think so.

3.Secondly you just like the mainstream media have attacked his supporters.

his supporters made his chances even worse.

I dont think so and honestly thats pretty much lame.

Have you ever encountered a group of Ron Paul supporters?
Yes i have and they aren't as you claim they are.

Carseller4 Ron Paul didn't lose because didn't people vote for him, its because the system is rigged thats why just like its in Canada.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by yoesse

If you are all about football that is what you will talk of and it will be part of your life.

These things also follow the feedback mechanism. Your life exhibits what you speak of and as a
direct result you will experience it and talk of it and further experience it, and so on.

Ron Paul.

If you like and want him in office, you are doing yourself and him a disservice by making negative
predictions of him. "I like him, but he can't win." There are two premises in that statement. Are
both true?

What this person is actually saying is "I like Ron Paul, but I HEAR he cant win and so I'll just say
the same so I will be correct on both counts IF he doesn't win. If he DOES win, then it's cool

I'll write in his name. You do what you feel is best, but man up. Say who you are.

If he wins I will dig my own hole...... And lay in it..... Aint gona happen. The establishment has already picked and chosen.
edit on 23-4-2012 by GermanShep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

I'm all for anything that helps get Ron Paul more support!

But everytime I see these law of attraction type threads I always think back to a video I saw at work once, and I've always wanted to post it in a thread. Are we really getting more of what we think about, or are we just more aware of it because we are thinking about it?

Seeing Red Cars.

It is about a 15 minute video, but here is a little youtube excerpt.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I am a delegate in Southern MN; I was at the CD1 convention this past Saturday (all ~ 18 hours of it ;-). People, the change IS happening. The media is NOT reporting the truth; for our congressional district we elected 2 of 3 delegates (and 2 of 3 alternates) that are avid Ron Paul supporters. This happened ALL across the state (20 of 24 overall total delegates with the State convention in 3 weeks that will send 13 delegates).

How did we do this? We planned and stood together; we all new who to vote for and when to do it. The room was FULL of Ron Paul supporters. I didn't see a single Romney t-shirt, sign, or flier about him. Approx. 20 people ran to be a National Delegate. Of which 8 - 10 delcared they were Paul supporters.

The republican party is changing; and I think they know it. The shift is happening and I think they know they can't really do anything about it. When at the convention I was asked by an older gentleman "Who do you support for President?" I calmy responded "Ron Paul". He does a double take and responds "Ohh, you don't look like a Ron Paul supporter". Young and old the room was dominated with the actual true change that people want. Romney is nothing but the same, and they know it.

Even if this election doesn't culminate in a Ron Paul nomination; we are still here and we will keep changing the overall thinking of the Republican party. We are not the "crazy Ron Paul people hiding in the weeds". We are getting invloved; running for (and winning) local elected positions. Running for (and winning) important positions within the Republican party. It may not happen with a quick "bang" but we are changing the party. The "old guard" knows it and will either accept it and change quickly or die off slowly and we will take over with a voice of reason and get back to what our Founding fathers and the Constitution is about; Liberty.

I made a decision this past December to get off the couch and make a difference; quit complaining. So I did; and I am going to make a difference. Along with the other thousands, tens of thousands, and millions of people who are sick and tired of being told what to do by our government. It is here and it is coming......

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CORN IS NUTS

Corn is Nuts is right.

I've been following the underground,movement to send Ron Paul supporters to the state conventions. I think the final vote count is going to shock many.

What most people don't get is the straw vote beauty contest means diddly squat, and that's what being reported in the media.

Not only is there a Ron Paul revolution going on at the delegate level, there is a GOP revolution going on at the party level.

New blood is coming into the party to kick out the "grand old" bought and paid for party with the "take the party back" new blood. Take the party back to it's founding principals: "smaller government, support the constitution, and liberty".

Which is exactly Ron Paul's message.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GermanShep

Originally posted by yoesse

Ron Paul.

both true?

If he wins I will dig my own hole...... And lay in it..... Aint gona happen. The establishment has already picked and chosen.
edit on 23-4-2012 by GermanShep because: (no reason given)

The "establishment" is only as powerful as people like you are willing to let it be! TPTB number in the thousands, we the people number in the billions! With those odds, Ron Paul has a much better chance than some people are willing to admit!

P.S. I've noticed that the number of shills in these threads has greatly diminished! Could it be that a few have missed the memo that TPTB can no longer afford to compensate!

edit on 23-4-2012 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thanks Julie, it is good to see that others see what I am talking about.

We are shaking the Republican party at it's foundation. I have personally seen and heard the "old guard" start asking questions about this movement. It is not just about Ron Paul; it is about the philosophy and his message to bring back personal liberty and freedom to this country. End entitlements; stop the spending, let the people decide how to govern their personal affairs, and STOP policing the world!

If it doesn't happen now it will happen soon in the future. A group of colleagues I and have decided; we are DONE with the status quo. We are DONE with the current state of political affairs. We WILL institute the change that is needed to take this country back.

We are not bunch of college kids with nothing to do but go to rally's., we are professionals (engineers, lawyers, doctors) and we have knowledge and the will power to make this happen. The straw has been broken; if not now then when!

It is time to fight for our country; I mean this intellectually not physically (at least not yet). I am new to this process but have seen if you show up and participate you can make a huge difference.

I hope that you too can help with taking our country back.
edit on 23-4-2012 by CORN IS NUTS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
What happened to Ron Paul yesterday?

Romney won another 5 states.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join