It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evelyn D Rothschild talks about some Crazy things.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
OK, I looked this up and couldn't seem to find anything. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, going through all of the forums though didn't seem so fun. Anyways, I found this video and I would like to share it with all of you ATS'ers. If you have seen it, hearing your thoughts about it would be great. And for those who have not seen it this video struck me as odd. This was my first time seeing it and it was crazy to me. Since my time ( not that long ) here on ATS I have heard a lot about the Rothschild's and how powerful that name is. So hearing Evelyn D Rothschild talk about weather, climate change, technology to tell you when to be aware of BAD weather, china, and an abrupt end to the interview as well, I felt inclined to share it. Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the share.

It was interesting to watch, especially around 1:20 when he starts getting into the weather. It seems to me by the way he kept gazing down that he was reading something word for word almost, and when he went off about the idea behind the program is when he stopped reading the 'teleprompter' and was speaking off his own memory. At this point is when it seemed to be pulled off air.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
A drought? Must be a modern weather phenomena.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I saw this exact video a couple months ago. After I had downloaded an app for my droid phone called
"My Weather".

Guess what app got deleted right after that...

Now, I'm not a believer in conspiracies
, but c'mon!!! TPTB have to have a hand in every single doggone thing!!!!???

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i dont think that video was odd at all, he talked about currency then plugged his weather app into the conversation.
edit on 22-4-2012 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Does seem fairly natural to me. So why is it strange that he is promoting myweather app if it is something he has a stake in.
I'm more concerned with the one world currency talk.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by flimzytrek

yea the international currency talk is notable. we do have the euro so its not that crazy. it wont happen tho, just because this guy mentions it doesn't mean its being done.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hearing a Rothschild say the words "the powers that be" and "international currency" had me sitting on the edge of my seat.

edit on 22-4-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I can't get past the fact that his parents named him Evelyn.

Will watch the video now.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Made me lol

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think there are clear themes in this interview.

First of all, it is all about global themes, and pushing forward globally uniting agenda. That of course, being more to the benefit of some stakeholders, than some other (such as you and me).

Apart from the obvious "global currency", it is interesting to learn weather, and climate, being "currency of trade" in his business. Considering the global carbon tax system, as a precursor to the global currency. We may see more to come from those lines.

We should know, farmers and alike can get accurate weather forecasts from existing channels, that including global satellite systems (currently government business). It seems, his intention is to convert "public money" - billions in this case (weather data) - into private money (reselling existing free of charge info forward).

And global currency. 5 years time would be great from his perspective. When powers to be would be bent to do so...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
He is the Head Honcho, he knows that weather is going to be used (HAARP) as a major part of Agenda 21, so as we all have to go and live in 'safe' zones. It's just a way of controlling us

top topics

join