It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Van Jones: Conservatives Have 'Cheap Patriotism', Will 'Kill' Children For Jobs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Van Jones: Conservatives Have 'Cheap Patriotism', Will 'Kill' Children For Jobs
Breitbart video

The Communist and former Obama Czar Van Jones is at it again.

This time it's about conservatives killing children !!!

Jones' own beloved Communists and fanatical ultra left wing groups in the past have killed more children in the 20th Century political and social genocides in Russia and China just to name two.

Jones himself is a Cheap Patriot (and not loyal to American values).

See the story to see him talk.

Speaking at the New York City Green Festival April 21st, Van Jones (Obama's former Green Jobs Czar) claimed the right is waging an open campaign and willing to kill children to weaken the EPA to create a new job.

Some 20th Century Genocides

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

What the hell does he think abortion is that kills children?

This Guy !@#$@#$@#$

and the rub those idiots agree with that Cheap shots is all Vann jones can take when they cant argue potitical points they come up with this garage.

Here is why i am a partisan.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Why can't the two sides just kill each other?

*Note sarcasm, to prevent this from being misinterpreted on purpose.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So, sending 18-19 year old kids to foreign countries, to wars based on lies and deceit for the profit of corporations isn't what the GOP is all about?

How many dead kids have these wars brought home in flag covered boxes?

And for what? Is the world a little safer? No, actually the mideast is even more highly unstable than it was before.

And the Conservatives idea of ridding the EPA will somehow make America better. Yea, cause lead paint chips are good for children, toxic water and poluted air are so good for kids health.

And what's the deal with calling everyone in the Obama administration Communists. They aren't communists, they are oligarchs. Just like a large number of GOP politicians are actually theocrats and not really conservative, a lot of democrats aren't actually communists or liberals, but oligarchs. There are some Conservative oligarchs too, they just work for different corporate interests.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

What the hell does he think abortion is that kills children?

This Guy !@#$@#$@#$

and the rub those idiots agree with that Cheap shots is all Vann jones can take when they cant argue potitical points they come up with this garage.

Here is why i am a partisan.

Wow, you make up your mind on issues depending on what other people think? I couldn't care less about Van Jones and his opinion certainly does not influence me to be just another extreme partisan voice...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

Where did i say that?

Nowhere getting tiresome of people twisting a post to suit themselves.

To sit there and say " you dont care about what other people think" and yet post that tripe.

Meh.

edit on 22-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
One day people will learn that every "idiot" will have a small stage and a microphone at some point. I just hope that they also can walk away and it doesn't even have to make the trip from in one ear and out the other. Until then I hope that everyone here is just walking a path that they have truly picked for themselves and enjoying freedom. Cause people will try to mimic us if we are and they will then learn that you can't copy a freeman and be free, It is only when you let go of the others and journey on without regard for the cattle herders of the "left" and the "right" can you start to learn about freedom. I view this man as a slave to his own desire for power and the ability to drive others down his path of desires.

Anyway I just lost three paragraphs to a backspace that took me back a page and just tried to sum up what I was going for. That is the 2nd time that has happened when I have been typing a reply here, crap...lol.

Anyway I am tired and I have work in the morning but I wish all of you a wonderful night who make it to this part of my post, and if you didn't I wish you one anyway you just won't know it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I certainly hope they don't silence Jones.
His hate-filled rhetoric, his lies, and hysterical accusations will help the GOP in ways that any commercials will not.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I wonder how Van Jones feels about all of the children lost on 9/11.

Oh....thats right....

a petition Jones signed in 2004 calling for an investigation into whether government officials deliberately allowed the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks to occur.

In a statement last week, Jones said of the petition on the Web site 911truth.org: "I do not agree with this statement and it certainly does not reflect my views now or ever."

articles.cnn.com...
OLITICS

Confliction, the sign of a great politician.
edit on 22-4-2012 by burntheships because: Sorry cant take that smiley out, it just wont work, tried every which way.....

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I thought most conservatives were pro-life? 54.5 million abortions, in the US, since Row vs. Wade, but that is a whole lotta green. Makes since, seeing how he was the green jobs czar.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I certainly hope they don't silence Jones.
His hate-filled rhetoric, his lies, and hysterical accusations will help the GOP in ways that any commercials will not.

That's right on for sure !

We need to keep these guys "on the air".

And there's plenty more where he came from.

top topics

join