It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Almost Right - Now I am Sure. MARK OF THE BEAST p. 2

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Shall I continue?

"And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead". (Revelation 13:16)

And it shall serve as a mark to you on your hand, and as a reminder on your forehead, that the law of Yahweh may be in your mouth; for with a powerful hand Yahweh brought you out of Egypt. (Exodus 13:9)

Are you Judaizers getting it yet?
Or do you still need more concrete examples??

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him. And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven. (Revelation 13:5-6)

“But I say to you in truth, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the sky was shut up for three years and six months, when a great famine came over all the land" (Luke 4:25)
42 months = 3 1/2 years

edit on 26-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

very well put noturtypical

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
"The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality." (Revelation 17:4)

"They shall also make the ephod of gold, of blue and purple and scarlet material and fine twisted linen, the work of the skillful workman." Exodus 28:6 (Building of the Jewish Temple/Tabernacle)

Then Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying, “Tell the sons of Israel to raise a contribution for Me; from every man whose heart moves him you shall raise My contribution. “This is the contribution which you are to raise from them: gold, silver and bronze, blue, purple and scarlet material, fine linen, goat hair, rams’ skins dyed red, porpoise skins, acacia wood, oil for lighting, spices for the anointing oil and for the fragrant incense" (Exodus 25:1-6)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Bishops in the Vatican wear the same garb.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

“But I say to you in truth, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the sky was shut up for three years and six months, when a great famine came over all the land" (Luke 4:25)
42 months = 3 1/2 years

Elijah's (Latinized) name in Aramaic is "Eliyahu". It means:

"My God is YHVH"

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
reply to post by SuckerMe

On the anti-Christ/Beast:
"He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men."
Revelation 13:13

Hmmm.....Who could that be....Could it be Satan (Yahweh)??

The sun had risen over the earth when Lot came to Zoar. Then Yahweh rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from Yahweh out of heaven, and He overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. Genesis 19:23-25

And there came out a fire from Yahweh, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.
Numbers 16:35

And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty. 2 Kings 1:10

Identifying the anti-Christ is hardly rocket-science.
edit on 26-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

Again.. read Romans 11.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I agree with the way you think about this. I received a stigmata after I broke a personal promise not to question the lords work. I asked this question during meditation. "Why is the world the way it is?". I have a psych dissease, I hear voices but this time it was different.
This voice said "NOUS Lukas chapter 20" I had no idea what nous is but i understood the message was a portion of the bible. Basicly the sermon on the mount, Jesus talks about greed and selfishness. You are 100% correct about this, money $$$$$$ is the mark, a nessary evil that caused his sacrifice for this sin. I understand why he went into the temple and flipped over the money exchangers tables, the reason for his crucifixion. This is one way we live that was not his!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElementWisdom

I agree with the way you think about this. I received a stigmata after I broke a personal promise not to question the lords work. I asked this question during meditation. "Why is the world the way it is?". I have a psych dissease, I hear voices but this time it was different.
This voice said "NOUS Lukas chapter 20" I had no idea what nous is but i understood the message was a portion of the bible. Basicly the sermon on the mount, Jesus talks about greed and selfishness. You are 100% correct about this, money $$$$$$ is the mark, a nessary evil that caused his sacrifice for this sin. I understand why he went into the temple and flipped over the money exchangers tables, the reason for his crucifixion. This is one way we live that was not his!

NOUS is a term connected with spiritual understanding from God. The Gnostics used that term in relation to Gnosis.

WIKI

"Nous (British: play /ˈnaʊs/;[1] US: /ˈnuːs/), also called intellect or intelligence, is a philosophical term for the faculty of the human mind which is described in classical philosophy as necessary for understanding what is true or real, very close in meaning to intuition. It is also often described as a form of perception which works within the mind ("the mind's eye"), rather than only through the physical senses."

In Luke 20, Jesus was asking if Baptism was from man's tradition or from the Father. Ask yourself what it means to be born again. Compare this to baptism, which is the immersion of the soul into the water of reality. We look at baptism as only the symbol for newness of life, but this is only half the story. When he then told the parable of the vineyard workers, he was saying that we are all here working. This is also connected to the ohter story of the vineyard workers who were paid equal wage for unequal time in the vineyard. Some of us have been here for more than one harvest. You must be born again. In the end, we are all paid the same wage. The baptism is more of a benefit to us than to God.

The vineyard story in Luke 20 is an analogy of those who do not value what has been entrusted to them. Jesus is the one they killed. Again, this message is for the Builders (Masons) who are building their own world. They vineyard will be taken from them and given to someone else. The vineyard is the Earth. Our lease is up. Those who corrupted the Earth will be judged accordingly.

“What then will the owner of the vineyard do to them? 16 He will come and kill those tenants(L) and give the vineyard to others.”

When the people heard this, they said, “God forbid!”

17 Jesus looked directly at them and asked, “Then what is the meaning of that which is written:

“‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone’?

The next parable was about the tax collectors and Cesar. Should we pay what they request? Yes. This is their reward. They steal form us and create a debt in themselves. Our reward is our inheritance. The meek inherit the earth and the new kingdom of God. The vineyard is given to those who are righteous.

Next, we find another story that illustrates that the dead rise to new life. Like Job, he was saying that if we know our redeemer, we will yet see God in our flesh.

Job 19

23 “Oh, that my words were recorded,
that they were written on a scroll,
24 that they were inscribed with an iron tool on lead,
or engraved in rock forever!
25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

The Experts in the Law are those who devour others for their own selfishness.

End of Luke 20

Warning Against the Teachers of the Law

45 While all the people were listening, Jesus said to his disciples, 46 “Beware of the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets.(AG) 47 They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely.”

If you know what baptism stands for, the "Experts" will be denied by Elijah (John the Baptist)

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

edit on 27-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Agreed.

Only, Freemasonry promotes the worship of Jehovah and denigrates Christ.
This is understandable when one discovers Freemasonry is controlled by Jews.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

That is the truth thanks fot defining "nous" it has many meanings due to disinfo, and the one world language called English.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
In a way you are right. Greed.

Here:

This explains what the anti-christ is. Probably the most accurate.

www.theprotestantview.com...

Those who have been marked by the beast are those "Christians" who blindly follow the Vatican's false teachings. Celebrating obvious pagan holidays (easter, christmas..etc)

The bible says "those who love me will keep my commandments. Taking rest on the Sabbath day is one of the commandments. However....ever since the Romans (Vatican, Catholic) changed it to Sunday hardly anybody practices it on a Saturday any more except a minority of Christians. I think that is one of the greatest deception of all. (the roman council Laodicea changed the traditional sabbath from saturday to Sunday) ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Laodicea#Historical_context

Now think about it..

How many Christians out there practice Sundays rest and participate in pagan holidays?

That's a lot of people who are following Vatican traditions :[

www.youtube.com...

True Christians are truth seeking. And there seems to be a very very small minority of them these days.

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So are you sure this time, or are we going to see a fourth thread saying you finally figured it out?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
- Lamb and Goat is the same when it comes to a Sacrifice.
Exodus12.2 , Passover. the tenth day ( x) of the first month a young male goat or a lamb will be killed.
Also in Leviticus Goats and sheep were sacrificed for Sin offerings.

Catholic church sacrifices JESUS every mass as an animal,
which is against YESHUA AS THE MESSIAH.

XP = JOLLY ROGER = DEATH AND TROPHY OF JESUS
XP = CHI RHO
X = CHI in greek , in Hebrew and ancient Semitic is "Samekh" = FISH
X = = T Tav/Tau = Mark = + = Jesus
P = RHO in Greek. Resh in Hebrew and ancient Semitic means a HUMAN HEAD
P = Everyone is to believe that Constantine utilisedthe name of CHRIST on his flag,
however, it was not so, Constantine used the RHO (P), which is "RESH" in Hebrew
and symbolises a human HEAD and Jesus was crucifies in Golgotha,
which means "THE PLACE OF THE SKULL"

- ALL EAGLES ARE THE SYMBOL OF JESUS, USED AS A TROPHY FOR HIS DEFEAT.
2nd ESDRAS, 5th Vision.

- 13 is JESUS, Chapter 13 in the Revelation was written against Jesus. FRIDAY 13TH is JESUS
12 APOSTLES, THE 13TH WAS JESUS

- 666 = XXX = +++ = FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT =HOLY TRINITY = JESUS
- 666 = Friday the 6th day of the week, THE DAY JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED
666 = 6 FOOT UNDER
666 = There are 6 weeks of lent prior to EASTER
666 = 6th letter of the aplhabet is F = FRIDAY = Friday 13th = JESUS
666 = Revelations ,The Father- 6th Seal
Son - 6th Trumpet
Holy spirit- 6th Bowl
666= Revelation 13.5 "The beast was allowed to make proud claims which were insulting to God
and it was permitted to have authority for Forty two months" = 42 months = 3.5 years,
Jesus started to preach at the age of 30 and was crucified at the age of 33 and half years
= 3.5 years = 42 months

666= The second book of Esdras , the Fifth Vision of the EAGLE-
Most scholars date the the Eagle Vision during 69- 96 AD.
" the second night Ihad a dream. I saw an eagle coming up out of the sea.
It had twelve wings and three heads. All three heads was a sleep,
even the middle one, which was larger then the other two"
= EAGLE = JESUS AS SATAN

666= Revelation 13.2 " the beast looked like leopard, with feet like a bears feet
and a mouth like a lions mouth"
In Heraldry the beast is used as a symbol of victory over the beast, who is JESUS.
Flag of England and many other Countries use the symbol of the beast,
while everyone thinks it's Lion.
Also in Heraldry the symbol of a castle with 3 towers also means 666.
In fact nearly all of symbols used in Heraldry is based on the revelation and used as a
symbol of defeat against Satan who is JESUS.

Once again I will mention that SATAN in Hebrew means OPPONENT,
Jesus was SATAN, the opponent to the leaders that crucified him,
and they are the leaders who wrote the Revelation's against him.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

The Jesus Fish sign is the signal that Jesus knew the Pythagoras Schools teachings. When he became a fisher of men and tried to teach these things is was all part of the Mystery Schools teachings. Too many of the Disciples took off on the bad ways and didn't follow the Master teacher.

The letters of the Greek word for fish, ixthus were used by the early Christians as an acronym and secret symbol meaning:

I Iesous (Jesus)
X Xhristos (Christ)
TH Theos (God)
U Uios (Son)
S Soter (Savior)

I think you are trying to fit everything into a numerical equals and that is not what the bible is about. Numerology was a forbiden practice in the OT and would of carried over into the NT times too. You are trying to make everything a hidden meaning a secret knowldge and that is not what the bible is all about. The bible points to Christ crusified and the work done there on the cross.

This statement "Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior" was also like an early confession of their belief in Jesus as God and Savior.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I admire your work and perseverance, but go back to the drawing board. Selfishness is a symptom of the root cause, pride. Both have always been with man since Cain killed Abel.

I'll give you a couple nuggets to set you on your journey:

1. Study the Greek word used for "mark".
2. Determine what type of mark it must be so that people cannot buy or sell without it. From anyone.
3. The "mark" is initiated and made mandatory at the beginning of the Great Tribulation, or in other words, the midpoint of Daniel's 70th week.

Godspeed and wisdom from on High brother.

edit on 22-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

If we look at the story of Cain being exiled and building the city named after his son. We can determine a few possible marks of Cain.

The city of Tenoch is located in Mexico. The mark of cain would most likely have been inheritable am I right here? Wasn't this mark supposed to last through his bloodline?

Aren't full blooded natives beardless?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join