It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Almost Right - Now I am Sure. MARK OF THE BEAST p. 2

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You are a great teacher for ME because your thinking isn't held in a box. You seek and you learn daily.... I admire that in you!

The link I passed on yesterday was after I googled "spoken word vibrations" because it has always puzzled me how the Word spoke everything into existance. I wanted to understand it more besides "The Word" is "The Bible". I just found that hard to believe.. I always thought of God being "The Word" because initially that is what I always thought after reading the Bible. God said he is the Spoken Word. You hear all the time people saying
"The spoken Word of God"...

So after I googled "spoken word vibration" I clicked on this link www.sufimessage.com... ... I was shown (imo) what my answer to the question was... immediately I looked to this paragraph and it reads...

Vibrations turn to atoms and atoms generate what we call life; thus it happens that their grouping, by the power of nature's affinity, forms a living entity. And as the breath manifests through the form so the body becomes conscious. In one individual there are many fine and small beings hidden: in his blood, in his brain cells, in his skin, and in all planes of his existence.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

OP, it sounds more of a predetermined mission than a search for the truth. Starting back at the tree of knowledge of good and evil we have a challenge from GOD after the first sin. That now, "lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:" And then will the search for knowledge that ONLY GOD can give come (Proverbs). This tree created over years. Grown one branch at a time is our bible. As Ezekiel writes as it still applies today. That GOD's appointed will sit at the parting of TWO ways for man. This particular case was the king of babylon to bring the tribes into captivity. In the end the tribe and King of Judah said they would not go into captivity in babylon. So they fled from Jerusalem and paid the ultimate price. Their life. Which turns to us in the same manner. But we must apply ourselves to his word. Will we believe him. That he is the one and only King, Saviour, Redeemer. Not some jesus.

Ezekiel 21:23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.

And this sworn oath is your new covenant.

Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Job states, does GOD only provide good and not evil also. Not only did he give us truth in the Bible but tried us with one word, 'jesus' at the parting of the ways the NT. The lie of lies to form a nation over and above GOD and his creation. Brick by brick. Success.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The great tribulation and the 70 weeks is soley based on the Bible. We are the reflection of GOD. The circle of fire that surrounds our universe is the very heart that will not stand still long enough for us to get a clear glimpse. Therefore as we turn (earth rotation) we will never get a clear picture of GOD unless we use numbers and words.

Just to give a pattern and a prophecy from GOD, if you will . And the scripture changes everytime we have a new updated Bible such as the NKJV. So most may have never seen this passage.

Jeremiah 31:27 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. (KJV)

Now we should all know what the seed of man is and how it came in to being. GOD SAID, LET THERE BE. And it happened. He used words. So lets just consider and fill in the blank. For the seed of man we would put 'WORD'.

Now on the search for the 'seed of beast' we must recollect the book of revelation of JC. That the number is of the beast. So again. read it well and put for the seed of beast 'NUMBER'.

And while you just sit back looking upon your computer screen. Consider. The very words you read are actually numbers. So GOD has done what he claimed to do. And it all happened in a 'MANGER' when a lie was born to the world in the form of a NT and new covenant, Jesus. Success.

However the seventy weeks should be based on several rotations such as mentioned in Jeremiah chapter 25 which is 'PERPETUAL' desolation every 70 YEARS. Which the final destruction took place in year 70 AD. Most knowing nothing from our timeline tool. We should know the the current date of Israel which is 5772. And using 27.75 * 70 + 70 we will arrive to our current cycle (date) Or simply 777 * 7 + 333 = 5772.

Which if we will focus not on the timeline but the amount of days as described from Daniel and Revelation.

We get from Daniel days of 1335 + 1290 = 2625
And also the treading of the courst by the gentile nation per book of Revelation we have 1260 days or 42 months.

1335 + 1290 + 1260 = 3885

With these days converted to years per Daniel

777 * 5 = 3885
3885 + 777 +777 + 333 (final days) = 5772

We are under the tribulation period and in our hands we hold the anointed from GOD. Our Holy Bible published 1611 or roughly 333 year ago and Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil.

Also if you consider GOD has always claimed the kingdom of Israel to be his chosen nation. He took children from the one that he claimed was his first wife. And on his return he will take a new wife named Jerusalem after he tidys her up. Than you may want to consider that when Mr Strong prepared his concordance in year 1890 using the number 3389 for Jerusalem we have an occurence that only GOD could do

3389 + 9833 = 13, 222

13 * 222 * 2 = 5772

But just a thought.
edit on 25-4-2012 by SuckerMe because: Spell

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuckerMe
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The great tribulation and the 70 weeks is soley based on the Bible. We are the reflection of GOD. The circle of fire that surrounds our universe is the very heart that will not stand still long enough for us to get a clear glimpse. Therefore as we turn (earth rotation) we will never get a clear picture of GOD unless we use numbers and words.

Just to give a pattern and a prophecy from GOD, if you will . And the scripture changes everytime we have a new updated Bible such as the NKJV. So most may have never seen this passage.

Jeremiah 31:27 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. (KJV)

Now we should all know what the seed of man is and how it came in to being. GOD SAID, LET THERE BE. And it happened. He used words. So lets just consider and fill in the blank. For the seed of man we would put 'WORD'.

Now on the search for the 'seed of beast' we must recollect the book of revelation of JC. That the number is of the beast. So again. read it well and put for the seed of beast 'NUMBER'.

And while you just sit back looking upon your computer screen. Consider. The very words you read are actually numbers. So GOD has done what he claimed to do. And it all happened in a 'MANGER' when a lie was born to the world in the form of a NT and new covenant, Jesus. Success.

However the seventy weeks should be based on several rotations such as mentioned in Jeremiah chapter 25 which is 'PERPETUAL' desolation every 70 YEARS. Which the final destruction took place in year 70 AD. Most knowing nothing from our timeline tool. We should know the the current date of Israel which is 5772. And using 27.75 * 70 + 70 we will arrive to our current cycle (date) Or simply 777 * 7 + 333 = 5772.

Which if we will focus not on the timeline but the amount of days as described from Daniel and Revelation.

We get from Daniel days of 1335 + 1290 = 2625
And also the treading of the courst by the gentile nation per book of Revelation we have 1260 days or 42 months.

1335 + 1290 + 1260 = 3885

With these days converted to years per Daniel

777 * 5 = 3885
3885 + 777 +777 + 333 (final days) = 5772

We are under the tribulation period and in our hands we hold the anointed from GOD. Our Holy Bible published 1611 or roughly 333 year ago and Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil.

Also if you consider GOD has always claimed the kingdom of Israel to be his chosen nation. He took children from the one that he claimed was his first wife. And on his return he will take a new wife named Jerusalem after he tidys her up. Than you may want to consider that when Mr Strong prepared his concordance in year 1890 using the number 3389 for Jerusalem we have an occurence that only GOD could do

3389 + 9833 = 13, 222

13 * 222 * 2 = 5772

But just a thought.
edit on 25-4-2012 by SuckerMe because: Spell

There seem to be so many ways to calculate it, but 2012 keeps coming up as THE date of tribulation. Can you explain your post above in more detail. Give the reasons for the math each step of the way, then tell me exactly where the number come into play.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

First to look at a long cycle.

Looking at creation would it be better to understand 7 days or 1111111 representing 7 days. Seeing that GOD created everything in order from 1 - 7 why is it that we came to year 0 and again forward to 2012. So lets look at it kinda like sticks. For instance if you did not understand numbers and I gave you a picture of a tree with the number 3 or 111 that I want to represent 3 trees. Which is more likely to be understood? Again if we look at the weeks using 1111111 and knowing we having more than one week of course we would have a perfect cycle of 1111111 + 1111111 = 2222222. We know it dont work like this. But what if we did this. Representing weeks over a period of cycles we have 1111111 * 1111111 = 1234567654321. This works more like our cycle in history but still not quite. We started with 14 days and now only have 13 days due to the fact we are missing the 7th day. So to get right we must add days to the cycle. Such as 1111111(7days) * 11111111(8days) = 12345677654321. Now we have a perfect cycle that includes an extra day. Might expalin to some degree why we are year 2012 but the 21st century. So comparing these 4 cycles now:

1234567654321 - 12345677654321 = -11,111,110,000,000

Canceling out the zeros we are back to 1111111. One big cycle. And if we divide out the 4 weeks we started with and again divide by week cycles we get to 5668. Account for the extra day added, subtract it from the cycle leaving 5661.

1111111 / 4 = 277777.75 / 7 / 7 = 5668 - 7 = 5661

And to confirm we add 5661 + 111 we are back to 5772.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Coincidental we should be concerned about the last 333 years. Because If we multiply by 364 days (52 weeks * 7) we have a common number in days that will be here in the near future.

333 * 364 = 121212

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuckerMe

First to look at a long cycle.

Looking at creation would it be better to understand 7 days or 1111111 representing 7 days. Seeing that GOD created everything in order from 1 - 7 why is it that we came to year 0 and again forward to 2012. So lets look at it kinda like sticks. For instance if you did not understand numbers and I gave you a picture of a tree with the number 3 or 111 that I want to represent 3 trees. Which is more likely to be understood? Again if we look at the weeks using 1111111 and knowing we having more than one week of course we would have a perfect cycle of 1111111 + 1111111 = 2222222. We know it dont work like this. But what if we did this. Representing weeks over a period of cycles we have 1111111 * 1111111 = 1234567654321. This works more like our cycle in history but still not quite. We started with 14 days and now only have 13 days due to the fact we are missing the 7th day. So to get right we must add days to the cycle. Such as 1111111(7days) * 11111111(8days) = 12345677654321. Now we have a perfect cycle that includes an extra day. Might expalin to some degree why we are year 2012 but the 21st century. So comparing these 4 cycles now:

1234567654321 - 12345677654321 = -11,111,110,000,000

Canceling out the zeros we are back to 1111111. One big cycle. And if we divide out the 4 weeks we started with and again divide by week cycles we get to 5668. Account for the extra day added, subtract it from the cycle leaving 5661.

1111111 / 4 = 277777.75 / 7 / 7 = 5668 - 7 = 5661

And to confirm we add 5661 + 111 we are back to 5772.

Interesting.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What about the branches that do not produce any fruit? They are cut off and thrown in the fire. The mark will be a visible mark and a peronality trait. See tag line.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SuckerMe

Or even 5772 * 21(century) = 121212

Again looking at the number in strongs concordance for Jerusalem 3389

3389 + 9833 = 13222 : 13 * 222 = 2886 and add a 0

28860 * 5 = 144300 ; 144 + 300 = 444
or
28860 / 5 = 5772

5772 * 364 = 2101008 / 7 = 300144 (sabbaths) : 300 + 144 = 444

And just for a visual. Go to google earth and find the temple mount in Jerusalem. Notice the elevation at the entrance is 2442. It may be interesting to not that the exodus of Israel was about the year 2448.

2442 * 2 + 888 = 5772

2442 * 364 = 888,888 / 7(sabbaths) = 126984 ; 126 + 984 = 1110/2 = 555

edit on 25-4-2012 by SuckerMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Are you going through Telepathic Link?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

There seem to be so many ways to calculate it, but 2012 keeps coming up as THE date of tribulation. Can you explain your post above in more detail. Give the reasons for the math each step of the way, then tell me exactly where the number come into play.

I think you mean Daniel's 70th week, the tribulation is just the last 3 1/2 years of that week of years.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Dude, you are speaking math nerdisms, I'm lost already. HELP!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Dude, you are speaking math nerdisms, I'm lost already. HELP!

Sorry. I was only intending to show cycles that seem to have accurrances in many instances. Such as the numbers that are attached to words in the bible (strongs). If its in the bible one would feel that it ties to God.

But seems to me that everything i see today reflects on 5772. So really nothing to understand except that the current year is 5772 for the nation of Israel. And the cycles that are repeatedly based on 111 and 777. The OP explained several symbols where these same numbers appear. So wanted to share and maybe triger someone else that may see they same occurances.

Another note to ponder on thought considering the current year 5772. The very first number in the bible for 'In the beginning' is 7225. See the similarities.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Interesting article puplished about the population of Israel nearing 8 million.

Actually they gave a number of 7,881,000 and if you understand the cycle so far I gave you see the same cycle here from a news article.

7881-111=7770

Or

7881000 - 2108177.97(Gregorian calender days in 5772 years) / 1000 = 5772.82203

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
When they had gone through the whole island as far as Paphos, they found a magician, a Jewish false prophet whose name was Bar-Jesus, who was with the proconsul, Sergius Paulus, a man of intelligence. This man summoned Barnabas and Saul and sought to hear the word of God. But Elymas the magician (for so his name is translated) was opposing them, seeking to turn the proconsul away from the faith. But Saul, who was also known as Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, fixed his gaze on him, and said, “You who are full of all deceit and fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease to make crooked the straight ways of the Lord?" Acts 13:6-10

Stop confusing simple issues with red herring occult numerology.
The anti-Christ, infallibly, is the Jews. Ever hear of the mark of Cain?; the Kenites?
There are literally HUNDREDS of references to this fact in the Apostolic Acts and Gospels, and in Revelation, which collectively became what is known today as the, "New Testament", after 3rd-4th century Judaizers conspired to canonize and pair Christian scriptures with their own Tanakh.

Taken right from the very same chapter:

The next Sabbath nearly the whole city assembled to hear the word of the Lord. But when the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy and began contradicting the things spoken by Paul, and were blaspheming.
But the Jews incited the devout women of prominence and the leading men of the city, and instigated a persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and drove them out of their district. Acts 13:45,50

The anti-Christ is one who opposes, slanders and deceives Christians. Gee, I wonder who that could be....couldn't be the ones who killed Jesus, could it? Naw...that would be too easy (and oh, so anti-Semitic!). Really, I could provide infinite examples from the NT which unmistakably identify the Jews as the anti-Christ:

For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, for you also endured the same sufferings at the hands of your own countrymen, even as they did from the Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out. They are not pleasing to God, but hostile to all men, hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved; with the result that they always fill up the measure of their sins. But wrath has come upon them to the utmost. 1Thessalonians 2:13-16

"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God." John 10:33

Wikipedia: In terms of theology, Christianity has struggled with the relationship between "old" and "new" testaments from its very beginnings.[3][4] Modern Christian formulations of this tension, sometimes building upon ancient and medieval ideas, include supersessionism, covenant theology, dispensationalism, and dual-covenant theology. However, all of these formulations, except some forms of dual-covenant theology, are objectionable to mainstream Judaism.

edit on 26-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Read Romans 11.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer

What about the branches that do not produce any fruit? They are cut off and thrown in the fire. The mark will be a visible mark and a peronality trait. See tag line.

The mark of the Holy Spirit on believers is not a visible mark to us. The believers mark is represented by two crossed sticks, which is the TAV in the Hebrew language. I think it is a genetic marking of some type. I also think it has to do with our very structure. The Bible speaks of the condition of our heart. If you study how information flows across crystals, there is a comparison that can be drawn. There are two articles linked in my signature. One one two crossed sticks. The other on the difference between glass and ceramic. I go into the atomic structure of each and how this relates to God molding the heart of mankind.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I think you mean Daniel's 70th week, the tribulation is just the last 3 1/2 years of that week of years.

Technically that's exactly right. Tribulation is a time of Jacob's trouble, but the world will see this in a time-frame of 7 years, which is Daniel's final week of 490 years. Matthew 24 outlines the signs that accompany these things. We will be sure of the 7 years when we see a peace plan come into place. This is why the calculations of a previous thread are most likely inaccurate to the start of tribulation in 2012. Unless we see that peace plan, I think we have not see 2012 as the start of the 7 years.

It's interesting to me to note that Jesus turned the tables of the money changers. Within this verse, he also speaks of turning the benches of the ones selling doves. Doves are peace. Whatever is going to happen, its close.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne

Stop confusing simple issues with red herring occult numerology.
The anti-Christ, infallibly, is the Jews. Ever hear of the mark of Cain?; the Kenites?
There are literally HUNDREDS of references to this fact in the Apostolic Acts and Gospels, and in Revelation, which collectively became what is known today as the, "New Testament", after 3rd-4th century Judaizers conspired to canonize and pair Christian scriptures with their own Tanakh.

Mark of Cain in no way pointed to these things. Cain was simply made blinded by God. This was his mark.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

On the anti-Christ/Beast:
"He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men."
Revelation 13:13

Hmmm.....Who could that be....Could it be Satan (Yahweh)??

The sun had risen over the earth when Lot came to Zoar. Then Yahweh rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from Yahweh out of heaven, and He overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. Genesis 19:23-25

And there came out a fire from Yahweh, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.
Numbers 16:35

And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty. 2 Kings 1:10

Identifying the anti-Christ is hardly rocket-science.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join