It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Almost Right - Now I am Sure. MARK OF THE BEAST p. 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Alternatively, a vaccine with a chip but you would have to know you are taking it

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by Foxy1

There will be to many people saying no. Physical death is better than an eternal one. The mark would be taken voluntarily as in no mark, no food. I read about the current administration hinting of the chip. It set off some backlash. There are too many Bibles out there for all people to forget

with all those people saying no and dying for saying no, I wonder if the people getting the chip would be like "hey those guys in the no chip line are dying for their beliefs and theres lots of them doing it! maybe they are right or something" "Maybe our leader really is the antichrist?" Dont you think there would be some sort of reaction like that? or would they be like "Oh well at least we have food who cares if half the population is dying to go to heaven" For some reason this line of logic doesnt make sense to me unless religion would be like an old superstition or soemthing in the future. what do you think?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

It would be hard to tell unless you can understand the condition at that time. So he, it is to do some amazing things to deceive people? Anybody see some such non-sense making it’s rounds?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

I dont think we will see anything like that in our lifetime. lots of things are supposed to clearly happen according to the bible.Like a thousand years peace; rediscovery of the ark; independence of certain regions. So by then our future will be so different and unrecognizable from now. Kids will be renting history holograms in class with their credit skin chip reading about how obama was a president 1000 years ago Lol.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I guess you just never know with these anti Christ deals. If it were a him, would you take him out at the cost of your own life? Some people would have to be suspicious of him. He or it would have to eliminate some type of up resistance

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

if he were performing miracles then by some definition he would have to be working outside of the current technologies standards of that age. and I imagine we will be somewhat advanced in the next 1000 years compared to our current miracles of this time and age. If religion were still around like you say; we would probally say he was the next coming of christ. Because if the mark of the beast is the number of a man it would not be an alien and if he was a man performing miracles we would compare him to the next coming.

So if religion were still around people would remember the warning and I believe would be suspicious. But for some reason the bible dictates he will last long enough for it to be to late for us. So maybe he will only appear via hologram or something and never be under threat? It mentions he will have a voice that wll be heard around the world all at once.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Big hint---they didn't know about electrons and neutrons back then.

Think along the lines of 777 as the perfection and one less is 666.

Then you may find the answer. The works of Pythagoras and the Mystery Schools.

Right. 777 is Nitrogen and 888 is Oxygen. 153 is the 17th triangular number and the Measure of the Fish. It's a ratio that makes the Viscia Pisces and is the difference between unity and multiplicity. It's the ratio of the square root of 2, which is 1:1.415. The mystery schools you refer to were the same neoplatonic schools that were studying the Egyptian Hermetic knowledge and the Hebrew scriptures. Hermes and Enoch are one in the same. Enoch I tells the story of why the Pyramids are the monument to the Lord. Isaiah 19:19 fills us in.

That's all I know. What can you add?

No, wrong direction.

They didn't know the elements of Nitrogen and Oxygen back then or even electrons and protons, so associations of 7 to N and 8 to O just would not have happened. The periodic table didn't exists in those days. They did recognize simpler concepts of Earth, Wind, Fire, etc. Those were the elements of their times.

The key is the Pythogras Mystery School methods and the "shape of numbers". These teachings came from Babylon, Egypt, etc. They defined triangular numbers like 3 and square numbers like 4. Odd Ones like 3, 5, 7 were special, and even numbers lesser.

The "Viscia Pisces" is a center piece for some of the old shapes of numbers and geometry. It was the intersection effects of two circles and from that the generation of triangle shapes. The shape was like that of a fishes bladder, so the fish association. These issues link up to what number shapes were considered perfection and 7 was the first of the perfection numbers because it was the sum of an triangular number 3 and a square number 4, considered perfection in the themes of Pythagoras mystery schooling.

jwilson.coe.uga.edu...

This also became one of the associations with Jesus, as the fish shape with triangle on the end tells of the knowledge of these mystery school teachings, as Pythagoras did come to learn at Mt. Carmel, as did Jesus.

In their vogue of number shapes, Six was considered less than perfect being the sum of two triangular numbers, 3 + 3. 666 is based in leadership from the imprefect or Beast. 777 is the perfection.

The example above of Pythagoras methods were generally of 2-space or two dimensional planar geometry. The same examples extend into 3-space or the 3 dimensional world, so you generate shapes such as the tretrahedon, which is the shape for the pyramids of Egypt. In nature's crystal process there is one mineral that respesented great powers of Egyptian alchemical purpose, which has the tetrahedron shape with triangles and square geometry. It became the special symbols for Egypt as well as David's star.

The 666 is just the 3-D expression of the lesser of worldly perfection, or the beast.

edit on 23-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Shape of Numbers

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I agree its going to be some sort of futuristic credit card that can be placed into the skin. Because we use money to buy things right? it also obviously states it will be the number of a man. So as long as they are still making wallets and people carry them in their back pocket or purse,I think its a little early to go off what we know so far.

It's also not limited to money, there will be medical, dental, stock information, drivers license, social security number, medical charts, x-rays, everything now on paper, or stored on computer pertaining to you will be in that "mark".

People will be terrified to go against the beast, that their entire way of life will be "turned off". There will be no way to eat, to buy gas, to but personal hygiene products, to go to a doctor, to drive a car, to travel by plane or bus, to pay for utilities.

The Luciferians are already telling you what their plan is, you gotta listen, they don't even keep it secret anymore:

"the ultimate goal is to get everybody in this world chipped with an RFID chip. And have all money be on those chips and if anyone wants to protest what we do or violate what we want, we just turn off their chip."

Nicholas Rockefeller

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Foxy1

There will be to many people saying no. Physical death is better than an eternal one. The mark would be taken voluntarily as in no mark, no food. I read about the current administration hinting of the chip. It set off some backlash. There are too many Bibles out there for all people to forget

You need to look carefully at our new healthcare bill that was ramrodded through congress without much debate.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Right. 777 is Nitrogen and 888 is Oxygen. 153 is the 17th triangular number and the Measure of the Fish. It's a ratio that makes the Viscia Pisces and is the difference between unity and multiplicity. It's the ratio of the square root of 2, which is 1:1.415. The mystery schools you refer to were the same neoplatonic schools that were studying the Egyptian Hermetic knowledge and the Hebrew scriptures. Hermes and Enoch are one in the same. Enoch I tells the story of why the Pyramids are the monument to the Lord. Isaiah 19:19 fills us in.

No, wrong direction.

They didn't know the elements of Nitrogen and Oxygen back then or even electrons and protons, so associations of 7 to N and 8 to O just would not have happened. The periodic table didn't exists in those days. They did recognize simpler concepts of Earth, Wind, Fire, etc. Those were the elements of their times.

The key is the Pythogras Mystery School methods and the "shape of numbers". These teachings came from Babylon, Egypt, etc. They defined triangular numbers like 3 and square numbers like 4. Odd Ones like 3, 5, 7 were special, and even numbers lesser.

The "Viscia Pisces" is a center piece for some of the old shapes of numbers and geometry. It was the intersection effects of two circles and from that the generation of triangle shapes. The shape was like that of a fishes bladder, so the fish association. These issues link up to what number shapes were considered perfection and 7 was the first of the perfection numbers because it was the sum of an triangular number 3 and a square number 4, considered perfection in the themes of Pythagoras mystery schooling.

jwilson.coe.uga.edu...

This also became one of the associations with Jesus, as the fish shape with triangle on the end tells of the knowledge of these mystery school teachings, as Pythagoras did come to learn at Mt. Carmel, as did Jesus.

In their vogue of number shapes, Six was considered less than perfect being the sum of two triangular numbers, 3 + 3. 666 is based in leadership from the imprefect or Beast. 777 is the perfection.

The example above of Pythagoras methods were generally of 2-space or two dimensional planar geometry. The same examples extend into 3-space or the 3 dimensional world, so you generate shapes such as the tretrahedon, which is the shape for the pyramids of Egypt. In nature's crystal process there is one mineral that respesented great powers of Egyptian alchemical purpose, which has the tetrahedron shape with triangles and square geometry. It became the special symbols for Egypt as well as David's star.

The 666 is just the 3-D expression of the lesser of worldly perfection, or the beast.

edit on 23-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Shape of Numbers

That's a great post, yet what you are suggesting is that this is the work of mankind alone. While God allows us to gain the fruit of knowledge, it can never be more or less than a gift. We cannot take the fruit. Notice who was still walking in the garden when man was hiding. God is the only one who can give us the fruit. The difference between the intention in the garden and what we motivated by our pride is the time span that it takes for us to learn. We took the fruit as a thief so we must now TOIL for the knowledge. God is still the one teaching. If we had refrained and allowed God to give it on his terms, we would have only needed 1000 years to accomplish our education in the garden. The last 1000 represents the first. The six days we spent in toil was our foolish mistake. God is the inspiration, not us.

The fish has more significance than a simple geometric shape. The crystal idea represents the atomic makeup of the heart of man and his consciousness. If you read the article linked in my signature on glass and ceramic, you will see that I cover the basic five shapes of the crystal and how this relates to the flow of information in consciousness. There is a key in this that allows us to see how the refinement process of alchemy is the process God uses to mold our hearts and minds in the fire.

edit on 23-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

reply to post by Foxy1

You need to look carefully at our new healthcare bill that was ramrodded through congress without much debate.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Selfishness aka greed aka acting in your own self interest is good. It stops being good when a person gets to a point in life where the result of their past selfishness can lift another person up, but they choose to seek more for themselves instead. Selfishness is what builds a strong and prosperous economy. Do you think that a multimilliomaire CEO employs people solely because he cares about them? Of course not. He employs them because he wants to increase the bottom line and expand his bank account, but in doing so he helps those that he employs to do the same, at least in most circumstances. That is selfishness. Without selfishness there would't be anything to give to those less fortunate. Selfishness can and should result in selflessness.
edit on 23-4-2012 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The 2013 date is in error, that date will come and go with no fanfare. And the pastor speaks well, I was in the 4th row in the audience when Perry Stone gave the prophecy about 2017, at Abba's House in Hixon Tennessee October 2010. The pastor speaks well.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
How buying and selling will work with the chip:

How there will be "grievous sores" for those who try and remove their chips when they realize they are being tracked 24/7:

From 2010 at Hixon, Homeland Security and the NSA were in the crowd and Perry called them out before giving this sermon:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Google:

"VISA CEO cashless society"

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
LOL, Sorry Enoch for taking over your thread. Tell me if you wish for me to take the backseat.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
There has been allot of great information (for me at least) From all parties posting! Thank all of you.

Is there a way to find this same finding of sorts that you got using the Greek words using the old Hebrew letters and there mathematical numerology? With that being the sacred language ect.

I think the carbon money and the thought that lonewolf19792000 was making on money being evil. I agree money in and of itself is not evil it is merely a means to transfer the evil of others to others. Money causes many many different problems or sins. I could see the carbon credits being the one world currency.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The fish has more significance than a simple geometric shape. The crystal idea represents the atomic makeup of the heart of man and his consciousness. If you read the article linked in my signature on glass and ceramic, you will see that I cover the basic five shapes of the crystal and how this relates to the flow of information in consciousness. There is a key in this that allows us to see how the refinement process of alchemy is the process God uses to mold our hearts and minds in the fire.

Nature teaches man its ways with each passing day, for those atuned with nature. Science and Knowledge well applied, is the study of God's ways. We pick up these details and use them each day.

Some ways are not well applied and abuse the mind and body, and these produce problems.

The Jesus Fish sign is the signal that Jesus knew the Pythagoras Schools teachings. When he became a fisher of men and tried to teach these things is was all part of the Mystery Schools teachings. Too many of the Disciples took off on the bad ways and didn't follow the Master teacher.

The Triangle as the tail for the fish is also part of the Pythagoras symbolisms. So, it also links with the story of The Jonah Whale were man is rescued from an ultimate low condition and toss back onto land to go a do better things. The Revelations version of the similar concept is raising people from the dead. This never had anything to do with literally raising the dead, but it was about the walking dead of lesser knowledge to be raised to the higher truths and the understanding behind the allegory methods of speaking.

Those schooled in how to understand the mystery school teachings are consider upright and those not schooled are consided dead and horizontal. All of these symbolism are versions of the issues of the Master of the Mystery Schools knowledge base. It is all part of the games for the initiates into the higher knowledge and uses the symbolisms for death and resurrection via a greater knowledge.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
LOL, Sorry Enoch for taking over your thread. Tell me if you wish for me to take the backseat.

Keep going. I love it. From my perspective, all symbols have multiple perspectives, both Internal and external. We will need to overcome the beast individually, nationally and globally. The mark is both inside and outside. It's the fruit of knowledge--Technology. We must overcome Earth, Air, Water, Fire. The final baptism is into the spirit after we move through the fire with Christ. The root meaning of the entire thing is Christ taking us through the fire.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Something that I never knew the meaning/answer to until just recently:

“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you'd have the key to the universe" -Nikola Tesla

That man was pure genius.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join