It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Almost Right - Now I am Sure. MARK OF THE BEAST p. 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If you know me and my posts, you know that I am on the hunt to define symbol and solve mysteries in the Bible. Count this one as checked off the list. I'll save you time.

SELFISHNESS is the mark. Now read why:

I will keep this as simple as possible. The concept is easy to see if you know the symbols and their root meaning. The further you read, the more you will understand why I have reached the end of this symbol.

Consider this:

As you read, relate our journey in the wilderness to a Garden. Nature tells the story of a plant growing in a sequence of growth by the water and the light. Consider what a plant needs from the juvenile sprout to the fully grown plant bearing fruit on the new ground. Consider the work of the roots below and the branches above. Is a tree selfish? If you can answer this, you know what the mark of the beast is.

Truth needs only one law, but requires a direction. For the garden to prosper, a gardener must suffer the hoe. This labor of intent moves the direction of reward if the labor is pure and grounded in love. The KEY to this knowledge can be found on the ground, a labor of toil toward the hidden treasure we find. Give and receive is the direction to bless. Take and destruction denies. The hoe clears the path for the seed to come forth. Deny the water and the seed becomes dry.
Something I said once on ATS.

Five Baptisms (3 are mentioned (Matthew 3) and 2 implied) Each Baptism reveals a trial and an adversary to overcome. The entire exercise refines us and develops our spirit through experience.

Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

Earth - We are planted into the Garden. We are not rooted in soil and we must overcome the hardships of the wilderness we occupy.

Air - We are given the Word of God. This word is also the language we learn to master. Meaning ultimately comes when we decipher the symbol and overcome our ignorance and pride.

Water - We are baptized into the Water (Immersion into Reality). The water cleanses the temple. The temple is where the sacrifice is made. That temple houses the spirit of God with our soul. We are to overcome as we are born again. You must be born again.

Fire - We are baptized by Trials. The Flaming Sword of God cuts away pride and protects the tree of life. The tree of life is DNA. We light the fire we burn by.

Spirit - We are baptized into the Spirit when we overcome the other four. Jesus is necessary for us to be marked by the spirit for salvation from the Fire. The water and blood of Christ allows us to overcome the fire for good.

How do we overcome and what do we overcome?

The Mark of Man is Carbon (6 Protons, 6 Neutrons, 6 Electrons) The Fruit of Knowledge was taken as a Thief. The Fruit is what we grow by our own efforts and the same technology that is killing the earth. Carbon is the mark of our technology and greed for more. We took of the fruit other than what God provided. That is pride. God overcomes our pride with trials and light. Light is what is taught.

So what do we overcome and what is the identifier of the one who has taken the mark? The answer was simple.

Selfishness

You might make the case that Pride is the root of this. You would be correct. The root of the Hebrew language branches to make the words in the chain. Selfishness is the first mark of pride on mankind.

How do we overcome? With the Air (Breath / WORD). Carbon is 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons. Nitrogen is 777 (God's Heptadic Number). Oxygen is 888 in Greek Gematria (ISOUS - I = 10, H = 8, S = 200, O = 70, U = 400, S = 200 / Add them together and get 888). We overcome with the Breath God gave us and the Word we speak with the breath. We overcome by knowing the meaning in the symbols.

Romans 8

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

When Noah stepped out into a new and regenerated Earth, how many people were with him? The answer is Eight. The Ark is a picture of the church age traveling to a new Earth. Who sold Joseph into slavery? Israel. Who did Joseph identify himself to during the 7 years of famine? Who led the people across the wilderness to the promised land? Did God provide? Who was left behind when the people left Egypt? The ones who took from God's people. What is our Egypt? Earth.

Overcome Selfishness and the mark is replaced with Two Crossed Sticks. The Goat Hair Tents are replaced with Mansions.

Where is our inheritance?

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the LORD took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

It's the UNIVERSE!

What is our inheritance?

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the LORD your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the LORD, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Matthew 19:21

Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

The Mark of the Beast is Selfishness. Carbon produces the technology, goods and services to feed the Beast. That beast is you and me. A beast is the archetype of selfishness and uncontrolled desire and greed. The hands grab for more and the mind and eyes cannot get enough. The mark is in your hands and your forehead.

Carbon

6 Protons, 6 Electrons, 6 Neutrons

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.([e] or of Mankind) That number is 666.

Will there come a day that we must deny a mark from our Government? I am sure of it. See this thread. LINK Can we identify the mark as Selfishness as well. YES. All symbols have interrelated meanings and multiple perspectives. God locks the universe into one book for us to decipher. Eternity is encoded into us all by the WORD of God.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

edit on 22-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I admire your work and perseverance, but go back to the drawing board. Selfishness is a symptom of the root cause, pride. Both have always been with man since Cain killed Abel.

I'll give you a couple nuggets to set you on your journey:

1. Study the Greek word used for "mark".
2. Determine what type of mark it must be so that people cannot buy or sell without it. From anyone.
3. The "mark" is initiated and made mandatory at the beginning of the Great Tribulation, or in other words, the midpoint of Daniel's 70th week.

Godspeed and wisdom from on High brother.

edit on 22-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Selflessness would be the antithesis then?

Much Love
edit on 4/22/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I admire your work and perseverance, but go back to the drawing board. Selfishness is a symptom of the root cause, pride. Both have always been with man since Cain killed Abel.

I'll give you a couple nuggets to set you on your journey:

1. Study the Greek word used for "mark".
2. Determine what type of mark it must be so that people cannot buy or sell without it. From anyone.
3. The "mark" is initiated and made mandatory at the beginning of the Great Tribulation, or in other words, the midpoint of Daniel's 70th week.

Godspeed and wisdom from on High brother.

edit on 22-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

You are so right, but there is something to consider. Symbols have both an intrinsic and extrinsic value for us.

1 Samuel 16

7 But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

God was never interested in the external of a man. The entire universe was constructed around the heart of mankind. All matter is in parable and symbol. The external mark will be there for sure. The external is there to drive the internal to its proper place.

As you point out, the root cause of our sin is pride. The beast is what we are in the external world. The inward kingdom is the true kingdom. The mark reflects that single aspect of what drives pride.

Pride is the root of sin, but selfishness is the mark of that pride on the man.

edit on 22-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn

Much Love
edit on 4/22/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

Yes. Twice good is that which issues from your distal phalanges.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Big hint---they didn't know about electrons and neutrons back then.

Think along the lines of 777 as the perfection and one less is 666.

Then you may find the answer. The works of Pythagoras and the Mystery Schools.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
That’s way too complicated, anyway we wont no the beast until he is already in power. With most of the people on this planet, the beast would be no big deal as long as they have their modern i- pacifiers and a decent internet connection. Ever think about becoming a detective?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Right. 777 is Nitrogen and 888 is Oxygen. 153 is the 17th triangular number and the Measure of the Fish. It's a ratio that makes the Viscia Pisces and is the difference between unity and multiplicity. It's the ratio of the square root of 2, which is 1:1.415. The mystery schools you refer to were the same neoplatonic schools that were studying the Egyptian Hermetic knowledge and the Hebrew scriptures. Hermes and Enoch are one in the same. Enoch I tells the story of why the Pyramids are the monument to the Lord. Isaiah 19:19 fills us in.

That's all I know. What can you add?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

I think the entire point of God inspiring John was the fact that he was writing something he couldn't have known. This is evidence and not a point of order for dismissing the fact. 777 and 888 are Air. Breath. We use it to share the Word. The Word is how we overcome. Didn't know if you caught that from the OP.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
www.whoisthebeast.com...

Text The mark of the beast

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666." Revelation 13:16-18

The mark of the beast is either the beast’s name or the number of his name. When the beast first comes he has seven names, each of them a variant of God’s name.

Verse 18 can be paraphrased as follows: “If anyone is wise, let him count the number of the beast. It is a human number. His number is 666.” Revelation 13:18

This verse is instructing us to count the number of his names – to count the number of names he has. The beast will end up with 666 names. When he first comes to earth he will have 7 blasphemous names and over the next few months he will accumulate more and more names until he reaches 666 blasphemous names. When you count up all of his names the number will add up to 666.

This same beast with seven heads and ten horns is described in Revelation 17.

"I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns." Revelation 17:3

Notice that the beast is FULL of names of blasphemy – 666 to be exact.

The number of his names - 666

The mark of the beast is the name of the beast or the number of his names. In other words, you will receive the mark of the beast by taking any of his 666 names. Why will he have so many names? He will carefully select his blasphemous names so that one of his names will appeal to every person on earth. He will come as Allah or Imam Mahdi to the Muslims, Maitreya Buddha to the Buddhists, Jesus Christ to the Christians, Krishna to the Hindus, Messiah to the Jews, Saoshyant to the Zoroastrians, the “Dark Lord” to satanists. He will strive to obtain the worship and allegiance of every person on earth.

One of these 666 blasphemous names will be physically written, engraved or tattooed on the forehead or right hand of each person. A special symbol for the beast may be added to each of the 666 blasphemous names to promote uniformity. Each person who receives the mark of the beast will have that symbol and one of 666 names placed on his forehead or right hand.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn

Much Love

Sorta, but always go to the root. Selflessness is the manifestation of the root, which you highlighted for us.

LOVE.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I still think it's money. The pursuit of wealth and riches can cause a man to outright violate every commandment Christ ever set in place unless they have his seal on them, which is his spirit dwelling in their hearts and minds...his laws he writes in our hearts and minds when we surrender.

I have seen men do horrifying things to other people for the sake of their god the Dollar Almighty, riches, wealth...the thing in this world that can buy worldly power. Greed, avarice, selfishness, pride, vanity, lust...all can be born from those damned little coins or dollar bills. People murder people for the 3 dollars or 50 dollars in their wallets. There is a death trade for cold hard cash.

The Mark of the Beast has got to be money because the pursuit of money and wealth has a significant spiritual impact on people who do not have Christ's seal on them, they have money and they cannot give it up, they gotta have more of it and when they do not have enough they long for it like a long lost lover.

According to Daniel Beasts are empires. The mark of an Empire is it's coin, or it's wealth, because that coin is on everyone that is under it's rule.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Pride is the root of sin, but selfishness is the mark of that pride on the man.

Not true. The root is always pride, all the manifestations of that root sin of pride exhibit themselves in any number of ways. Selfishness is one of those external manifestations. The biggest and most invisible idol we all have is self/pride. It must be continually be cast upon the threshing floor. Self cannot be killed, it must continually carry the cross and be crucified. Once one stops crucifying self, manifestations of that idol exhibit themselves in our speech, thoughts and actions.

But again, I love your perseverance. "It's the glory of God to conceal a matter, and the honor of kings to search it out." You're giving glory to the Lord when you make these threads and meditate on His Word. I applaud. But know this, God does nothing without first revealing it to His prophets.

Just letting you know brother in Christ, you're very close, but not "there" yet. Follow the nuggets, pray, then ask for eyes to see and ears to hear. Follow those 3 "clues", I want you to find it on your own diligence, not my wisdom. Search it out, but meditate on those nuggets.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I still think it's money.

Money is not evil. The lust of it is. Money can serve self, or be given away to serve others in need. The mark will entail money, but isn't limited to it. The mark will make more than buying or selling impossible, it will make life impossible when it is instituted. It's a physical mark, that will mean allegiance to the kingdom of the beast. It's their/his mark of allegiance and to their system.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I agree its going to be some sort of futuristic credit card that can be placed into the skin. Because we use money to buy things right? it also obviously states it will be the number of a man. So as long as they are still making wallets and people carry them in their back pocket or purse,I think its a little early to go off what we know so far.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Seven heads with ten horns
A horn is representative of a seat of power or leadership
Seven heads possibly seven countries
It’s explicit about receiving the mark on your hand or your forehead
I can’t picture people becoming so complacent about what’s in the bible to receive a mark to be able to buy or sell goods. I think at that time the parable will be unraveled. Let this serve as notice to the beast that I for one will not be receiving the mark.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

People will be rejecting the mark because they will remember what their great great grandparents told them about the bible and they will be put to death. it says anyone who rejects the mark will be put to death. well who in their right mind would be put to death unless they knew it was in fact the mark of the beast. But alot of people will choose it. so it makes me think either people will be so scared to die for their beliefs or keep food on the table, or by the time this comes about religion will be old news.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Whats interesting to me is how we as a people can not see our ruler to be evil under this fact by the bible. If it were like "Step into the [insert antichrist name] Inc. line to get your credit skin chip sir"... "Or stand in the death camp line"...wouldnt that raise some red flags? maybe the antichrist will make the chip also inject us automatically against some life threatening illness that is threatening humanity? thus if you dont receive the chip you die? Or perhaps once he is in power and tells us to receive the mark we will allready know he is the antichrist by that point in time but will be powerless to stop him? Im pretty sure though it says we will be deceived the whole time by him until its to late. If that is true though how can we think we are being governed fairly if our lifes are at stake if we dontaccept the chip. Perhaps the death would be from starvation because we could not buy food or anything without the credits.
Anyways the future sounds like a dismal concrete world under a black sky where nothing can grow or thrive good times lol.

edit on 23-4-2012 by Foxy1 because: paragraphing

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

There will be to many people saying no. Physical death is better than an eternal one. The mark would be taken voluntarily as in no mark, no food. I read about the current administration hinting of the chip. It set off some backlash. There are too many Bibles out there for all people to forget

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

but what if we eventually live in a future where when you open a hotel droor there wont be a bible in it because all books will be on reading tablets. What if the only way to find a bible would be typing "The Bible" in our hand held 3d data bases and using our skin credits to rent it? Im thinking this will be somewhat in the future where credit cards and drivers licences arent carried around in wallets anymore.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join