It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone support Obama or Romney??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

You and your ILK are part of the reason that we are in the mess we are in now. That attitude is disgusting.

I hope you open your eyes before you die.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

So, you create a thread asking if anyone supports Obama, or Romney, then when you get a response, you aren't happy about, you trash that member?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Hey your the only one with a response that says look at me... I don't care... I'll vote for the guy that is cooler...

Way to be like 4th grade in here...

I wasn't trying to single you out, but I had to because I don't want others to be influenced by that thought where it doesn't matter.

Because it does matter... No matter how much you say it doesn't.

Ron Paul is our only hope.

Sorry for putting you in the spot light, but it was necessary.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm Surprised That anyone would want to vote for Obama again regardless of what he has or hasn't done.

That 'charismatic' speech about bringing US troops home ASAP was without a doubt the biggest Half Truth/Lie/Broken Promise in American history during the 21st century

I Might not Know much About american Politics , Let alone not being a US citizen but this is a Red Thumb that has been Left without much attention.

edit on 2-5-2012 by ialyxxiieee because: Spelling Mistakes

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

There are plenty of replies from members in your thread that claim it doesn't matter. Even your OP said they're both the same. You don't care about the race between Obama and Romney, which is what it's going to be, you only care about getting Ron Paul out there.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Ya but you took it to the next level by saying your voting for the "cooler" character.

Just got under my skin...

Don't take it personal. It's just wrong to support someone because their the lesser evil...

Obama and Romney are crooks. They will steal and lie to the american people.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Ron Paul is the only hope, Why do you think I would care about Obama or Romney?

Old boss meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
A real libertarian will tell you

Vote for whoever you want to.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoyoyo
reply to post by muse7

I'm just wondering exactly what did he do a good job at? If you could clarify that would be great.

Much appreciated
yo
edit on 22-4-2012 by yoyoyoyo because: keeping it a simple yo

I've never gone looking for political news, but I've always managed to keep up with the basics on each president, until now. The only thing I'm sure of about Obama is he won a Nobel Prize (for what, I have no idea). The Middle East is still a mess. Our economy hasn't changed (at least to me) over the last four years. Oh yeah! He went swimming in gulf after the oil spill. And as far as I can tell, he's not eligible to be president without both parents being U.S. citizens. I don't hate the guy. I don't love the guy. I just don't know the guy.

For me, Bush Junior proved a candidate can say anything he wants in a campaign, and then turn around and send us off to a false flag war.

The only time I'll really get interested in who's running for president is when each candidate has to take a lie detector test on questions that concern all of us. Questions like:

1. Do you plan on sending our children to war?
2. Are you running for the good of the country or for personal gain?
3. Do you have any secret agendas that the voters would be concerned about?
4. Have you accepted, or do you plan on accepting any type of gratuities for favors from any organization or business?
5. Do you plan on altering the Constitution?

If anyone can think of questions they'd like asked of a presidential candidate, feel free to add them.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Jiggerj I wouldn't disagree with our president taking a lie detector test as well... It sounds like a good idea to me, I believe swearing on the bible is outdated.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Yes, some of us here on ATS do indeed support one or the other of these two guys despite how insanely stupid that may seem to you. I for one support President Obama and I feel that he has probably done the best job he could in light of the fact that the GOP has left no stone unturned in their efforts to derail every single proposal he has supported. Even if it means turning against an initiative that was their idea in the first place.

Now if you want to talk about a rabid pack of idiots, look no further than the GOP. The fact that Ron Paul has chosen to run under the GOP banner at a time when they have clearly shown the nation their true colors, is somewhat disturbing to say the least. He's a libertarian and if he professes to be a man who sticks by his principles, then he should run as such.

Needless to say, Ron Paul couldn't win a one-man rock fight much less a presidential election, which leads me to ask you this question; Will you still support democracy when President Obama is re-elected?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

So, you create a thread asking if anyone supports Obama, or Romney, then when you get a response, you aren't happy about, you trash that member?

I couldn't agree with you more! Doesn't seem to me like a very productive manner in which to spur on a healthy debate either, but who knows, maybe it works for him.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

obviously your eyes are not open, as Obama Bush and Clinton are all the same.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Obama................because he is the least likely
to start WWIII.

Romney will defo piss off the Russians

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Flatfish

obviously your eyes are not open, as Obama Bush and Clinton are all the same.

Its sad that this is the only type of response that you have to resort to. Its clear you simply made this thread so that you could bash supporters of other candidates, while "bumping" it daily to make sure that the board is over-flooded with RP topics.

This is political trolling at its core, and this thread should be removed.
edit on 5-5-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Political trolling, haha...

Way to resort to troll name calling to try to deflect the - attention away from Obama and Romney...

I mean how could anyone with a sane mind support Obama or Romney?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Does anyone support Obama or Romney??

Kool-aid stock falls.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Hopefully Obama and Romneys Kool Aid stock fails, because the actual stock only lost .34 cents.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So it is written on ATS. Obama and Romney supporters are outnumbered by Ron Paul supporters...

Hands down, No questions asked.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So it is written on ATS. Obama and Romney supporters are outnumbered by Ron Paul supporters...

Hands down, No questions asked.

Ever heard of the term "outspoken minority"? And please, dont tell me that you think ATS is an accurate snapshot of the american public as a whole. You dont, do you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join