It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will never have a base on the moon!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I was reading about Neil Armstrong and his account of seeing UFOs on the moon:

NASA: Whats there?
Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

Later, I was reading about other NASA missions exploring abandoned moon bases made by 'who knows what' on the dark side of the moon. Armstrong was supposedly interviewed later and said that we were "warned" to keep off the moon and that is why we will never have any kind of moon base there. The whole rest of the Apollo missions were finished off quick and the push for a moon base was quietly stopped.

But does anyone actually have a recording of Neil Armstrong or any other astronaut actually saying this stuff? Or is this all a hoax? Can I trust what I read on all of those websites?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
are you sure that the website wasn't making up the interview?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
And now, tell me what do you see:

Looks like a building after all, doesnt it?

Original source: www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's not only the Moon but Mars also these beings live beneath the surface and aren't about to let us interfere.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
beer: what are those pictures supposed to be of? I just can't make out what the shape of that thing is
I tried visiting that link you posted, and want able to find out anything else about it??

Thanks

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I want to know where that conversation is from and where people got it from it could be easily made up which i think it is Imo

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You know what if we dont get a base on the moon my cunning plan has failed. I got a quarter acher of the moon and was going to sue when someone built on it. I would of got away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky aliens!

Beer those photos are easily faked and since i dont think we landed on the moon then i doubt Armstrong saw any aliens up there. Maybe the other sound stange was in use and Armstrong looked over and it was just coinscidence that they were filming the finale to alien

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

beer: what are those pictures supposed to be of? I just can't make out what the shape of that thing is I tried visiting that link you posted, and want able to find out anything else about it??

Thanks

Hi. I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but in a thread discussing issues concerning the moon base, I posted these pictures (along with the coordinates) for comment in the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also asked John Lear's opinion in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since beer failed to give you the coordinates in the original post, here are the ones I used to find the pictures:

Set 1 pixel = 1 kilometer

Set Latitude = -1

Set Longitude = 311

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Notice this is a US Navy website for the Clementine lunar satellite. This is where the above images are originally coming from- would anyone care to ask the Navy what they are? Feel free to use the coordinates at the website to view them for yourselves.

In the discussion thread, ATS member amike555 estimated the surface area of the rectangular object:

The one in MKULTRA's photo is around 1740 square km's or 672.12 square miles.

Any ideas?
MK

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I used it the same way, and yes, i checked the site after you posted it on JL's discussion.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
I was reading about Neil Armstrong and his account of seeing UFOs on the moon: ... blah ... blah ... blah ... Later, I was reading about other NASA missions exploring abandoned moon bases made by 'who knows what' on the dark side of the moon.
Debunked years ago ... maintained by people that were obviously taking too much acid in the sixties. If moonbases actually existed nothing in the universe could keep any government that knew about them from going there, the technology advantage would be too great.

Originally posted by jupiter869Armstrong was supposedly interviewed later and said that we were "warned" to keep off the moon and that is why we will never have any kind of moon base there. The whole rest of the Apollo missions were finished off quick and the push for a moon base was quietly stopped.
The funding for further Apollo missions and for research toward a Moon Base ceased because the Repulican war in Vietnam was sucking the life out of the American economy, just as the Republican War in Iraq is sucking the life out of the American economy today. It appears to be a proven fact that it you want to stop science and progress put the Republicans in charge.

Originally posted by jupiter869 Or is this all a hoax? Can I trust what I read on all of those websites?

It is all a hoax, these people are deluded.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I myself doubt any moon bases exist at the current time. As said the technology isn't sufficient right now.

Building a base or bases would require a very large amount of time and numerous missions. This in itself would cost a phenomenal amount of money to uphold.

I think that picture is just anomaly TBH. Could even be a UFO, but I doubt very much it's a moonbase. At least not made by man.

top topics

join