It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Movie Editing Software (windows XP)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n
reply to post by Komodo

I personally really enjoy the NCH software line (free versions don't have ALL the bells and whistles but works for everything I've needed to do)

I love there VIDEOPAD program for video editing

and use there WAVEPAD program for audio editing

You can probably find other programs on WWW.CNET.COM
edit on 23-4-2012 by FORMe2p00p0n because: (no reason given)

pretty cool program, a little steep on the learning curve even with the tutorial; the details are kinda lacking and I've been poking around with it today a bit and still can't do a simple 'Split'.. even in the audio.. ugh.. spent about an hour trying to get a tiny portion, I mean like 4 secs worth of audio out of the video, LOL..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

If you just want to reduce the size or formate of the file you can use VLC.... its a opensource.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Komodo

If you just want to reduce the size or formate of the file you can use VLC.... its a opensource.

i got VLC but, couldn't figure out how to cut a portion out of the original video; thus I came to ATS
Now, I've got a issue of trying to do a simple split in VideoPad..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You can also try Avidemux, it's easy to use and free (and open source).

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
You can also try Avidemux, it's easy to use and free (and open source).

cool.. thx ArMaP

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Oh ya.... the learning curve.... sorry.... sometimes I forget that not everyone can breeze through programs...

The reason I recommended it though is because no "watermarks" and unlimited standard use... for free

as for the audio.... The easiest way to extract ANY audio is to start a program that records audio (even windows "recorder".... you may need to enable your input to internal speaker as opposed to microphone), start the recording program, play whatever you want to record, when it's done stop the recorder and save file..... use an editor to crop as necessary....

I never ever said...... "it takes time, but you never have to visit a pirate site to get tunes" or "if it plays over your speakers... you can capture it"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join