It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High school teacher lined up terrified students and fired blanks at them during class

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
What can be said other than this is purely disgusting? In no case it is appropriate for teachers to do this to students....

I am not normally one to jump on the lawsuit bandwagon...But I think the parents of these students need to be talking to their attorneys right about now.

Glad he was arrested....Now, I think the school needs to do more than suspend the guy....Fire him!

He took things way to far. Simply disgusting.

To the one student and his parent claiming he was not afraid....Good for you....Doesn't change just how gross and inappropriate this stunt was... Other children WERE scared for their lives...And no child should ever have to feel that way. Especially at school.

No kid should have to fear being murdered by their teacher....And fear this they did.
edit on 23-4-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
people need to grow up and get over it. No harm no foul.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

No harm huh? What about the psychological damage or thinking you were going to be shot dead? The guy needs to be locked up in the CIA prisions with no name and forgotten forever.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This teacher was way out of line. If students can get suspended or thrown out for having water guns and even drawing a picture of a gun, teachers shouldn't have them either. The last I'd heard, more adults shot people than kids anyways. Anyone who thinks that scaring someone with a gun loaded with blanks is going to make them a better person has a few screws loose anyways. Ruling/educating through fear needs to go out of style.

Maybe this teacher was a Mason?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If he actually pointed the gun and fired at those kids he needs to go away for life. There is no reason for what he did. What an absolute idiot. What kind of teachers do we have in the schools today?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

No harm huh? What about the psychological damage or thinking you were going to be shot dead? The guy needs to be locked up in the CIA prisions with no name and forgotten forever.

Ok, I like your post better. Ignore mine and we will just go with your solution. I totally agree, this is unforgivable and completely lacking civilization skills. I say game over...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

No harm huh? What about the psychological damage or thinking you were going to be shot dead?

I say they need to pull their tampon out and get over it.

edit on 26-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There's discipline and then there's discipline.

This one definitely crossed the line.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join