It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Occult Wizard Mage Warlock Sorcerer Witch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLIPStream
Magick is simply a hyped up prayer. That's all. I am a practicing Christian Magician and i have been so for years.

I think you need to read my response here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
7th post down......

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The Occult - Yes. This is a proper name of a group of practioners.

Wizard - What definition? Like KKK grand wizards? Yes they exist. I don't believe they practice magic though. Others, well, this is an umbrella term so would need specifics.

Mage - Magician as illusionist performer? Yes. Again, kind of umbrella in term.

Warlock - Yes, but the warlock I knew hated the term. He prefers witch.

Sorcerer - Yes. Typically practioner of divination but going to tip-toe on specifics.

Witch - Yes. I know a few who claim to be and practice.

And then there's orfeo's post...

Originally posted by orfeo8
I can say from my time as a satanist....that there is more to the magick then most of those whitelighters realize. It all depends on the level of commitment you wish to put into it. Meditation is a good start...because true magick is not something supernatural but something thats is naturla yet untapped. Creating an egregore was fun...that'd be an example of chaos magick. If you're going to summon anything....please don't disrespect them by using lame xtian based lemegeton methods. You will get more out of it if u call them by their proper names, use the right sigil, and just meditate on them. I've had contact from one so far and let's just say that it was overwhelming yet peaceful at the same time.

The facts you've stated are dead-on. The perspective/opinions though I would absolutely disagree with, but wouldn't you expect I would? Points of disagreement: that it's natural, it being fun, peaceful and harmless (in the later post). Let orfeo's experience serve as warning
, it's a Hell of a lot more dangerous than being made out to be on the above post. From my experiences, I'd say don't go there. There is a war going on, please choose very, very carefully.

God be with you.

[edit on 20-12-2004 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

...using prayer...to banish the demons is laughable....

Um, no it's not. Why are you protecting them?

they arent out to hurt people,

Yes they are.

its the people who cal lthem then they get scared, act irrationally say things to offend the demon (which actually is an alien) and then they wonder why they dont get a response after that or why they may be attacked in some way.

I thought you said they were harmless. You're losing credibility my friend.

...stay away from ones like Andras etc....not to be messed with unless ur a satanist urself.

I thought you said they were harmless...oh never mind...

Anyway, you said you used to be a satanist. What changed? Why are you still advocating it? I'm seriously curious, I'm not out to bash you.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yes, fireballs can be produced. I've witnessed it.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Back from work lol.....anyways....i used to be but i changed my path to a more darker road...qlippoth and the void. They arent harmless lol....but they arent here to hurt ppl...they were the ones who first genetic engineered humans for gold mining....theyre coming back in 2086 to complete something big. Andras....has been known to kill ppl who summon him who arent part of his side....but thats mostly when they bash him using xtian sayings....ie. in the name of god i summon u filth of the earth...etc.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm not defending their side....but...ive been catholic too and from what i can see....there's a lot more hypocrisy in the chritstian side then there ever will be in the alternate ones. There's no good or bad side....its ur choice....i choose my own.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You know, not to flame, but I'm reminded of how much I hate now and have always hated blame of an entire relgion for hipocrasy. Where is there any religion where there are not a few people acting like complete and total idiots that walk away from that religion into the open public calling themselves a buddhist, christian, or pagan, whatever...representing therefore, a whole religion to some people (who do not participate in that religion )? This gives off a horrible first impression that lasts in the mind of another as a permanent and only impression of all people from that religion!!! And we (I've done it too) are stupid enough that we accept this one person as a representative of the whole. What's worse, we go to a local church and accept THAT church as representing the whole organization. The conclusion here is that it is not at ALL appropriate to profile when it comes to religion or to try to convert or accuse, etc. The worse thing you can do in life is accept any organization as a representative of a group of people, for there are many times very greedy, hostile, stupid, selfish people who have walked over everyone else to get to the top. However, on the contrary, there are sometimes enlightened individuals who have truly been elected by a population to be a valid and valuable representative. I think we need to always remember that EVERY event in our lives has to be dealt with on a case by case basis. This may sound like more work but I promise you, you can get used to it. And as for christians, my grandpa and grandma were and are (grandma passed) christians and wonderful and devoted individuals whom I love more that life itself! So perhaps before we flame an entire group that could have loved ones from another group, we should think about how many people we are potentially O(*Y$# off! That being said, I'm not mad at any group member as much as I'm mad at a long ongoing biased attitude. If people want to spend so much energy fighting issues, fight the people running organizations who have diverted from the care of their constituents and fair and just activities.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Heh. If you were referring to me dissing xtianity ur right. I do..it's cause i know more about that then u will ever know. It and islam are being played by the same so called creator, all to use ppl for its own purposes, its nothing more then a grey alien. I cannot understand how ppl can let themselves be tricked into such slavery of the soul. I'm not in any religion, and thats the way it will stay.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I am no practising magician, but i have had a deep intrest in the occult for some years, and i have studied many topics. As to say this, the teachings i most believe is thoughs of Aliester Crowly and Austian Osman Spare, these two characters were very powerful people and there writings are very intresting. Their are many people out there who claim to be everything under the sun from Mages to Witchs while i strongly believe alot of these people are just belieiving in some occult dogma, there are a few people out there who understand the true nature of magik. It is something that u must invest your whole life into...and some of the peoplen who still do, never understand the nature of magik.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Other than that I'm speechless. Well done.

Thanks for your candidness orfeo. If there's one thing we can agree on it's hypocrisy needs to go.

Main Entry: hy�poc�ri�sy
Function: noun

1 : a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion

I'm sorry Christianity was misrepresented to the extreme that it made you run the other way. I can see where you're coming from as I was dulled by long sermons at an early age, completely missing the message. It took a long time for me to even want to hear anything about it. Other misconceptions: It's boring, you become boring, you become subjugated, can't have fun, have to follow a bunch of laws, must attend a dry church every Sunday morning, must push your beliefs on others, etc... That's the way it seems, the way people make it out to be, but not the reality of it.

Getting rid of a lot of sin-baggage is actually very liberating. I feel I can be myself, say what's on my mind, and not constantly worry if I'm saying or doing the right thing. The promise of eternity is pretty cool too. Living under the fear of death can be stressful. For those who are afraid of believing something that's false, all I can say is once you believe, then you begin to know for sure that it's the truth. Also, if you believe in the dark stuff we're talking about then undeniably there is the light stuff too, else you think the Devil runs the earth which obviously is not the case. There is a Devil, there is God, there is a war and we're all in it but it's not about territory, money, power, or blood. It's about your soul, the highest ticket-item on earth. Only you have the right to fight the war and prepare your soul for the hereafter.

Pray, Train, Study.
God Bless.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not going to argue wit ya saint....to each his own i guess....if you're happy with what u have....i'm not going to attack ur faith lol....even tho i hate it so much lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well I'm not Christian, that's for sure, but I have loved some. I find myself drifting farther and farther from them these days, since many Christians don't approve of those who are not. I just don't like the thought of anyone judging another by their faith even though they would do it to me. I guess I've always thought of myself as the better person, and it's like water off a duck's back to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hold the press! I just noticed the first post on this page when it somehow slipped my attention before.

Slipstream? How on earth can someone think they can mix two completely contradictory religions as paganism and christianity? During Christian crusades, tens of thousands of pagans have been destroyed. The bible specifically makes mention to how magicians, witches, soothsayers, psychics, etc. should be rebuked and sent to hades or some nonsense like that.

So are you saying you believe in Christianity and by it's dogma, you are perfectly fine and dandy...willing and happy about it even, to go to hell?

What are you trying to show the other Christians what happens when you're bad?

I have so never understood someone calling themselves a Christian witch. It's like saying your a good bad person. Or have black white hair. No, even that isn't close. Try, I have a dirty clean house or wet dry dishes. Sometimes people just have to stop trying to please everyone and make a valid decision. But that being said....it's your life, I've vented, and I apologize for any intrusion. I just have issues with oxymorons.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join