It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEPCO: Not Enough Money To Handle Fukushima Nuclear Reactor 4 Problems & US in Cover-UP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
good thread and good site for info on this continuing event if anyone's interested in staying much more informed than the MSM outlets are doing.

fukushima-diary.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
i think the biggest problem from what i have found is this, we have no equipment nor technology that can work with that much heat and radiation level.

Wait a minute, what about NASA space suits, if they can survive the van alan belt they could survive this...

I just posted something I saw on a newspaper headline (irrelevant to this topic bit not really front page news worthy) and I said they'd be better reporting something worthwhile, like Fukishima, this prompted facebook friends to ask what's going on there now so I've posted the link the OP gave and also some other links that tell us what's really going on, seem to have woken a few people up a little. It's disgusting that there's nothing about this in the MSM, even a weekly update would be good instead of the deafening silence we're presented with!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by djz3ro

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
i think the biggest problem from what i have found is this, we have no equipment nor technology that can work with that much heat and radiation level.

Wait a minute, what about NASA space suits, if they can survive the van alan belt they could survive this...

I just posted something I saw on a newspaper headline (irrelevant to this topic bit not really front page news worthy) and I said they'd be better reporting something worthwhile, like Fukishima, this prompted facebook friends to ask what's going on there now so I've posted the link the OP gave and also some other links that tell us what's really going on, seem to have woken a few people up a little. It's disgusting that there's nothing about this in the MSM, even a weekly update would be good instead of the deafening silence we're presented with!

RST already sent 200 of the world's best radiation suits to TEPCO...guess what...not a single one of them has ever been used at Fukushima.....bet they are stashed in gubment and corporate closets of the people at the top.

Value of suits donated $350,000.00

RST sends 200 suits to Japan
Anti Radiation Suits for Japaneese Volunteers

www.radshield.com...

Des
edit on 23-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
I don't know how reliable this site is but a friend sent me this link These guys say that the reactor 4 building is unstable and the slightest quake can collapse it. with all the stored fuel rods.

Thank you for this link. Not sure how reliable it is either, or the link from it to the Orion site, but Orion offer regular updates on the situation with reactor 4. Puzzled why, as well as not going out in the rain (which my dog and I did today - too late...) they recommend keeping 2 weeks worth of supplies indoors (in America) to avoid having to go out if the radiation levels do suddenly increase. Two weeks? Surely the situation would go on for much longer than that.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
You're welcome. I friend of mine sent me that link in an email. He knows that I have been following this situation since the beginning. I checked during the rain yesterday, with my geiger counter and got no unusual readings. I am in Western New York. Last summer we had a release from the Pickering Ontario nuclear plant and immediately after, I got readings above background. Not dangerously high, but higher than normal.

At first they said that there was no radiation released. Later they admitted that indeed there was radiation released. I knew they lied before they admitted it. Did a thread on it that was mostly ignored.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by djz3ro
It's disgusting that there's nothing about this in the MSM, even a weekly update would be good instead of the deafening silence we're presented with!

I so totally agree with that statement.

When we had the BP blowout, it was covered incessantly in the news.
Why is this different? Probably because radiation is invisible, we can't seem to comprehend what we cannot see.
Heck, they may as well include a 'radiation forecast' in the weather reports!

With the lack of coverage, it seems like the issue is not being addressed properly. Why has a plan not been hatched and told to the world? Russia's reaction to Chernobyl seemed far more effective and diligent.

The FOIA clip 'plume gate' - what the [inaudible]?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join