It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is NTL, now **** off!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is NTL now **** off!

"CALLERS reporting faults to phone giants NTL yesterday were greeted by a recorded message telling them to f*** off.
A gruff man with a strong Geordie accent made the foul-mouthed announcement.

He said: �Hello. You are through to NTL customer services. We don�t give a f*** about you. We are never here.

�We just will f*** you about, basically, and we are not going to handle any of your complaints. Just f*** off and leave us alone. Get a life.�

Receptionist Emma Walker, 29, from Coalville, Leics, rang to report her phone had no dial tone just a day after joining NTL.

She said: �I thought it was a real person. My mouth fell open in shock. I had to call back as I couldn�t believe my ears.

�I still haven�t been able to report my complaint because my calls all route back to the same recorded message.�"

A spokesman from NTL claim they have been hacked.
"...though an employee with a grudge was not ruled out."

[edit on 27-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
guess this is there new customer service program(we dont need no more customers:lol
guess i wont use them as my provider

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Having been an ex-NTL customer this is just them speaking the truth.

Evil, Evil people.

Great hold music though. god knows i heard enough of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So NTL are bad in America ,over in Britain l thought they justed hate me.There excuse was that a Hacker had got into there system.Personally l think it was an employee.I have sympathy for there staff my system has gone down in the past and after 45 min on the phone in there queing system l`ve wanted to rip the operator apart

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm an NTL customer with cable internet. The service (for me anyway) is good, but their customer support is terrible.

new topics

top topics

join