It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops: Axelrod Makes Case For Romney in West Virginia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oops: Axelrod Makes Case For Romney in West Virginia
Breitbart

David Axelrod is Obama's top campaign adviser.

It seems he's been making some wacky statements lately in favor of the opposition !!

The latest one was in response to West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin (D) who has recently said he wasn't even sure if he would be voting for Obama.

Axelrod responded with wisdom.

On Friday, West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin (D) announced he wasn’t sure whom he would vote for in the November presidential election. Today, Obama top campaign advisor David Axelrod stated on CNN that he understood how Manchin would be wary of endorsing Obama. “Right now in West Virginia,” he said, “these first three and a half years haven’t been that good to West Virginia. So, then you look [at] what the options will be, who will be on the other end.”

Axelrod did say he thought Manchin would reconsider, and pressured Manchin by stating, “I would hope that the country’s interest will enter into it as well, and that ultimately he’ll be supporting the president.”

Obama’s campaign slogan thus far – at least in all the letters from his top aides – seems to be that Americans should have Obama’s back. But as WV proves, Obama doesn’t have Americans’ back.

I wonder what campaign strategy this is ??

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The Ropa dope move just like in boxing.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Awww..... Why would West Virginia ever dislike our President? Why wouldn't the Gov. of West Virginia (of all states) embrace him? Axelrod thinks he'll come around? Only if Obama has a plan for a whole different economy to replace coal in the state. West Virginia kinda depends on it...to live..and feed their families. Little things. Obama made his feelings about Coal real clear though, didn't he?

4 more years! Err... (hides from the attack those words can bring in some places)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yeah, I just bet Sen. Manchin will be "pressured" to vote for Obama. If they can't find any dirt on him, they'll find one way or another to get his endorsement. I hope he stands his ground and doesn't back down.

top topics

join