It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun quadrupolar in May. Pole reversal in 1 month or so, about one year earlier than expected

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think I am going to flip out this month thank you

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
yes the wine is good

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriusstarlight
reply to post by an0maly33

Well the sun will be eclipsed but the center of the milky way galaxy and my intuition tells me that's is what will cause the three days of darkness. My intuition is usually right.

How the hell would the center of our galaxy eclipse our sun? Are you high or fried from getting high too much? If anyone believes what you say I feel sorry for them.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

From 2001, the last time this normally happens:

The Sun's magnetic north pole, which was in the northern hemisphere just a few months ago, now points south. It's a topsy-turvy situation, but not an unexpected one.

"This always happens around the time of solar maximum," says David Hathaway, a solar physicist at the Marshall Space Flight Center. "The magnetic poles exchange places at the peak of the sunspot cycle. In fact, it's a good indication that Solar Max is really here."

Link

It's about as exciting as your neighbor putting a new coat of paint on his garage door.

The heliosphere doesn't simply wink out of existence when the poles flip -- there are plenty of complex magnetic structures to fill the void.

edit on 22-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Yeah.. nothing interesting happened in 2001.. Nothing in September when the largest recorded solar flare was set loose as a result of the solar maximum. Maybe it's wrong to relate human cultural events with the activity of the Sun.. or maybe it's ok to imagine a relationship with the very thing that makes our existence possible. Who knows! Solar maximum and lots of powerful flares on the way.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
this will cause huge solar storms which will affect earth by activating many volcanoes and causing earthquakes.

it shouldn't cause too much disturbance however, in other words nothing global. and life should function as usual for most people.

Wher do you get your information from?
Your imagination or just fantasizing?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Please show some mercy for a poor, brain fried bunny this Sunday afternoon. If this happens, as described, what does it mean? DO we see more flares..less flares? Does that actually have a direct effect on Earth the day it happens or after?

I'm just not clear on what a polar shift on the sun actually means in a day to day reality for us here? If I wasn't on ATS to read about it, for instance, what would I see that day to know something happened at all?

Oh, no mercy. Today I'm huwnting wabbits. Actually, I wanted to ask the same thing. Basically, what does this mean for Earth changes, and how will this affect the living organisms present on our planet? This is of course assuming this information is correct to begin with. Something this big should be quoted from other sources, so I will finish reading through the thread, and if no one has posted any, I will attempt to locate them on my own.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfreshNothing in September when the largest recorded solar flare was set loose as a result of the solar maximum.

So you are saying in 2001 the largest solar flare recorded in history was let loose? Strange.

The solar storm of 1859, also known as the Solar Superstorm,[1] or the Carrington Event,[2] which occurred during solar cycle 10, was the most powerful solar storm in recorded history, and the largest flare, observed by Richard Christopher Carrington, became known as the Carrington Super Flare.

Link

But even the 1859 event isn't much to think about really, considering the Earth has been hit with solar flares for billions of years and the amount of time where humans recorded the event is less than a blink of an eye in its history.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

So basically you are as ignorant as me on the topic of Sun quadrupolar as you didn't answer any of my post question, you assumed I'm spanish I'm not, and as for google it, don't need to I know all about La Palma, and let me tell you this, when that wave starts to ride, it's not coming towards me, it's heading your way, so I suggest you find your self a board ready for the ride, (now whose laughing punk?)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

The Singularity of the black hole in the center of the galaxy has a plane aspect that coincides with the MHD Bloch wall, our quasi-perioidc pass through this plane and the NOVEL perpendicular Dark Matter horizon / Galactic Magnetopause / photon belt / Great Red Dragon is what constitutes the Galactic Cross or Judgement Day.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The sun affects the human body and energy fields. For example you are more likely to have an accident just after a solar storm..

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
reply to post by eriktheawful

The Singularity of the black hole in the center of the galaxy has a plane aspect that coincides with the MHD Bloch wall, our quasi-perioidc pass through this plane and the NOVEL perpendicular Dark Matter horizon / Galactic Magnetopause / photon belt / Great Red Dragon is what constitutes the Galactic Cross or Judgement Day.

Okay at the risk of arguing with someone who obviously mixes a sprinkle of science in with their religion and philosophical beliefs......

You do realize that our galaxy is around 1,000 light years thick......right? We don't move thought it quickly....
That dark mater is NOT some "disk" that lays flat with our galaxy?

That a Magnetopause is the boundary between the planet’s magnetic field and the solar wind.

That a Magnetopause Galaxy has jets streaming along it's N/S axis and not into the arms of the galaxy...right?

That this Photon Belt that there is no scientific evidence for the existence of any sort of "photon belt". That we were supposed to collide with this belt in 1992, nothing was observed, then again in 1997, again, nothing was observed and even last year in 2011, and AGAIN nothing was observed (IE NO Photon Belt!). Apparently this year of 2012, we're going to "hit it" again.......So far that idea is batting average is 1.000 as to being utter nonsense.

And the Great Red Dragon.......:puts face into hands: omg.........

I'm not even going to comment on that........
edit on 24-4-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I wonder if particles coming from north pole of the Sun are charged in the same way as those coming from south pole. Just thinking aloud...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by missiongal
reply to post by grubblesnert

So basically you are as ignorant as me on the topic of Sun quadrupolar as you didn't answer any of my post question, you assumed I'm spanish I'm not, and as for google it, don't need to I know all about La Palma, and let me tell you this, when that wave starts to ride, it's not coming towards me, it's heading your way, so I suggest you find your self a board ready for the ride, (now whose laughing punk?)

looks like someone needs a hug

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by rwfreshNothing in September when the largest recorded solar flare was set loose as a result of the solar maximum.

So you are saying in 2001 the largest solar flare recorded in history was let loose? Strange.

The solar storm of 1859, also known as the Solar Superstorm,[1] or the Carrington Event,[2] which occurred during solar cycle 10, was the most powerful solar storm in recorded history, and the largest flare, observed by Richard Christopher Carrington, became known as the Carrington Super Flare.

Link

But even the 1859 event isn't much to think about really, considering the Earth has been hit with solar flares for billions of years and the amount of time where humans recorded the event is less than a blink of an eye in its history.

To clarify; largest recorded with our modern monitoring and for that solar maximum. What does million of years have to do with anything.. You are alive right now and the effect of solar flares on you, on a personal level is what we are talking about.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Indeed. And we can only speculate about ancient civilisations and species silently wiped out by the Sun.
Or arised by unexplained positive interactions.
It is like a big electromagnetic ocean we are floating in like a krill.
Imagine it with weakening Earth's magnetism
and this unusual cycle still waiting to skyrocket:

or not
BTW tptb are obsessed with the Sun. There's so many related conspiracies. We are never being told the whole story.
Are" they" trying to shield it? With the fourth angel with his bowl in mind? For our good anyway (oh yeah)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Unless I'm mistaken the solar flare/storm of 2001 was not directed at Earth, the 1859 event was Earth directed.

If either event was to occur today and be Earth directed our entire electrical grid would be fried, or enough of it to bring down the entire grid. With the electric grid fried, communications would be next, then transportation, then all forms of government.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
I have a question.............

Has there ever been two North and South Poles on the Sun before?

I understand the "flip" has happened multiple times. That seems to be normal indeed.

But 4 poles? That doesn't sound right, nor does it sound like it's nothing to question.

SN: I can't seem to find any documents about the Sun ever having more than 2 poles.

There's nothing unusual about quadrupole magnetic fields per se. Often, when 2 dipolar (1 north pole opposite a south pole) fields interact, the do not completely cancel or amplify each other (the 2 separate dipoles are not equal and oppositely aligned). This quadrupolar field can then go on to interact with yet another dipolar field. The quadrupole and dipole can interact and move independently of each other.

It is believed that Earth's pole shifts are the result of a dipolar creation mechanism, interacting with a quadrupole creating mechanism. The field strength and orientation of quadrupole and dipole fields is always changing. A dipole can become 'coupled' to a quadrupole pole and orient itself in the most energy efficient way (just as a ball rolls down hill to a lower energy state). As these interactions are always shifting, other orientations may become preferable and the dipole-quadrupole 'slides' to that lower energy interaction.

Pole flips occur on geological timescales. For millions of years there may be no flips. And then a series of flips can occur. If you plot the pole reversals against time it looks a bit like a barcode, with long gaps, punctuated by a succession of flips. Disruption to a stable dipolar-quadruplar interaction, causing it to decay and 'look' for another stable interaction are thought to be linked to tectonic activity. Tectonic movements are on geological timescales, matching that of pole flip activity. As large chunks of crust material sink through the mantle regions of earth (taking Myrs), they disrupt the flow of the magnetic-field-generating mantle regions. Thus the stable pole is always moving around slightly as inner earth activity is in constant flux.

As for the sun's magnetic field. It (like Earth's) acts as a giant plug hole, into which charged particles fall, like water swirling into a hole. The sun's field captures charged particles that would otherwise flow down earth's plughole. An increase in auroral activity should accompany reduced solar fields.

Also, even though the average field approaches zero over the lifetime of a flip, during the flip there'll be many other mini-fields bubbling around before a stable field is found and can grow. So, there'll still be fields around to sweep up some particles during this temporary phase, albeit weaker ones.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

It is assumed that the earth's magnetic field "protects" humans from the harmful effects of the sun etc. I would contend that it does not do this, but quite the opposite, it keeps us from accessing the very thing you posit - a more connected, true experience. There are some of us who would say that if we were unprotected, the nature of our earth plane reality would be vastly different then what we have now and the shield is what keeps us oppressed, sick, disconnected and in the end lost.

If you seek the enlightenment you envisage in solar radiation, which Mother Earth is scurrilously hiding from us, I offer you salvation in the form of Fukushima. Go bask in its glorious liberation and ascend; blind, blistered and sored, to the heavens.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jannerfish

It is assumed that the earth's magnetic field "protects" humans from the harmful effects of the sun etc. I would contend that it does not do this, but quite the opposite, it keeps us from accessing the very thing you posit - a more connected, true experience. There are some of us who would say that if we were unprotected, the nature of our earth plane reality would be vastly different then what we have now and the shield is what keeps us oppressed, sick, disconnected and in the end lost.

If you seek the enlightenment you envisage in solar radiation, which Mother Earth is scurrilously hiding from us, I offer you salvation in the form of Fukushima. Go bask in its glorious liberation and ascend; blind, blistered and sored, to the heavens.

I don't understand this? What is your personal experience with solar energy without a filter, have to experienced this is some way?

What exactly is the connection to fukashima? Fukashima is man made radioactive elements specifically designed to produce byproducts that will create the most efficient way to kill humans on a mass scale. The left over, the Fukashima burning cauldron is in no way the same thing.

I assume by your post you have experienced both free form solar energy and Fukashima and are sharing your observations of both?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The sun emits lots of radiation. As does Fukushima. My suggestion was that, if you believe unprotected access to the sun is desirable, you might simulate the experience by crawling inside one of those radioactive pools over there. It seems you believe there's a difference between being irradiated by gamma particles from the sun and those from Fukushima. I don't think it's an experiment you could run twice, in either case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join