Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Sun quadrupolar in May. Pole reversal in 1 month or so, about one year earlier than expected

page: 3
37
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by siriusstarlight
 


I don't follow, you're saying objects that are light years away will obstruct our view of the sun, which is only about 8 light minutes away?

That's like saying I can't see my computer screen from where I'm sitting because my neighbors' houses are obstructing my view. It's completely nonsensical.




posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33
 


Well the sun will be eclipsed but the center of the milky way galaxy and my intuition tells me that's is what will cause the three days of darkness. My intuition is usually right.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by siriusstarlight
 


Eclipsed by what though? Even if the moon magically and drastically changed orbit, managed to NOT fly off into space or crash into the Earth, AND just happened to stay between the Earth and the Sun, the resulting eclipse would still only affect a small area at a given time. There are no bodies that are large enough AND slow enough between here and the sun to cause a 3 day eclipse. If you're suggesting some outside body will come careening into our system to cause this, then I would argue a few things:

1) that this object would be so massive that we should be more worried about the gravitational effects.
2) that its speed and trajectory would need to be JUST RIGHT to stay between the sun and Earth for 3 days. (Slow enough that we'd see something that huge coming)
3) If this is something we've detected, why isn't there more concrete info about it? If this is a body that we CAN'T detect, then how did anyone come to any conclusions about its size, trajectory, and speed?

The Milky Way's center is at least 25,000 light years away...even if we were going to pass through the "disc" of the galaxy, I fail to see how the center of the galaxy even plays a role in something blocking the sun.

As for the center of the Milky Way conspiring with your intuition to give you this idea, I can't comment. I would however say respectfully that in this instance, your intuition will most definitely give you a tick to put in the "wrong" column.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriusstarlight
reply to post by an0maly33
 


Well the sun will be eclipsed but the center of the milky way galaxy and my intuition tells me that's is what will cause the three days of darkness. My intuition is usually right.


Be eclipsed by what exactly? Right now there is only one object in space that eclipse our sun to cause darkness, and it only lasts for minutes, and in very small spots on the earth, and that is the moon:

Solar Eclipse

A super massive black hole at the center of our galaxy will in no way make the sun's light not reach us. The only way for a black hole to keep light from going out, is if that light were in it's event horizon:

Black Hole Event Horizon

Supermassive Black Hole

IF what you are saying were true, then NONE of the light from the Milky Way would reach us. Ever.

That is what REALLY cracks me up about 2012 Doomsayers: "We're going to align with the black hole!"

You guys DO realize that a black hole's sphere of influence is 360 degrees........right? It's not some flat pancake or coin with just one side......right?
That we are 26,000 light years away from it (that is 152,844,259,702,758,000 miles away), which is just a teensy bit far from it's event horizon......



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wonder how it will effect the human body.


A Caltech geobiologist Joseph Kirschvink, finally made the discovery of magnetic crystals in human brain tissues now known as magnetite. By using a high resolution transmission microscope he and his research team discovered that there were a least 5 million magnetite crystals in a thimble full of brain tissue each of which were approximately a millionth of an inch long. Kirschvink and his team determined that when these tiny magnets were exposed to strong electric fields they could readjust themselves and either open or force these channels shut. This magnetic quality would undoubtedly affect the health of cells and or its level of activity.

www.spiritinform.com...:magnetic-field-deficiency-syndrome&Itemid=214



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriusstarlight
reply to post by an0maly33
 


Three days of darkness is from the eclipse from the milky way galaxy to the Sun which happens on 12-21-12.


An eclipse that darkens the sun has to be caused by something eclipsing the sun BETWEEN us and the sun...



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by reitze
 
So of all the dreams you had in your life this is the one you fixate on?
havent you ever had any really good dreams where something really cool ever happened to you?

I dreamt, about 34 years ago, that I died while driving a 1963 Ford Econoline Van.
But I dont see me ever owning another one of those. So I guess I'm safe.

I think I'll continue to focus on the dreams of flying and other happy stuff


Now what I find really vexing is why, believing in this dream as strongly as you seem to, do you still live in an area that would allow your dream to manifest.. To not take action to save the woman you married is not right.

Perhaps you should move to the mountains or accept that you are not as convinced of the certainty of your "prophetic" dreams as you profess.

Just saying


The dream was memorable - but without something like a pole shift doesn't make much sense, unless given more mondane interpretation... like going with the flow, playing the game, go-along-get-along, play dumb to fit in, etc etc.

It was just an intersting dream and in the context of a pole shift thread... seemed worth a sharing... and that you replied? well glad you enjoyed it.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
reply to post by siriusstarlight
 


Eclipsed by what though? Even if the moon magically and drastically changed orbit, managed to NOT fly off into space or crash into the Earth, AND just happened to stay between the Earth and the Sun, the resulting eclipse would still only affect a small area at a given time. There are no bodies that are large enough AND slow enough between here and the sun to cause a 3 day eclipse. If you're suggesting some outside body will come careening into our system to cause this, then I would argue a few things:

1) that this object would be so massive that we should be more worried about the gravitational effects.
2) that its speed and trajectory would need to be JUST RIGHT to stay between the sun and Earth for 3 days. (Slow enough that we'd see something that huge coming)
3) If this is something we've detected, why isn't there more concrete info about it? If this is a body that we CAN'T detect, then how did anyone come to any conclusions about its size, trajectory, and speed?

The Milky Way's center is at least 25,000 light years away...even if we were going to pass through the "disc" of the galaxy, I fail to see how the center of the galaxy even plays a role in something blocking the sun.

As for the center of the Milky Way conspiring with your intuition to give you this idea, I can't comment. I would however say respectfully that in this instance, your intuition will most definitely give you a tick to put in the "wrong" column.


Have to agree with that, what siriusstarlight is saying makes no sense to me. The three day thing is from the Dogon I think, and their thinking, if I've got it right, is that there is a 'solid' axial plane that comes between the sun and earth every 20,000 years or so, presumably because of axial variations, (I'm not sure if Siruis is involved here or not) a puzzling kind of mixture of understanding and whatever, since they know about star and planet rotation.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze
 
Here's a more mundane interpretation of your dream. Your struggle to save yourself and your wife from a diaster which overwhelms both of you. You succeding and your wife perishing. Your wife's refusal to "ride the wave" against your insistance.
This is a typical dream indicating the dreamer (you) feeling out of control of a part or the whole of your life. I'm going to say revolving around the relationship you have with your wife. The wave represents you feeling overpowered by your lot in life. Your wife's refusal to take your advice to ride the wave represents your feeling of lose of respect or control of her (in real life). Her dying and you surviving due to the decision you and her made regarding riding the wave is validation in your mind of you being right and her being wrong.
So I would say you and your wife are living the typical married life.


Your dream is psychological and not prophetic in nature. It is a typical, and normal, dream indicating struggling against an overwhelming situation and either coming out victorious or defeated. Failure or success in saving others in the dream indicating unresolved issues involving them.

Google it!



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by reitze
 
Here's a more mundane interpretation of your dream. Your struggle to save yourself and your wife from a diaster which overwhelms both of you. You succeding and your wife perishing. Your wife's refusal to "ride the wave" against your insistance.
This is a typical dream indicating the dreamer (you) feeling out of control of a part or the whole of your life. I'm going to say revolving around the relationship you have with your wife. The wave represents you feeling overpowered by your lot in life. Your wife's refusal to take your advice to ride the wave represents your feeling of lose of respect or control of her (in real life). Her dying and you surviving due to the decision you and her made regarding riding the wave is validation in your mind of you being right and her being wrong.
So I would say you and your wife are living the typical married life.


Your dream is psychological and not prophetic in nature. It is a typical, and normal, dream indicating struggling against an overwhelming situation and either coming out victorious or defeated. Failure or success in saving others in the dream indicating unresolved issues involving them.

Google it!


Yea if I were married at the time I had that dream (in 1995) it might have worked. My wife was my 1st 'real' girlfriend in HS at 16 (1979). I got a Christmas card from her in 2002, sent her plane tickets for Valentine's Day and sent her back married. We got our lives together in about 3 months and have been together since.

So for that interpretation to work there had to be either a past/future interpretation to it... When I had the dream I didn't really know who it was in the dream with me - I only said "wife" while remembering it and sharing it here. But the idea of a major earth-shifing change "in dream" happened then.

Those sort of "really strange" occurrences "in dream" are quite unusual for me. Most are pretty boaring - sort of "memory processing" a bunch of things, or some fun in the sun, or figuring out technical things.
edit on 4/23/2012 by reitze because: +1995
edit on 4/23/2012 by reitze because: 1979



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ok The Sun remember?
Speaking about dreams...Let me step aside from macro-physic for a while.
In this thread (vid) about Schumann resonance some professor claimed that when they tested synchronicities in dreams of few subjects in a study, the results were best in time of weakest geomagnetism.
Do you think it's possible to "feel more connected" in that window, especially when Earth's magnetism is weak too? You know, somehow connected not only with life on the Earth but also in some greater scale? Do you ever felt any difference during the Sun's pole-shifts?
edit on 23/4/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Wow. quadruple pole. That means, two north and two souths, am I right?


I know pole reversals are common without much notice. However, would we notice any thing this go round since it's, what did you say, a quadruple pole shift? Just curious, don't ever recall hearing of this before. I don't expect there would be, but what do I know...



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
well that means that the black hole at the center of our galaxy will also flip, that all planet core in our solar system will also flip, all suns in our galaxy will flip and our earth and moon will flip lol. wow sound like a huge mess is about to be deployed!


Wow, aren't we just a ray of sunshine?!! LOL...



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ
Ok The Sun remember?
Speaking about dreams...Let me step aside from macro-physic for a while.
In this thread (vid) about Schumann resonance some professor claimed that when they tested synchronicities in dreams of few subjects in a study, the results were best in time of weakest geomagnetism.
Do you think it's possible to "feel more connected" in that window, especially when Earth's magnetism is weak too? You know, somehow connected not only with life on the Earth but also in some greater scale? Do you ever felt any difference during the Sun's pole-shifts?
edit on 23/4/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar


There is an interesting thought that goes with your point. It is assumed that the earth's magnetic field "protects" humans from the harmful effects of the sun etc. I would contend that it does not do this, but quite the opposite, it keeps us from accessing the very thing you posit - a more connected, true experience. There are some of us who would say that if we were unprotected, the nature of our earth plane reality would be vastly different then what we have now and the shield is what keeps us oppressed, sick, disconnected and in the end lost.

If one truly looks at the auroras with a more spiritual energy based eye, one might see energy buffeting the shield trying to find a way in, only to be rejected by the shield. Could be a pole shift might be one's best opportunity to escape the containment shield.

If the 4 pole effect is real, and it stays locked in place for some period of time, I would look to see a significant spiritual awakening - and struggle, for those looking to wake up from their earth slumber. I'd look for this to begin happening around the first, with a significant bump in confusion, frustration, longing and a lurking feeling of optimism not tied to anything happening - this would be per the individual. I'd look to see some real trouble in the global collective arena - war, civil unrest, economic calamity or even reactor four collapsing. The sun guides our reality experience, all religions at the core worship or connect with the sun, it is our source in this corner of the galaxy - when it talks via energy waves we experience all manner of change.



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriusstarlight
The poles have shifted before thats true. But keep in mind most people alive and everything they built was destroyed and I'm talking high civilizations just like us. Thats why I don't like 'ancient aliens' because they weren't aliens at all they were people like us who's every aspect of life was destroyed by the pole shift. The last one was 12,000 years ago and it destroyed the last of Atlantis. Do you remember? The survivors went to EGYPT and built the pyramids and stored ALL of Atlantis' knowledge there.









Actually the reason the series is called Ancient Aliens is because, here goes all the remarks, that some scientists have through study of the hieroglyphics/scribes, history in general, come to the conclusion that we were put here by a more advanced Being. With that being said, to this day, with all of our hi-tech knowledge, we still can't figure out the Pyramids, the how or why. The Nasca Lines still can't be explained. And a whole bunch of other cultures that even though they were here thousands of years before us, seemed more advanced, especially where the Astrological signs and our solar system are concerned.

I love Ancient Aliens, except it's a lot to take in at one time. Can't remember all the different cultures and places they've studied so far ( thank goodness for DVD's).

Gotta love science!!!



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The Earth is quadrapolar.

For example, because the Earth is rotating, it is oblate (flattened at the poles). This gives it a nonzero quadrupole moment.


Point of the thread is?

edit on 4/23/2012 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Cool, sun is doing its flip flop again. This is the first time I have heard of the sun being able to produce a "quadropole", that is cool and new information for me, thank you very much! I learned something.




s&f



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian
 


Space exploration? Not missing eleven-year event?
Check the links. And how is the Earth quadrupolar? Earth's pole-shift would be occuring if it was really quadrupolar that way.
edit on 23/4/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriusstarlight

(snip)

The 'light of god' is what the solar flares are and it won't harm the people who are connected to the christ consciousness because their bodies have the ability to 'take the heat' while most in the world will die from it because they are asleep and unaware.


Does this also mean you don't get sunburns too?

(sorry... off topic but curious)



posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
@ Boncho & Phishyblankwaters

Thanks for the replies and confirmation that this represents nothing in the way of major events to worry about. With the real issues of concern these days, it's good to know things out "there" still work as they always do and every change isn't the harbinger of doom.





new topics

top topics



 
37
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join