It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic Job. Do they get it right? (Jesus)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So in this video we get first hand accounts of the Islamic view on when jesus comes, who he really was, and what he has come to do.

Are they correct?

I'm on the fence but I feel pretty confident that they are not far from the truth. What do you think?
edit on 22-4-2012 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yeah when I first wrote the op I didn't realise I was already on the second part of what first inspired this thread in the first place. My bad go back and watch part 8. So when you get into 9 your not lost.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What the beginning portion of the video is referring to are the 'minor' signs of the day of judgement, most of which have been fulfilled in my eyes. Here's the list:

The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)

Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low (Ahmad)

Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami)

When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this will happen when the people stop forbidding evil) (Ibn Majah)

Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open

The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim)

Women will outnumber men......eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)

Killing, killing, killing (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)

The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".

People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen (Muslim)

The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Children will be foul (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Women will conspire (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

When a trust becomes a means of making a profit (at-Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami)

Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor (at-Tirmidhi)

Paying zakat (charity) becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly (at-Tirmidhi & Al-Haythami)

Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people (Bukhari)

Episodes of sudden death will become widespread (Ahmad)

There will be people who will be brethren in public but enemies in secret (He was asked how that would come about and replied, "Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings and at the same time will fear one another.") (at-Tirmidhi)

When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father (at-Tirmidhi)

When voices are raised in the mosques (at-Tirmidhi)

People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed

Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time

The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim)

People will hop between the clouds and the earth (Planes)

A tribulation will enter everyone's home (Ahmad) (TV, supposedly)

The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi)

Leaders of people will be oppressors (Al-Haythami)

People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do (at-Tirmidhi)

Men will begin to wear silk (at-Tirmidhi)

Female singers and musical instruments will become popular (at-Tirmidhi)

When singers become common (Al-Haythami)

People will dance late into the night

When the last ones of the Ummah begin to curse the first ones (at-Tirmidhi)

People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Abu Dawood)

People will believe in the stars (Al-Haythami)

People will reject al-Qadr (the Divine Decree of Destiny) (Al-Haythami)

Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)

Good deeds will decrease (Bukhari)

Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing

People will be carrying on with their trade, but their will only be a few trustworthy persons

Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it (Ahmad & Bukhari)

A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place (Bukhari) (Supposedly the increase of Suicide)

Earthquakes will increase (Bukhari & Muslim)

There will be attempts to make the deserts green

The appearance of false messengers (30 dajjals) (Bukhari)

Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray (Muslim)

The conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims (Ahmad)

The conquest of India by the Muslims, just prior to the return of Jesus, son of Mary (peace be upon both of them)(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings (Bukhari)

There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction (Ahmad)

The Euphrates will disclose a treasure (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that whoever is present should not take anything from it) (Bukhari & Muslim)

Two large groups, adhering to the same religious teaching will fight each other with large numbers of casualties (Bukhari & Muslim)

Wild animals will be able to talk to humans (Ahmad)

Continued below ---

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
--- Continued

A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad)

Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed (Ahmad)

Bearing false witness will become widespread (Al-Haythami & Ahmad)

When men lie with men and women lie with women (Al-Haythami)

Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business (Ahmad)

A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world (Ahmad)

Arrogance will increase in the earth (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Family ties will be cut (Ahmad)

There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth.

There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it.

People will refuse when offered food.

Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men

*Remember that the majority of these signs are from Ahadith, most of which came true. But to the ones that may have not, just be cautious and due not take it as undisputed truth, as Hadith are made from Men who have wrote what they thought that the prophet said*
edit on 22-4-2012 by XxForgottenLegendxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think some of the key points are things like "When an honest man is saw as a liar, and a liar is saw as honest"

Jesus was a human prophet who came to teach the world.

Jesus was not divine. But a man.

When the world is full of violence and anarchy.

Looking at it this way the way explained in the video. I grasp that the second coming of jesus is not going to be someone who walks on water or performs miracles and magic like a david blaine or criss angel.

Hes not out to make a name for himself with crazy antics. If this guy is really to save theo world he i smost likely gonna be viewed by his peers as somewhat crazy.

He's not going to accept the modern ways of life to full. Hes not going to accept alot of things. Most likely he will be against money. His views on modern politics will be much different.

This guy is gonna be a rebel and revolutionist in every sense of the words. Why? Because for him to be the way means that he has a better way for the world to work.

Obviously if everything was right and running smoothyl he would not be needed. I would sya this guy has ideas that replace and compromise the world for the better of humanity rather then benefitting himself.

He's not going to be a guy running for office because this guy is truly for the people. I would say he is born into a poor family. Unlike buddha who was rich and went to live with the poor jesus will be born into a poor family so he can witness first hand.

This experience will spark what he needs to see the world in a different light. This guy is most likely an outcast because he doesn't think like every one else. think about it hes here to save and bring peace to the world.

obviously the way this guy thinks is beyond that of society.

This way of looking at jesus makes him more findable it cuts out the b/s and makes him human.

If we go searching for a christian jesus we will never find him because he will never exist.

Just some of my opinions sparked by this documentary.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This video explains why we have different jesus's and different gospels. As I've said in another thread somewhere the christian faith was seperate and warred with eachother. Whoever won the fights had control over what went inot the bible and how jesus would be looked at by the world.

So ultimately we have to really take into account that people with agendas and in control of fragile ideas such as human messiahs are not always on top of their game or in the best interest of the people.

That is why christianity is a joke. People believe someone will be reborn who can walk on water. And wil be this great person.

Well I say this Jesus was a man who was meant to be martyrd and to start a new belief system where people took car eof one another. He was the guy to set the ground work toward a unified world.

That is why we tried to get rid of the many pagan gods. The reincarnation has a comepletely different purpose and will most likely be a completely different person. He's here to save the world. Not be a martyr.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think we need to think about some things. Putting this Islamic Jesus to the test. Lets see through thorough research and trial and error if this version of jesus works for the world and how do we weed out the false ones from the real one.

Would the modern day jesus want to be worshipped?

Would the modern day jesus accept being worshipped?

What would the modern jesus believe in?

What are his goals?

If crowned king what would be restrictions for him? Would he need them?

If he is god walking in human physical form how much protection does he need? As he is just man physically.

Would the world accept him? If found?

What seperates him from the red flag jesus's out their?

I think we really need to consider these questions and see if this man is alive or not. Sure it's a huge world but history will tell us where he's at. What countries in the world have yet to wield someone majorly great to the point of messiah?

That should help us out.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So does anyone else have any ideas or am I just farting into the wind?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The location that the man was referring to is derived from a hadith, as follows:

Prophet Mohammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "In the meantime, while the Dajjal will be busy doing this and this, Allah will send down the Messiah son of Mary (Jesus عليه السلام). He (Jesus عليه السلام ) will descend in the eastern part of Damascus, near the white minaret (tower), dressed in the two yellowish garments, with his hands resting on the arms of two angels. When he will bend down his head, water drops will appear trickling down, and when he will raise it, it will appear as though pearl--like drops are rolling down. Any disbeliever whom the air of his breath reaches, and it will reach up to the last limit of his sight, will fall dead. Then, the son of Mary will go in pursuit of the Dajjal, and will overtake him at the gate of Lud (a city 13 miles east of Tel Aviv, Israel), and will kill him." (Sahih Muslim, Tirmizi, Ibn Majah).

This suggests, in the Islamic point of view (and even the Christians, based on a few quotes), that Jesus (pbuh) will descend to the Earth with the intent of leading an army and establishing himself as a just and pious ruler; a leader with charisma and passion for the defeat of his enemies.

Also, another shared belief in Islam of the return of Jesus will be that:

1. There will be an abundance in wealth. Wealth will flow like water. The Islamic government will be wealthy and all people will be financially well-off, having lots of wealth and property, to the extent that nobody will be in the need of Zakat (tax) and Sadaqa (charity). People will no longer have to pay Zakat and Sadaqa.

2. All hearts will be free from misery, envy, malice, and jealousy.

3. Each harmful animal will be made harmless. Camels will graze with the lions and the cheetahs with cattle. A little girl will chase a lion and make it run away from her like children chasing a puppy and this lion will not harm her. Venom will be taken out from all venomous animals, a little boy will put his hand in a snake's mouth, but it will not harm him. The wolf will live with the sheep and protect them as if it were a sheep dog.

4. Peace, harmony and tranquility will prevail in the world. People will be in complete agreement, wars will cease, the earth will be filled with peace like a silver basin and it will sprout with vegetation like at the time of Prophet Adam.

5. The fertility of the land will increase to the extent that if a seed is planted in a rock, it will sprout. 700 mudd of wheat will sprout without ploughing the land. The Earth will produce so much fruit that a large group of people will sit to eat a bunch of grapes or a pomegranate and they will be satisfied and use it's peel as an umbrella.

6. There will also be blessing in milk. The milk of a single she camel will be sufficient to satisfy the hunger of a large group of people. A cow will produce what is sufficient for a tribe of people, and a sheep will produce milk, which is sufficient for a family of people.

7. Horses will be cheap as they will be never ridden in war and bulls will be expensive, as they will be needed to plough the land.

8. Life will be very pleasant and enjoyable after Jesus' descent from Heaven and people will live in comfortably during Jesus' reign as a Muslim Caliph.

(Nawwas bin Sarnaan /Muslim and Abu Umamah/Ibn Majah)
edit on 22-4-2012 by XxForgottenLegendxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XxForgottenLegendxX

Basically you are saying that we are waiting on Ancient Aliens to be proven true. And that Jesus will be one of the major keys in proving it.

Not you personally but your post describing what you say the islams believe. I myself was going by the videos provided.

I think Jesus is a man that will be a reincarnate of his soul. I just don't see a man coming down from the clouds. The only way that is possible is if he is descending from a craft. Then we have to wonder if were dealing holographic facdes set by the government.

It's to easy to fake to believe it.

top topics

join