It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a corporate rat(sadly). BTW who rules the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I've made this account years ago. Last time I visited ATS or posted was many many years ago.
I became a corporate rat as a necessity to feed my family, and have no time or will to research these things.

Basically I wanna know who rules the world. What I need is names, family names.
where their money is held, what companies they own. I need a trail tying them to companies, banks, utilities, precious commodities (food, oil, water, gold, diamonds). How they hide their power and wealth, because I'm sure they aren't listed on Forbes. Hell, no Rockefeller or Rothschild is listed there and yet I hear things like "they control 50% of the world's wealth", is this real life?

I need to see their influence around the globe, and what governments they influence.
Only then can I, as a little worker ant, understand who our oppressors are and what to do next.

People are quick to throw out "Rockefeller!" "Rothschild!", ok, prove it to me. Show me what they own, and how they rule the world. i don't need 300 plus names, and their powers. Give me the top dogs.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Last time I visited ATS or posted was many many years ago.

Official: All 4 reactors to be condemed/scrapped/closed.
topic started on 3/30/2011
post date: 3/30/2011 @ 01:40 PM

1st m'kay!?

I became a corporate rat as a necessity to feed my family, and have no time or will to research these things.

So. You're basically willing to being 'spoon fed' the conspiratiorial side of things the same as you're faced with and presented by mainstream media.

2nd m'kay!?

Show me what they own, and how they rule the world. i don't need 300 plus names, and their powers. Give me the top dogs.

Why? ... looking to go postal anytime soon?

3rd m'kay!?

You might want to start here:
David Rockefeller Sr - 2.5B

edit on 22-4-2012 by Annie Mossity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
well, he's a man of wealth and taste. rumour has it that he rode a tank and generals rank and he's been around a long, long time.

he made sure pilate washed his hands and sealed His fate.

apparently he's always pleased to meet you.

you can guess his name.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wow, OP, you "need" a lot.

Do you really think that the folks who "rule the world" would leave a paper trail?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Op, use the search button and do the work yourself. It would be different if you'd been a contributing member of ATS, but to pop up out of nowhere and expect us to do your research is a tad asinine.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
didn't you no it's Dr Evil

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

People on forums like these over-emphasize names like Rockefeller and Rothschild when what they should be looking at are bloodlines that criss-cross. Bloodlines are not linear descendants. It is more complicated than that. Often, family names seem to be sacrificed in pursuit of the broader eugenic agenda. It may be that the Rockefellers and Rothschilds were targeted for hatred by the bloodline controllers for having failed in some kind of task assigned for them, just like what might have happened to King Louis XVI or the Romanov's.

I could also be wrong, but having researched the topic of bloodlines years ago I became something of a lay expert on the subject. (Most of it forgotten now!)
BTW, I am worse than a corporate rat. I work for the jail system at this point! That creates a *REAL* conflict with anti-authoritarian principles....

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
OP, have you EVER read ANYTHING on the forums here??

ALL of your questions have been ANSWERED here a ZILLION TIMES ALREADY!!!

SIGH. DOUBLE SIGH.

edit on 22-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Wait a minute, you want me to share our homework with you and allow you to warn them?
I think we will keep our info ours until we use it but thanks for the offer of help.
Run back to your master, you may be on the list.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So you're basically asking us, 'who should I hate?' it's a pointless question really. You're asking people from Internetland to lay out facts for you because you "don't have the time or will" to do research on your own. If you haven't realized it yet, anyone who writes well, uses nice large or complex words, and expresses complete thoughts with their sentences, can be considered an expert in any field when they're using the Internet. As long as it sounds educated it can be believed. With that being said...

GET OFF of YOUR LAZY ASS and Do Your Own #ing Research!!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
People aren't organized, and there are articles that come out, but won't spend hours digging, plus since they are past threads and articles, not sure they haven't taken it off.

The most important thing to do is organize local councils of citizens and educate people.

Then they can pool up for some really good private investigators on every name imagineable, and we can submit orders to arrest to the police.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
By the way, another reason I wouldn't spend time researching anything on this is I don't like more things disappearing off line. Savvy?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
perhaps check pastebin everyday. good luck.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

check Chateau De Amerois

Rothschild and The cult of sabbatean Frankist

Wall street and the bolshevik revolution by Anthony Sutton

Wall street and the rise of hitler by anthony sutton

Read Protocols of elders of zion

Committee of 300 by John Coleman.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

This is the most amazing link I've ever found that answers absolutely ALL of your questions, trust me you won't be dissapointed!

Don't be shy in visiting it Here it is. I use it all the time!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackbeanthePirate

If someone asks for direction, why not help them? If self-styled conspiracy experts were so brilliant then why after all of these decades of warnings are we entering an Orwellian state?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
ATS Theorists, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

Seriously, what the hell happened, why are all of you so paranoid and so egocentric and hateful? Its like everyone is on their own, doing his own research and stuff.

As long as there is still no threat, share your gathered information to help educate the others and stop being selfish, paranoid and damned right stupid ...

As for the post, there is a lot of info about who runs the world because its in layers, and you need to understand all those layers in order to find out how everything works.

new topics

top topics

join