It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Supporter Kicked off Stage at Tea party event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Then you were at thewrong rally or watching to much msnbc

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

I don't watch MSNBC or go to rallies.

Nice try at partisan flaming though!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

If you don't go to the rallys then how do you know what they are????
edit on 23-4-2012 by badgerman24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Freedom! Liberty!

Oh, and vote for who I tell you to.

What a joke.

Screw the Tea Party and screw Ron Paul. I have the freedom to say so, and always will. So "Constitutionalists", stop taking my rights away.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Freedom! Liberty!

Oh, and vote for who I tell you to.

What a joke.

Screw the Tea Party and screw Ron Paul. I have the freedom to say so, and always will. So "Constitutionalists", stop taking my rights away.

What are you talking about? It was supposedly the Tea Party that threw the Ron Paul supporter off the stage. And neither of those are "Constitutionalists." Your post makes no sense? I get that it was somewhat sarcasm, but it just doesn't make any sense literally or sarcastically?

Who is taking away your rights?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I totaly agree that you have freedom to say what you want. I would not try to take that and i would not vote for anyone who would

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It is difficult to near impossible to not affiliate the TEA party with Republicans due to the similarity in beliefs. Just based on the core values nearly every person backed by the TEA party will be a Republican. The catch is NOT all Republicans are supported by the TEA party. That is why many TEA party candidates defeated the Republican candidate in local primaries. If a Democrat or Independent happened along who believed in smaller government, less taxes/regulations, and a balanced budget I believe the TEA party would back them. I don't think they exist though. It's hard enough just to find a Republican who supports those things! That is why the TEA party came about in the first place.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
It is difficult to near impossible to not affiliate the TEA party with Republicans due to the similarity in beliefs. Just based on the core values nearly every person backed by the TEA party will be a Republican. The catch is NOT all Republicans are supported by the TEA party. That is why many TEA party candidates defeated the Republican candidate in local primaries. If a Democrat or Independent happened along who believed in smaller government, less taxes/regulations, and a balanced budget I believe the TEA party would back them. I don't think they exist though. It's hard enough just to find a Republican who supports those things! That is why the TEA party came about in the first place.

Actually, the original Tea Party didn't resemble the Republican party very closely at all. It has evolved and been guided and hijacked now to the point where they are somewhat aligned, but the original Tea Party here in my town had a pretty equal representation of independents, democrats, and republicans. Obama being elected kind of polarized the movement and they soldout to the bigger Republican party. It is a shame, because the original Tea Party was much more libertarian and constitutionalist than what it is now.

I am a big fan of the ideal of the Tea Party, but I can't associate much with them these days. The majority of the Tea Party Movement in Congress supported the Debt Ceiling raise compromise, and supported the NDAA. I can't associate myself with a group that has gotten that far from its core principles.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I remember when the tea party first started it was people at townhall meetings demanding answers and voted out the old

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I read the reports on them like everyone else.

I like to check out several different sources too.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

well thats a good place to start but you should show up with an open mind to a meeting or rally

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It could have in the beginning gone in any direction, so I thank you for stepping up and doing what you could to help our country, just seems it went in the wrong direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join