It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My history with "vivid dreams"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
When I were little I often had horrible dreams of destruction of many sorts. One of them were being hunted by Alien crafts. It was always that horrible dread of them catching me that finally woke me up drenched in sweat.
Then we have the natural disasters, like multitudes of tornadoes spelling coming doom, being in a falling tall building and earthquakes. I still remember fragments of them to this day. But the more horrible ones will have a segment of their own.

Celestial Doom
These dreams gave me the most dread of any I ever had. The feeling of hopelessness were overwhelming. Like how an ant must feel before a mudslide. Earth being forced from its orbit and getting impossible close to a red "sun". I didn't know in the dream what it was, just that it took up most of the sky. I remember viewing these events from the perspective of many different people, one tried to get something in the final hours but everyone were at home. closed and no light to be seen.

I dont know if there is any meaning behind them, if they were visions of coming events or not.
Any of you have been through something similar?

Ok I cant seem to find the function where I can delete the thread or change where it is posted (posted it in predictions and prophesies before reading the description).

edit on 22-4-2012 by Vorlon128 because: Damn posted it in the wroing area it seems, can a mod change it or delete the tread. I am trying that at the moment as well.

edit on 22-4-2012 by Vorlon128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vorlon128

I had vivid dream of everything burning. The smell of burnt plastic stench and the yellow, oil-like sky was mindbending.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Remember what you felt during this vivid dream? The thoughts and feelings?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It felt... different than usual dreams. It felt as if all the hopes, in the world, vanished. It felt like... This is exactly how it felt: It felt like I was looking at the last scene I would see in my whole life. It felt like dying, surrounded by a silent yellow sky and gigantic smoke columns.
The perfect definition of gloom.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Maybe if you where a big B5 fan growing up could explain the vivid dreams of aliens?

they increase in frequency recently?
edit on 22-4-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I just had an extremely weird dream less than an hour ago. Instead of being hunted by aliens we were hunted by MIB's because we had come into the possession of alien technology. I can not put into words the type of fear I felt. It's a lot different than simply reading about a similar story on ATS.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I were to young for Babylon 5 when I had the dreams. They began when I were around 4-5 years old. I began watching the show when I were in the age of 20 years old. It is a nice idea though for the reason behind them.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
It felt... different than usual dreams. It felt as if all the hopes, in the world, vanished. It felt like... This is exactly how it felt: It felt like I was looking at the last scene I would see in my whole life. It felt like dying, surrounded by a silent yellow sky and gigantic smoke columns.
The perfect definition of gloom.

I often think about dreams like that. I have had some like it where i died in traumatic ways. One was by drowning, another by pneumonia.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
A few years ago I actually did have a dream involving alien invasion too. I don't remember much about it, but I remember a few key things.

We heard on the TV that aliens had landed and then everyone started freaking out. Me and my father decided to leave the house and hit the road.

Whilst driving we didn't see anything except panicking people for a long time. Then we were driving along this outback road and we saw it.

On each side of the road was a massive field for cows and horses. These fields were huge, and almost disappeared into the horizon.

In one of these fields was a huge green glass-like craft. This craft was so huge I could barely see the end of it, it filled the entire field on one side.

This craft was literally the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Even though it was a dream, this dream was so vivid it may as well have been real.

It was entirely made of a material which appeared to be a glass-like substance. It was semi-transparent and a deep greenish colour like leaves on a tree.

That's about all I remember, but I do recall that the main feeling I had was not that of fear, but rather a feeling of shock and amazement.
edit on 22-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
interesting you had them dreams at such a young age, where i would assume you could not of understood or even imagined such scenarios ...

iv'e had lots of doom n gloom dreams ,they feel very real and stick in your mind ..but never had them at such a young age..my step son who is 12 practices lucid dreaming and has a dream diary...which consists of nothing but Zombie apocalypse type dreams..

he is convinced it will happen ...iv'e had my work cut out persuading him it won't

i find i dream more when taking a nap rather than my usual sleep pattern

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

The feelings I had after I woke up from these dreams were of violation, I couldn't sleep and I dreaded going down to the lowest part of the building where my sisters and I slept. One time my father said that I was found cycling in circles under a full moon at a football field. I cant for the life of me remember that happening but it was a big deal at the time.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Vorlon128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I really want to try and describe more accurately what this craft looked like in case others might have had similar dreams. The closest pic I could find was this (obviously it was much bigger than this):

But that is actually a house. Now picture the entire thing being made of glass instead of just that one part. Now picture the glass being a semi-transparent green color. It also wasn't so curvy and it had many more flat sides. Probably close to 100 flat glass-like panels all placed together, but the overall shape was similar to the pic. And if I remember correctly all the glass-like panels were actually a triangle shape, slotted together perfectly.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vorlon128

The feelings I had after I woke up from these dreams were of violation

That's the type of feeling I had when I woke up from the dream I just had a few hours ago (being chased by MIB). The last thing I remember is they caught us and started taking our alien evidence. I was so scared at that point I actually woke up and as I was waking up I had this weird sensation as if I was being stripped clean. The dream was sort of merging with reality in an odd way. It's so hard to explain, it felt like my blankets and clothes were being stripped off me in a very weird way. I had the most odd sensation of some sort of entity being in the room with me. I just couldn't remove that thought from my mind even though the dream had nothing to do with spirits. Eventually I had to get up because I just couldn't go back to sleep, the feeling was too strong.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Nice, the thought of a craft made of a glass-like material is interesting. Some people claim to have seen UFO's that seems made of something made of Krystal or glass.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Maybe our dreams are real experiences in a parallel (similar but not identical) universe and we're tapping into them, and actually feeling them so vividly with mind-boggling detail, coz we are plugged into the alternate versions of us to some extent. Doesn't mean that those futures will happen here though.

top topics

join