It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucson Cops Search for Missing Girl, 6

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Here's some info on Lisa Irwin from here on ATS. Lisa was/is an infant and was abducted in October. I'm not sure the significance of the dates.

peace

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

I'm just waiting for some rat bastard to try and cash in off this by promoting rfid chips to be put into our kids by law.

You have no idea how afraid I am this is how it's going to end up. Once 'government agencies' are sick of spending so much money on the 'missing' wouldn't it just be more cost effective, errrr, I mean, better off for the kids to chip them at birth?

Prayers for little ones everywhere.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

If that's what you're 'seeing' or 'feeling' call it into a tip line? You never know.
I know what you mean about feeling 'creepy' thinking she's already gone. I'm trying so hard not to go there and keep positive!

Peace and thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Jahessye Shockley's mother was arresting in conjunction with the little girls murder and then released (last I knew).

I'm not sure if the trend your seeing is parents disposing of their children? Or something else? Maybe you'll give us some more details? I'd like to know what you're thinking.

peace

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

We've just got too little info at the moment to do much more than compare some of the most basic of details. I hope that's all it ends up being - coincidences.

One thing that worries me is the proximity of Isabel's home and the boarder. Why? I'm trying to squash the thoughts that creep up in worrisome moments - thoughts of child-sex trafficking. But there it is. And no, I'm not accusing Mexico any more than I'm accusing the USA of trafficking in children - I'm just saying it would be easier to take from one side to the other to more readily 'make the little ones disappear'...

peace

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Last I know, they still haven't found the little girl. Mother was suspected but all it is right now is just allegations. Until they find the child they can't prosecute the mother. But her disappearance was the same as Irwin and Isabel. Both disappeared from their rooms.

Mother does have Child abuse charges that were I think pending or was already convicted for it. So, I wouldn't put it past the mother. But it also possible that it could of been an abduction like she says.

Who knows.

Adorable little girl though.

Just sad.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Isabel Mercedes Celis Missing: Police Scour Tucson For Missing 6-Year-Old Girl

Nothing new in Huffington - but - it's there.

peace

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Last I know, they still haven't found the little girl. Mother was suspected but all it is right now is just allegations. Until they find the child they can't prosecute the mother. But her disappearance was same as Irwin and Isabel. Both disappeared from their rooms.

I'll have to go back and check but I thought they found poor little Jahessye in the dumpster? But no, wait, they said they believe she was discarded in a dumpster but her body is in a landfill? I'll have to check.
Mom was arrested and let go though. As for disappearing from her bedroom? Jahessye Shockley wandered off from the apartment building. I don't mean to sound like a know it all - I'm just trying to make sure we don't start jumping to conclusions.
You can read more about Jahessye here on ATS.

peace

edit on 23-4-2012 by silo13 because: ats link

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I hope people don´t think I´m making a remote viewing game out of this but I have very strong feelings on the word Catalina, a highway through the desert, a bordeaux red El Camino, and a smoking guy with a tattoo on his right hand.

I was thinking about sending an email to the Tuscon police dep. but I feel a bit silly about it, but I guess it´s not more silly than posting it here.

Should I do it? Maybe they could check registered sex offenders and see what comes up.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I think you would be surprised how seriously law enforcement takes 'tips' like these.
Who knows - it might lead them in the right direction!
I saw do it!
Let us know how it goes - if nothing else send them an email if you don't call.

Edit to Add And about the registered sex offenders? There are 17 in her families neighborhood and close by. I checked yesterday and I'm sure the police checked way before me! *wink*

peace

edit on 23-4-2012 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I´m in Europe so I´m not going to call them, I think I´ll send an email, it wouldn´t hurt I guess.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Great idea. And if you want to call there's always Skype.

Anyone with any information about Isabel's disappearance or whereabouts is urged to call 520-88-CRIME.

Let us know how it goes and thanks for caring enough to help.

peace

edit on 23-4-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I already have an email adress,

[email protected]

From the news release you posted.
edit on 23-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

It's been a long while since I looked at the article, so I'm probably wrong. Also, I don't think she was the one that was found in the dumpster. I think that was the Florida child.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I swear these "vanishing overnight" abductions and murders are killin me. I have a late life baby, 6 yrs old. I had checked on her early morning and didnt see her in bed a few months ago. I freaked. You know that feeling .. just a sinking horrible feeling.. and then found she had rolled off the far side of her bed and was laying on the floor. I cant imagine what these parents are going through.... if they arent the perps.

Its also a BS shame that we cant even sleep with our windows open anymore, someone might come in and take your child, rob you, kill you... insane society we live in.

Hope she is found either way asap. Given the way these disappearances have went lately, I fear the worst.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
FBI dogs search missing child's Tucson home

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Investigators early Monday sent FBI dogs trained for urban searches into the Tucson home where a 6-year-old girl disappeared as teams of law officers worked to determine if she was abducted.

"We have deployed the dogs and they're working at the residence," he said Monday.

Let's hope there's no 'hits'...

More info and video at link.

peace

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Yeah it's too bad we can't sleep with tthe windows open..

They make this really cheap alarm that you can buy almost anywhere...we have it on our daughters windows. It's a magnetic thingy..once the magnet is slid away from the other a very loud and annoying alarm sounds. If the window is opened the magnets slide apart and wham...alarm sounds off..they cost about 5 bucks.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I say abducted from other worldly beings from the info given but besides that i have nothing heard alot about this recently and I think alot of these is either parents or abductors. Bottom line!!!!!
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: mispelled

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
MY God this is just too horrible ,

taken from the safety and security of her own family home - its like something from a twisted Grimm fairytale , we had a case here in north east England some years back were a 4 year old boy was taken from his bedroom and was later released 80 miles from his home town - thankfully that child was soon found and brought safe home - I pray this little girl is soon safe and sound as well.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

I don't understand why many missing children have windows but no screens. I would not want the bugs eating my two little girls who are now ladies (thank goodness). I know bars are like prison but screens over the window area can have the magnets attached as you suggest.

An idea just came to mind for $15 each one can buy those drive way laser beams that scream when the light is broken... My brother in Napa Ca has a nice garden and ppl come in to steal plants and their cameras are not hidden and the culprits use their hoodies to avoid facial shots so he has installed two of these units and incorporated them in his new rock wall. When someone drives in or enters the front garden the noise in the house will wake the dead. It seems like a solution for windows that are not screened....

Have a look here Wireless Perimeter & Driveway Alarm Systems Not sure what product is right for you? Read our guide 900-metre Working Range Driveway & Perimeter Alarms 900-metre Working Range Driveway & Perimeter Alarms From £142 900-metre Wireless Dakota 2500E Driveway Alarm 900-metre Wireless Dakota 2500E Driveway Alarm New !! Solar 700-metre Twin Wireless Perimeter Beams Solar 700-metre Twin Wireless Perimeter Beams From £241 400-metre Working Range 400-metre Working Range From £139.95 100 metre Wireless Solar Powered Perimeter Alarm 100 metre Wireless Solar Powered Perimeter Alarm From £149 100-metre Wireless Curtain Driveway Alarms 100-metre Wireless Curtain Driveway Alarms From £64.95 4-Channel 80-metre Working Range 4-Channel 80-metre Working Range From £52 Solar Wireless Siren & Pet Tollerant Outdoor PIR. Solar Wireless Siren & Pet Tollerant Outdoor PIR. Stand Alone GSM Stand Alone GSM Battery Powered MMS Outdoor Camera Kits Battery Powered MMS Outdoor Camera Kits Perimeter Warning Signs Perimeter Warning Signs Driveway Alarm Sirens Driveway Alarm Sirens Heavy Duty Professional LED Flashlights Heavy Duty Professional LED Flashlights

Details of alarm in PDF

Hope this helps someone as the idea seems inexpensive,simple and hardly any installation hassles.

I pray for a quick find of this little one soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join