It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucson Cops Search for Missing Girl, 6

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I hope they find her unharmed. One interesting thing about Tucson is that they don't let people on parole live in "crime free" designated neighborhoods. My father got caught with weed and he was not allowed to live in the neighborhood shown on the map when he was released. Ironic that a harmless old man could not live there but sex offenders can. If only her father had gotten caught with weed, then the government would have forced the family to live in the ghetto, where they lock the windows.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
there was a case here in the UK where a mother coluded with a distant relative for them to hold the daughter until a reward was paid and then split the reward but given the stupidity of the people it was soon undone

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
I hate to do it but here it is.

Offenders Link - Arizona

There are almost 20 (registered) sexual predators living in the families area.

This is so sad n you are right she did not have a chance according to your posted map. So sad with stats as they are I hope the police bring in Cadaver Dogs just to try and clear parents and rule out the family home! So sad. So Sad that monsters have more rights than our children! I'm speechless. Sorry terrible post but had to post something. I pray for a quick find each minute gone is too long.

Thanks Silo for publishing this I know how much of yourself goes into these posts, calling my two girls now to tell them I love them! Flag n many stars!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
She is most likely
dead out this point...

her parents seem a little
fishy to me.... but she has
most likely been victimized,
you would take a kid like that for
no other reason, other then a ransom ect.
and have heard nothing of that.
edit on 22-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

No I don't have any idea, but my prayers go out to the friends and family. Samantha Koenig was kidnapped from her work in Anchorage, Alaska and was found dead by a failing contractor in a tight spot that needed money. she was missing for a little over two months and found on Mat-Su Lake.

F***kn sick world we live in when someone is willing to do such an act, when that individual can just be vulnerable and ask for help!

I hope they find her soon!!!!

S&F for your time to put that info out.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Tuscon City Update

This is a good read I can't post from - Police searched the house - cordoned off the area - are pledging any and all resources etc...

Still looking for updates.

peace
edit on 23-4-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I hope they are shutting down the border and searching ALL vehicles. No time to be PC here.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I hope they are shutting down the border and searching ALL vehicles. No time to be PC here.

I agree, PC takes a back seat to finding this little girl. Usually if they don't find them within 48 hours the outcome is bad. Having a little gitl of my own I hate stories like this, and wish I lived in the area and could offer help. so sad.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
No new clues in search for 6-year-old Tucson girl

He said the girl's parents, identified by friends as Becky and Sergio Celis, were helpful as police worked to find their youngest child. He said police were still classifying the case as a "suspicious disappearance/possible abduction."

"We're not ruling anything out of the investigation at this point because we really need to keep our mind open about all the information that's been brought to us," Villasenor said. "The family has been cooperating with us."

Officers kept the whole neighborhood block where Isabel lives cordoned off for a second day and fanned out over a wide area looking for clues to the possible kidnapping.

So we're getting names and more info now. The parents are cooperating. Good sign. Let's hope that doesn't change any time soon.

Littlehorn, who gathered Sunday with other family friends at a police command post, said authorities separated the two parents for hours Saturday as they questioned them. She said it was difficult for them knowing their little girl was out there somewhere.

"She hasn't been allowed to help look for her daughter," Littlehorn said of Becky Celis.

Great to hear the parents are cooperating even while separated. Standard procedure, but still. The last part always makes me crazy. I understand why the parents can't be a part of the search team but I can't even imagine my child missing and being restrained from looking!!!

Authorities said they have also started the process of checking on the whereabouts of sex offenders in the area. They said talking with them was standard procedure.

Yes. all 17 of them in the area. And those are just the registered ones. Ugh!

After a fruitless day of searching Saturday, numerous patrol and search and rescue personnel continued the hunt Sunday morning, Hawke said. She said that at any given time, 75 to 100 officers were taking part, including police, FBI agents and deputy U.S. marshals.

Let's keep hoping!

Prayers for all involved... Peace

edit on 23-4-2012 by silo13 because: spacing

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Suspicion over 'entry point' in Tucson girl search

Investigators found "suspicious circumstances around a possible entry point" at the home of a 6-year-old Arizona girl...

Tucson police Sgt. Maria Hawke wouldn't comment Sunday on whether the entry point was a bedroom window or a door. But family friend Mary Littlehorn said she heard from others close to the family that a window screen in the girl's bedroom had been knocked down.

I'm remembering the Lisa Irwin case now...

Pacheco wouldn't comment on the suspicious "entry point," saying: "I don't want to compromise anything."

Rightly so but leaves such a horrendous feeling of helplessness and loss.

"We don't know who's out there right now. We don't know if this was a random act or somebody's out there looking for kids."

Erin Cowan, who has worked with Isabel's mom at Tucson Medical Center, brought her 7-year-old daughter. She said it has definitely been on her mind that her daughter is close in age to Isabel.

"I put two by fours in their windows this morning," said Cowan, who also has a 12-year-old son. "I guess you can't be too careful, sadly."

On that note enough said. Read more at the link.

I'll keep updates coming as I find them.

peace
edit on 23-4-2012 by silo13 because: headline fix

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Open Window Shows Missing Tucson Girl Was Abducted, Parents Say

That's what the headline reads and what the parents say - but here's what the authorities state:

“We don’t have an actual piece of evidence that points us in one direction or another, so, for example we don’t have a piece of evidence that says she was definitively taken from the residence,” Hawke said. “We don’t have any specific piece of evidence that tells us she left the residence on her own.”

This link is most interesting. A lot of great info in the video making correlations between the Lisa Irwin and Elizabeth Smart disappearance. I hope it gets moved to YouTube soon so I can post here.

The experts are reiterating they're not ruling out anyone at this point. They're padding that remark with statistics that speak loudly of the odds Isabel's been abducted and by someone who had at least minimal contact with her in the past.

peace
edit on 23-4-2012 by silo13 because: added info

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I was looking around ATS for dates of importance. This link struck a nerve...

Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th

April 19 - 25 Sacrifice preparation: kidnapping, holding and ceremonial preparation of person for human sacrifice.

April 25 - The Da Muer ritual: Grand climax. Sex rituals and sacrifice of a woman or young girl.

April 30 - Walpurgis night/Beltane: One of the most important nights on the satanic calendar. Blood rituals and human sacrifice take place.

My God I hope this is just a horrific coincidence!

peace

edit on 23-4-2012 by silo13 because: my bold

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Not only are Tucson Cops searching, but the FBI as well. I saw on the news tonight that the FBI is bringing in their dogs from Quantico Virginia. I also heard on the news last night that they blocked off several blocks around the home and served "numerous warrants". Warrants for sex offender residences? I don't know. And tonight they expanded the search radius to 250 miles. I say get a warrant for every sex offenders residence within a 250 mile radius that didn't get on the registry for public urination. I wonder if that's possible. I have a six year old little girl myself and this breaks my heart. I'm just waiting for some rat bastard to try and cash in off this by promoting rfid chips to be put into our kids by law.

Numerous people have been asking why they never issued an Amber Alert. I found that this case does not meet the criteria because there is no specific information about who the girl may be with, vehicle color or type, or an area that she may be in. It's a complete mystery as of now.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I kinda feel like a creep for doing this.

I fear she is not alive anymore.

They should search along Catalina Highway, in the desert.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

hi Silo

sorry to read another thread about a missing child! Just seems to be happening too much! How far away is it from where baby Lisa was abducted and is there any correlation of dates? I suppose I would be looking at all of the abductions that are similar and trying to find anything that may connect. I dunno..it is just so effing disturbing this kind of thing.

Is there a serial abducter roaming around America taking kids out of their beds, own homes?

any clues on the dates? timing? area?

Is there any comparison between the two events?

straight away I see it as 1. female child 2. age irrelevant 3. taken from her bed .... again? while Parent or Parents were home??

edit on 23/4/2012 by Thurisaz because: sp

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Originally posted by silo13

Missouri police have launched a massive manhunt for a baby girl who vanished from her crib in the middle of the night. "We've exhausted everything we can at the original scene," said a police spokesman. "We've opened up the crime scene and are doing everything we can." A neighbor reported seeing someone walking down the street at night with a baby in a diaper about the time 10-month-old Lisa Irwin vanished. Lisa's mom put her to bed about 10:30 pm, and when her father returned home from work before dawn she was gone, the parents told police.

source

from your other post Silo about Lisa Irwin

Date of birth...date of abduction...

I am not from AU but just googled Arizona & Missouri (if I am correct... 1000 or so kilometres isn't that far)
??

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
There was also another little girl Jahessye Shockley who disappeared from her home in Phoenix. A week before Irwin vanished. I see a driving pattern. Hopefully these girls are found. The little girl that vanished in Phoenix is about the same age as Isabel. Also not to far from Isabel's disappearance.

www.glendalestar.com...

edit on 23-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Yes and this,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also near Arizona, also seemed to target the young girl, maybe he was disturbed by the parents as he tried to kidnap her and attacked them.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Geez that story is a nightmare. RIP. Can't imagine what her brother is going through to have to come to all that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join