It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower: "U.S. Government is Lying! Has Copies of Most of Your Emails" - Do NOT Re-Elect

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Stop saying this is Bush's war and that Bush is a war criminal Obama is expanding the war, he's a bigger bush than Bush Just like war, same with domestic big brother surveillance It's not Bush's surveillance anymore either, it's Obama's even bigger surveillance

They never will they have their blinder's on and are still oblivious to the fact that Government is bigger more powerful more fascists more Orwellian under there guy.

But he's a "liberal" so nothing to see there and they love him much like how the German people loved Hitler.

Hi neo
Oh yeah,
You forgot to mention HOW much EVERYBODY hated LENIN.
feelin a bit red today ljb

edit on 4/22/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Bush opened the flood gates. He implemented the Patriot Act that Obama is continuing to align himself with. I wouldn't make Bush out to be some innocent partner in all this! Bush's administration did start these wars, whether you like it or not, and yes Obama is continuing them. Both of these administrations have been bent on continuing these wars that have no justification for us being there. Bush change the mission in Iraq (3) times!!!

I'm sorry to say, but I can't justify you saying these are not Bush's wars when his administration started them. He and Rumsfeld was caught lying about the reasons why we needed to occupy these sovereign countries. Ask yourself, after 10 years of war, what have we accomplished?

Wake-up, both these parties have the same secret agenda and they know exactly what their mission is. It's the gullible American voter that tries to point the finger and blame one party when both parties are in bed together formulating strategies to take your rights away. Instead of trying to protect a past president (Bush) that started the process of removing our constitutional rights, maybe you should be critical of both presidents who have put America's reputation in the eyes of many countries overseas in the sewer.

Ron Paul has been vocalizing how both parties started and continued this war without congressional or the approval of the American public. If you're that upset about the wars, vote for Paul. He's the only candidate that isn't afraid of declaring these war to be illegal. If the American public would start listening and stop being swayed by the 2 party machine, maybe we could elect a person who is concerned about our country, has a clear plan for America, and wants peace.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Obama is a centrist Republican, and the Republicans are now extreme right-wing. The neocons opened Pandora's box, creating and enabling a massive intelligence apparatus that can no longer be reigned in by either party. I blame Obama for not stopping it, but I sure don't blame him for starting it. A vote for a Republican/neocon would be to jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Republicans had a historic chance to nominate a true civil libertarian, instead they squandered it between a fascist-evangelical or a fascist-corporatist.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I believe J. Edgar Hoover put our modern bureaus in order with the precedence he set. Everything gets done by blackmail. Power corrupts and its corruption is the commodity that all the lettered agencies use to push their power greedy agendas as I believe they ultimately work for the banks. The Fed, The Bank of England, IMF, and the drug cartels they have set up.
Instead of having files on important pieces in the chess game they have files on everybody. If you ever enter the game they pull your file and show you and you tow the line.
Think of this if everybody behaved and went to church and put God, family, duty first in that order then theseparasitic psychopaths would be powerless. That is why America used to be powerful because of that formula eventually right prevailed and theer used to be the old saying"it was the Christian thing to do" and it made people surrender their self wil to tyre good for the majority. But they broke the cohesive family down then fell the community then fell various states now falls the country. The main thinga family fights over and eventually fails over is money. That is all we focus on these days. Not love, not doing right, just get that money and get that bling. The psychopaths have an agenda and we are letting them power on our passive and wforgiveness and win.
Latest proof is the USA Today they did not have anything on those reporters so they made it up with fake digital media accounts but tyre fight continues and right wil win.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Obama is no better or worse than Bush, who is no better or worse than McCain would have been, who is no better or worse than Romney would be, who is no better or worse than any Democrat president would be etc. These guys all work for the same people, and it's not the citizens of the United States. If McCain would have been elected, all this info gathering would have continued on in exactly the same way. Doesn't matter if Obama or Romney gets elected, both are just puppets of the same master.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
We must all remember one very important factor! It matters not who was in the recognized positions of power! Be they Executive, Congressional or Judicial, what matters most is the sphere of influence surrounding each for what has been done with their individual powers! Weather or not the occupants of these seats change daily or every four years, the ones in the background never change!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Well, I wouldn't anyway. I'm sure there are plenty who do.

Here's the thing though: The system is 100% gamed. You won't be allowed to actually vote in support of anything or anyone who has the capability of changing it, and -- even if you do -- it won't "count." Ok? Coffee break is over, folks. Everybody: back on your heads!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

This is as close to the actual truth as any post on this site will ever be allowed to get, I'll bet. Nice work!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Obama is a centrist Republican.

He's neither right, left or center
He follows the money & power whether it's right left or center

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Any politician going for presidency either today, tomorrow or in a million years will ALWAYS be a corrupted PUPPET! Having a politician is like having cancer and hoping for BIG PHARMA to come up with a cure for it!

Just saying!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

If I'm reading you right on this, you'r equally blaming Bush and Obama with Obama simply being the latest one to build on the monster and so, by that fact, has a bigger and badder beast than Bush did. However...and here is where I'm assuming I'm reading right...Neither is any better than the other for having either made it or built on it.

Is that about accurate for what the OP post is trying to say?

In that case.... Indeed! We do need to stop re-electing. ALL of them. The ones running the NSA systems aren't elected...but until we remove all the ones who are, those in charge of these programs won't get it and won't stop with it.

So absolutely... We do need to kick them all out and get new blood who isn't invested in past cover-ups or have any reason to want to start new ones.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
If I'm reading you right on this, you'r equally blaming Bush and Obama with Obama simply being the latest one to build on the monster and so, by that fact, has a bigger and badder beast than Bush did. However...and here is where I'm assuming I'm reading right...Neither is any better than the other for having either made it or built on it.

Is that about accurate for what the OP post is trying to say?

Oh ya for sure, I wasn't trying to make this a partisan issue at all
In fact I meant to portray that partisanship should absolutely not be part of your voting decision making process

Obama expanded on Bush's war
If Obama was president first Bush would have expanded on it instead

But mass murder and/or economic destruction doesn't matter
We should be blaming republicans for Zimmerman and Democrats for writting bills that illegalizes masterbation

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
And Romney won't do exactly the same?

Your title should read "Do NOT vote, period."
This has nothing to do with Obama other than he's the current scapegoat.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Obama is a centrist Republican, and the Republicans are now extreme right-wing. The neocons opened Pandora's box, creating and enabling a massive intelligence apparatus that can no longer be reigned in by either party. I blame Obama for not stopping it, but I sure don't blame him for starting it. A vote for a Republican/neocon would be to jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.

So with that saying,WHY vote for a Democrat,if they are ALL the same?

You make it sound like Republicans are worse?

You contridict your very own logic......

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh come on, it doesn't matter who is in the White House, they will keep doing this anyway. It started under Bush (maybe even earlier) and continues to this day. This has nothing to do with Reps vs Dems.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
And Romney won't do exactly the same?

Your title should read "Do NOT vote, period."
This has nothing to do with Obama other than he's the current scapegoat.

I wonder who they would say "won" if no one actually turned up to vote ?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Obama part 2 will be more Obama than Obama. Romney will be more Obama than Obama.

It's that so hard to see? Have fun wasting your time on election day.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The people in the government that are pulling the strings have reams of data and historical cases of other governments at their disposal to understand the reactions of the general public to their policies and have plans to counteract every eventuality the public can throw at them.

The government always has a counteracting plan to any country, person or their own people even that are a threat to their plans.

Hence, I believe 911 and all actions since, including the ever mounting police state we find ourselves in, are all well laid plans for more of what they have in store for us in the near future.

As more people wake up to their dastardly deeds, and the illusion that is the two party system,the more the noose will tighten and they will increase their grip even more-so on us, throwing distractions at the same time in order to divide and conquer.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What so many people seem to ignore or overlook is that when the system keeps dictating the choice of candidates, you are getting the same leader every time! Pretty easy to see why TPTB are trying to make sure that the American people don't even know that Ron Paul is in the race because he is an outsider to their system! TPTB can not afford to have a real candidate in the race because it threatens their very existence!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Tell me something I dont know. Who really does not know this ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join