It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower: "U.S. Government is Lying! Has Copies of Most of Your Emails" - Do NOT Re-Elect

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

As he says surveillance has become more expansive under President Obama than during Bush
So PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

Stop saying this is Bush's war and that Bush is a war criminal
Obama is expanding the war, he's a bigger bush than Bush

Just like war, same with domestic big brother surveillance
It's not Bush's surveillance anymore either, it's Obama's even bigger surveillance

But Obama supporters will still vote for him right?

Many liberals are not even THAT liberal,they are just anti-republican
well here you got Bush x2 in terms of war and big brother
But it's different because he's a Dem right? So that makes it okay

EDIT:
More Here:
www.democracynow.org...

Tx
edit on 22-4-2012 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Only a couple minutes into the video...but I wanted to comment about this not really surprising me much...and that is not a good feeling!

Okay back off to watch the rest of the video...S & F 'ed!

ETA: I have never heard of a NSL (National Security Letter)...now I know why! This is craziness at it's finest!

edit on 22-4-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
the post title is do not re-elect????......soooo?..what?....you think this will change under a republican? i got a bridge i want to sell you.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
the post title is do not re-elect????......soooo?..what?....you think this will change under a republican? i got a bridge i want to sell you.

Noooooooo of course not
Things will only change by us keep electing corrupt politicians

we should just sit back and not only accept the status quo but go rally and fight for it!!!!!

P.S., don't vote for Ron Paul, the last thing we need is someone who has been fighting for us for 30 years
pshhh....

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
And the odds that the American public will elect someone BETTER? Or DIFFERENT?

Well, if I were in Vegas I wouldn't be placing any bets on it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
And the odds that the American public will elect someone BETTER? Or DIFFERENT?

Well, if I were in Vegas I wouldn't be placing any bets on it.

You do not BET on your freedom and/or economic security

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
SnF

The alphabet agencies use National Security Letters to side step the judicial branch of our gobermnt, and the person served can't talk about it for 5 years! And if they do, they can go to jail! And be fined $50,000.00!
And the alphabet agencies attorney, throws up it's hands, gesturing, that they are OK with this loop hole!
(shaking my head) This is getting worse, and the corral is getting tighter all the time!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Barry is more Bush than Arbusto for sure... they're one in the same in the same sense that all men are created equally. It's what other men created, and they have to work with in, that is the problem. Granted, the President is a spokesman, and has power... but to think that the idea 'Do NOT Re-Elect' is the solve-all solution is not proper.

There's a whole list of political philosophies held by men and women in the White House that needs to change... as it pertains to the roles of governance with the people.

Liberals are liberals, Republicans are republicans... there are equally as many closet extremist liberals as there are 'not so liberal, liberals.'

I see, and can point out issues that are of concern in American politics and governance, just like everybody else. Yet, this does not mean that we can't work through the issues, while at the same time supporting one another. I see too many people just 'giving up'... what do these people thing they're doing? Just sitting on a curb side for weeks or months on end is only conducive towards destroying our union. ...and they say it's in the name of liberty, pssh, it's in the name of vanity you broke shills.

In the end of the day, a majority of Americans aren't smart enough to deny their own ignorance. I've noticed a lot of people just want to complain, so they can think they contributed. Unfortunately, their words just fall on deaf ears... and if they get out of hand, their actions land them in jail.

In the information age and all that fun stuff, people just need to 'get smart' and find a tactic that will work... other than camping out, outside of the Federal Reserve.

Guess what?

What!

ahhh... nevermind.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Also
More here
www.democracynow.org...

Tx

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

As he says surveillance has become more expansive under President Obama than during Bush
So PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

Stop saying this is Bush's war and that Bush is a war criminal
Obama is expanding the war, he's a bigger bush than Bush

Just like war, same with domestic big brother surveillance
It's not Bush's surveillance anymore either, it's Obama's even bigger surveillance

But Obama supporters will still vote for him right?

Many liberals are not even THAT liberal,they are just anti-republican
well here you got Bush x2 in terms of war and big brother
But it's different because he's a Dem right? So that makes it okay

EDIT:
More Here:

Tx
edit on 22-4-2012 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

Hi mod,
I will try to address your words from top to bottom.
Left /Right should be recognized by thinkers as a moot distinction.
You should know this by now. It is the governments plan at divide and conquer.
All you describe here is a free for all PILE it on the folks a little at a time and then SLAM them with a left jab from Bush, a blow to the crotch by Obama and a big fat hay maker wind up by Rommny.
We are either going to duck that punch or get knocked off our wobbly legs right out of the ring.
I suggest a vote for Ron Paul or stay home on election day and let the sheeple decide our fate.
the best ljb

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ron Paul showed me his hand way too many times, the latest show came in support of Israel calling Jerusalem their capital. I'm not saying there is no hope, I'm saying that people are looking for it in the wrong places. No current politician running for president is out there looking for you.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There was a lecture Judge Napolitano had done where he was talking about this in reference to the Revolutionary War and the Stamp act. Check it out.
About the 5 min mark he gets into it. They clearly are overstepping their bounds, but what do you really do at this point? And please don't say vote for someone in specific. The idea of voting is nothing more than a sham, a ruse.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Finger Pointing- When you point a finger,and there are three pointing back at you.
They are all the same.

S&F

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Well, if reading my anti-Obama emails is going to get me in hot water, hell yes, I'd rather have anybody but him in office.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Well, if reading my anti-Obama emails is going to get me in hot water, hell yes, I'd rather have anybody but him in office.

Absolutely.

Some third party ticket.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
General Alexander is a lying sack of sh!t. If the NSA does not intercept Americans' data, why would they need a gargantuan data center in Utah? Whose data are they storing there, exactly?

These criminals get up in front of senators and congressmen and LIE through their teeth and get away with it. The funny part is, the guy asking the questions knows it, too. It's all a show to keep the sheep asleep.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

You do not BET on your freedom and/or economic security

Pretty much how the entire banking and derivative system works.

On topic, this is a lot of the same stuff that HB Gary was claiming to be working on. They use social networking sites like facebook to gather and cross reference enough data to know A LOT about you, and could easily bring charges against you if they choose based on information they intercept, real or imagined.

Surf Safely, people. You ARE being tracked.
edit on 22-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Ron Paul showed me his hand way too many times, the latest show came in support of Israel calling Jerusalem their capital. I'm not saying there is no hope, I'm saying that people are looking for it in the wrong places. No current politician running for president is out there looking for you.

Hi the,
Do you think maybe because he is focused on America and Americans.
Why the hell should he know anyting about that country??
Except BEWARE!! Cuidado!!
yikes ljb

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
General Alexander is a lying sack of sh!t. If the NSA does not intercept Americans' data, why would they need a gargantuan data center in Utah? Whose data are they storing there, exactly?

These criminals get up in front of senators and congressmen and LIE through their teeth and get away with it. The funny part is, the guy asking the questions knows it, too. It's all a show to keep the sheep asleep.

Well, as pointed out in the video he isnt technically 'lying'. He's just 'avoiding the truth'

They don't 'intercept' them, they 'collect' them.

If you listen to what he isnt saying, it's actually quite revealing.

Also, I thought the statement that General Alexander is more powerful than POTUS to be eye-opening.
edit on 22-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Stop saying this is Bush's war and that Bush is a war criminal Obama is expanding the war, he's a bigger bush than Bush Just like war, same with domestic big brother surveillance It's not Bush's surveillance anymore either, it's Obama's even bigger surveillance

They never will they have their blinder's on and are still oblivious to the fact that Government is bigger more powerful more fascists more Orwellian under there guy.

But he's a "liberal" so nothing to see there and they love him much like how the German people loved Hitler.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join