It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED STRATFOR EMAILS: Democrats Manipulated The 2008 Election Results

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Supposedly John McCain had evidence of ballot boxes being stuffed in Ohio and Pennsylvania, but chose not to pursue it at that time, citing it would be detrimental to our country, coupled with the possibility of domestic violence.

Businessinsider.com

John McCain's 2008 campaign staff allegedly had evidence that Democrats stuffed ballot boxes in Pennsylvania and Ohio on election night, but McCain chose not to pursue voter fraud, according to internal Stratfor emails published by WikiLeaks.

The article goes on to describe that supposedly the Democratic Party paid Rev. Jesse Jackson a six figure sum to silence him about remarks he made in an interview in October 2008 about Zionism and the President. Quote below...

Nypost.com

The most important change would occur in the Middle East, where "decades of putting Israel's interests first" would end. Jackson believes that, although "Zionists who have controlled American policy for decades" remain strong, they'll lose a great deal of their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House.

But even more interesting is the allegation the Obama campaign took money from Russia, which is a little disconcerting if we take into consideration his gaffe with medvedev discussing his flexibility after the elections.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
thanks
good info

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
BS!!!!!

The Republican party has whined and cried and written all kinds of news laws over their obsession with voter fraud. None of this would have been a hassle in any way if they just had one legitimate case to hold up and they are certainly looking. So I am supposed to believe they are yapping about voter fraud on CSPAN every day and are just letting this all slide?
Wouldn't also be the best way to discredit Obama in the upcoming election? I am sure Mitt just wants what is best for the country and would rather stay in and lose then bring this to light right?
Not buying it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson
BS!!!!!

The Republican party has whined and cried and written all kinds of news laws over their obsession with voter fraud. None of this would have been a hassle in any way if they just had one legitimate case to hold up and they are certainly looking.

hmmmmm....

Felony charges related to election fraud have touched the 2008 race for the highest office in the land. Prosecutors in South Bend, Ind., filed charges Monday against four St. Joseph County Democratic officials and deputies as part of a multiple-felony case involving the alleged forging of Democratic presidential primary petitions in the 2008 election, which put then-candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the Indiana ballot.

4 Indiana Dems charged with election fraud in 2008 presidential race

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
McCain probably didn't make an issue about it because both he and Obama are backed by the
same money. He didn't make an issue out of it because it's standard practice.
Bottom line is both Republicans and Democrats are guilty of voter fraud. It's been documented
over and over again.

Our vote does not count because POTUS is selected not elected. And until the American
people wake up to that fact WE ARE ALL GUILTY.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
McCain probably didn't make an issue about it because both he and Obama are backed by the
same money. He didn't make an issue out of it because it's standard practice.
Bottom line is both Republicans and Democrats are guilty of voter fraud. It's been documented
over and over again.

Our vote does not count because POTUS is selected not elected. And until the American
people wake up to that fact WE ARE ALL GUILTY.

Absolutely right... the establishment only picks people they wouldnt care to win..

Just like Romney and Obama this year... it won't matter who wins from them two.. the Establishment will not give back power once it has taken it and it has taken health care... so either way if one of those two win the american citizens are F'd.

Thats why we don't hear or see anything about ron paul anymore on mainstream media... .

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Democrats Manipulated The 2008 Election Results

...You mean like the Republicans did in 2000?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

You can thank Anonymous for these "leaked" Stratfor emails. Instead of using the word "leaked", replace it with the word "hacked". There's been quite a few revelations because of these hacked Stratfor emails but as to be expected those revelations have been kept quiet for the most part. My favorite Stratfor hacked info is the knowledge that OBL was not buried at sea. Dumm Dumm Dummmmmmmmmmm!

Related links,
Stratfor Hacked, 200GB Of Emails, Credit Cards Stolen, Client List Released, Includes MF Global, Rockefeller Foundation

Stratfor hacked by Anonymous Hackers for #AntiSec

WikiLeaks targets global risk company Stratfor

OBL was not buried at sea: Stratfor analysts

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Initially I was against the Stratfor email leaks, since I didn't think they held anything valuable at all. But in the last 4 months we've had our eyes opened to some of the inner workings of the machine. UBL was not buried at sea, the 2008 elections were wrought with fraud, and Assange is being targeted like a terrorist. I don't think Anonymous and Lulzsec could have given us a better gift.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
The article goes on to describe that supposedly the Democratic Party paid Rev. Jesse Jackson a six figure sum to silence him about remarks he made in an interview in October 2008 about Zionism and the President.

Damn, half of ATS should be getting paychecks not to smear great Israeli government and their biblical agenda enforced with tanks, banks and guns.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
More evidence of corruption, more evidence the two party system helps eah other commit crimes, more evdence obama is a russian tool. Remember the first spy swap with russia?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Daedal

Democrats Manipulated The 2008 Election Results

...You mean like the Republicans did in 2000?

Correct. It would be naive to think otherwise.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Fred Burton sends an email alleging "black dems" got caught stuffing ballot boxes, but offers no evidence. Then the email leaks, and that itself becomes the evidence?

He claims "it was reported" - so where are those reports?

And how exactly did he determine they were BLACK dems?

Let me plant a few emails alleging all sorts of crimes of my political opponents, then leak those emails so they can then be used as evidence of those crimes.

Sounds like a political trick to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Fred Burton sends an email alleging "black dems" got caught stuffing ballot boxes, but offers no evidence. Then the email leaks, and that itself becomes the evidence?

He claims "it was reported" - so where are those reports?

And how exactly did he determine they were BLACK dems?

Let me plant a few emails alleging all sorts of crimes of my political opponents, then leak those emails so they can then be used as evidence of those crimes.

Sounds like a political trick to me.

That's a good point, and one raised in another article I read.

pjmedia.com

Whether or not ballot boxes were stuffed by “black Dems” in Philadelphia is probably something we will never know. What we do know is this: First, that people in the McCain campaign thought they had evidence of election tampering that cost McCain the election. Second, that McCain thought it best for the country to do nothing about it, in part because of fears of mob violence.

Related source:
Wikileaks.org

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is actually old news for ATS, as I covered it with a couple threads and a few posts when it was first leaked.

Here

Obama and Israel

I believe the Russian relationship was covered in the first and there were some other posts out there talking about it as well, but the search is not working for me right now...

Of course, when the MSM or a political blog pick up the story, then it's more important I suppose.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

There are also volunteers from Hillary's 2008 campaign that are now coming forward about voter fraud and intimidation form Obama's people. Unfortunately, there has been too many problems with Obama and seems like more and more democrats are turning away from him. Even now he causes to much controversy and acts like he doesn't care. Disrespecting the American people is one thing, but to disrespect Congress and the Supreme Court Justices is just plain arrogant. His whole administration has been crooked from day one, eliminating Hillary was just the start. And they are not going to stop.... intimidation and play the race card is their game.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I wonder sometimes...

I wonder sometimes, if I am the only person that can see somethings in the World..

It does not take a rocket scientist, or Albert Einstein, to see the corruption in Politics, hell even on a World stage...

Their is more corruption, greed, murder, and who knows what else, involved in Politics....

Nothing in the United states Constitution even resembles 2012 capital hill..

In addition I can prove to you how corrupted our system is...

Go try to run to be President...

Its your right..

Just because this story cannot be proven, does not mean it is not true.. hell its probably closer to the truth then you will ever read in the news...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm well beyond the point of thinking that my vote actually counts. Although I do still vote out of duty I firmly believe that the powers that be, Builderburg or whom ever, have already made those choices for us well in advance of any election. If you look at the Republican primaries there's voter fraud abound. Those few that decide for us want Mitt Romney vs. Obama. Why you ask? In the slim chance that Romney wins it will change nothing. He's another groomed puppet that knows who his masters are. Without fraud we just might have seen Ron Paul vs. Obama, but any chances of that were killed by fraud tactics early on. Blatantly I might add. There was very little coverage of the fraud. Shouldn't the media be jumping all over that issue? But they're not. Why is that..........?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

You need to cut down on your cool aid consumption there, this shouldnt be a surprise at all.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird22
I'm well beyond the point of thinking that my vote actually counts. Although I do still vote out of duty I firmly believe that the powers that be, Builderburg or whom ever, have already made those choices for us well in advance of any election. If you look at the Republican primaries there's voter fraud abound. Those few that decide for us want Mitt Romney vs. Obama. Why you ask? In the slim chance that Romney wins it will change nothing. He's another groomed puppet that knows who his masters are. Without fraud we just might have seen Ron Paul vs. Obama, but any chances of that were killed by fraud tactics early on. Blatantly I might add. There was very little coverage of the fraud. Shouldn't the media be jumping all over that issue? But they're not. Why is that..........?

The media is in bed with the all Mighty Powerful. That's why you hear nothing at all about the scandals involving Obama and his cronies. If one media outlet starts, they get shut up right quick. From the investigation that's been going on about him, some have admitted to being threatened about losing their jobs if they don't comply at the networks. Crooked, crooked, crooked.... and sad to see the lack of honest and real journalism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join