It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy to make out killing as wrong

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

So apparently you didn't get "raptured" after all.

You seemed very confident that you would a couple of months ago.

So since you didn't get "raptured" you now think murder is all fine and dandy?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by WarJohn

So apparently you didn't get "raptured" after all.

You seemed very confident that you would a couple of months ago.

So since you didn't get "raptured" you now think murder is all fine and dandy?

was war john under the impression he would be raptured!?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
As any good experienced martial artist will tell you: if you have to fight it is because you have already lost.
If you have to kill to protect it is because someone has made the situation manifest because they didn't take care of something correctly in the first place.

and while I defend gun rights as a form of mad, I realize these days:
if they let you have guns its because they have something better....
or worse
edit on 22-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

The weakest argument I've heard so far... Blame it on the victim for manifesting the situation in the first place? So a child abduction off a school bus, is a 6 year old manifesting her own destiny suffering rape, torture, and untimely death.

I don't think Bruce Lee would agree with you. It's too bad we can't ask him at present.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Yes he was.

He has a few threads about it.

Here's one of them:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/22/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
3 pages....
Not 1 star
Not 1 flag

I can see why....

My response.....

What!?!?!?!?!?!? And wtf!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

As any good experienced martial artist will tell you: if you have to fight it is because you have already lost.
If you have to kill to protect it is because someone has made the situation manifest because they didn't take care of something correctly in the first place.

or worse

The weakest argument I've heard so far... Blame it on the victim for manifesting the situation in the first place? So a child abduction off a school bus, is a 6 year old manifesting her own destiny suffering rape, torture, and untimely death.

I don't think Bruce Lee would agree with you. It's too bad we can't ask him at present.

We don't have to ask Bruce Lee
he allready won the arguement with you.
"the art of fighting without fighting" - Bruce Lee

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
OP are you comparing the lives of microbes to that of humans?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Is the OP planning on killing someone and trying to justify it with a psychotic "logic"? I think someone that believes that killing germs is the same as killing humans is a danger to society.

Someone told Jared Loughner what should be told to the OP, get help before you hurt someone.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by WarJohn

Yes warjohn, you are correct. I have my own mind to think with. Our minds don't think the same. I don't believe in killing people...germs are up for grabs in my thinking....

You are the one now twisting your own words to try to fit into what other people have posted as their thinking.....

You do that a lot warjohn.

Des

I sent you an U2U.
A star for you.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What the OP seems to forget is that his own body is killing things internally all day everyday.

What such a leap to killing humans means in his thinking is more than a bit disturbing.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

or worse

Enter The Dragon... Cute, but I already posted a preview for another movie. This topic has progressed since then. See if you can keep up.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18
Is the OP planning on killing someone and trying to justify it with a psychotic "logic"? I think someone that believes that killing germs is the same as killing humans is a danger to society.

Someone told Jared Loughner what should be told to the OP, get help before you hurt someone.

This is the first thing that went through my mind as well.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

or worse

Enter The Dragon... Cute, but I already posted a preview for another movie. This topic has progressed since then. See if you can keep up.

keep up?
you just had your butt kicked by your own reference

there is a saying
"nobody does anything to a warrior"

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Nothing gave me the right. I don't have to explain myself or my service to the likes of you, but I take it you just can't leave well enough alone. Was my implying of military service not enough for you? I swear, that's why most of the time, I don't even bother bringing my service up to new people as the first dumbass question they usually ask me s "Oh well how many people did you kill?" Seriously, it takes a very dense person to not realize why questions like that make me want to grab the person by the lapels and shake the crap out of them. I was in the Canadian Forces, where, regardless of what you may have been led to believe, we are trained to close with and destroy the "enemy". If you don't take anything else out of this post, take it from me that killing is not something to be taking so lightly. As far as your "moral" justifications, morality is just a selfish desire to do what the individual thinks is right, ethics are guidelines towards a "good for all" approach. I think you need to take your lack of experience in this matter into your perception and modify it into a less sociopathic stance. I know you've probably been quite desensitized to violence and hate, but I know of only two absolutes, the capacity for human stupidity and of misplaced hatred. Either enlist and find out that what I'm saying is absolutely true, or you can just take my word for it, which I doubt you will do, but there's only one real way to find out.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
3 pages....
Not 1 star
Not 1 flag

I can see why....

My response.....

The reason is that the people aren't ready for an unbrainwashed kind of guy.

Just keeping it pure.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

I hope you're not planning on killing anyone...people are not germs...

Des

really?
some "people" behave like germs

indeed to paraphrase Nietzsche: "there is a disease upon this earth"

THE ART OF PATHOGENIC WARFARE globalguerrillas.typepad.com...

Within human social and economic systems, pathogenic behavior is spreading. This is particularly true among powerful, successful, and wealthy people (finance, economics, politics, etc.) in the developed world. What specifically do I mean by pathogenic? An ever greater number of these people are adopting behaviors that are actively hostile to the human systems we rely upon. They actually think it is OK to put these systems at risk for personal benefit. Obviously, this is very dangerous. Given the massive amounts of network, technological, and financial leverage that's currently available to these people, even a single bad actor can wreak global havoc like never before (as in, they could cause an economic collapse that's so severe that it could kill more people than every war we've ever had to date, combined). So, why is this happening and how can we prevent it? This has been a tough section of the book I'm currently writing. Fortunately, I think I'm starting to unravel it. Here we go. In order to understand why some bad actors are willing to do grievous harm to the complex systems they rely upon, we need to visit the cutting edge of microbiology. Let's start that exploration with a look at an amazing article by Brett Finlay in the Scientific American called, "Stopping Infections: The Art of Bacteriological Warfare." www.wachusettmrc.org...
of all the tens of thousands of known bacterial species,only about 100 are renegades that break the rules of peaceful coexistence and make us sick.

It should be pretty easy to see the parallels between human society and the bacteriological ecosystem described here. So, let's press forward with something more interesting: new insight into bacteriological warfare.

i'm with the OP

there are situations when killing is called for.

S&F

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

or worse

keep up?
you just had your butt kicked by your own reference

there is a saying
"nobody does anything to a warrior"

We're all born warriors I take it... Including the kids abducted Worldwide. You're not being smart about this...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

reply to post by WarJohn

I hope you're not planning on killing anyone...people are not germs...

Des

really?
some "people" behave like germs

indeed to paraphrase Nietzsche: "there is a disease upon this earth"

THE ART OF PATHOGENIC WARFARE globalguerrillas.typepad.com...

Within human social and economic systems, pathogenic behavior is spreading. This is particularly true among powerful, successful, and wealthy people (finance, economics, politics, etc.) in the developed world. What specifically do I mean by pathogenic? An ever greater number of these people are adopting behaviors that are actively hostile to the human systems we rely upon. They actually think it is OK to put these systems at risk for personal benefit. Obviously, this is very dangerous. Given the massive amounts of network, technological, and financial leverage that's currently available to these people, even a single bad actor can wreak global havoc like never before (as in, they could cause an economic collapse that's so severe that it could kill more people than every war we've ever had to date, combined). So, why is this happening and how can we prevent it? This has been a tough section of the book I'm currently writing. Fortunately, I think I'm starting to unravel it. Here we go. In order to understand why some bad actors are willing to do grievous harm to the complex systems they rely upon, we need to visit the cutting edge of microbiology. Let's start that exploration with a look at an amazing article by Brett Finlay in the Scientific American called, "Stopping Infections: The Art of Bacteriological Warfare." www.wachusettmrc.org...
of all the tens of thousands of known bacterial species,only about 100 are renegades that break the rules of peaceful coexistence and make us sick.

It should be pretty easy to see the parallels between human society and the bacteriological ecosystem described here. So, let's press forward with something more interesting: new insight into bacteriological warfare.

i'm with the OP

there are situations when killing is called for.

S&F

KILLED? Not imprisoned but KILLED?
Are you guys watching violence movies, or what? I feel you guys are the one being brainwashed.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I find the OP a bit worrying. I'm hoping he's a troll, at least then we know he's not serious.

It's not everything he's trying to say e.g not getting brainwashed is a actually a good idea!
but how he's trying to say it. He's not making much sense, that mixed with suggesting to kill someone is never a good sign.

OP please be careful with whatever you might be planning, it won't do you any good. I suggest you talk about your deepest thoughts and get it out, maybe then you will see more clearly. (also maybe we can understand you more too)
edit on 22-4-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Originally posted by tracehd1
3 pages....
Not 1 star
Not 1 flag

I can see why....

My response.....

The reason is that the people aren't ready for an unbrainwashed kind of guy.

Just keeping it pure.

Warjohn...please, tell us. How did you become an unbrainwashed kinda guy. One who thinks killing for whatever reason, is a good thing. Seriously, I'm starting to worry about you. What you are advocating is not normal

What happened to you to make you so jaded on human life.

Des

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join