It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy to make out killing as wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You never heard people say killing for a reason is wrong. No, you just hear people say killing is wrong. As if it is period. Yet people kill germs and viruses all the time with medicines. Germs and viruses are alive and therefore can be killed.

So just who are these so-called moral people trying to manipulate with what they say is wrong? Did they get to you?

The reason the world has gone to B.S. is because people aren't killing all kinds of troublemakers. Killing for a fair enough reason is right, not wrong. Spread that as a morally right saying for a change.

How many of you have been brainwashed into thinking killing is wrong period while yet and still your hypocrite butt stays willing to kill germs, viruses, and bugs with fair enough reasons?

How many of you who believe killing is wrong will continue to kill bugs that invade your place of residency? May I ask why? I'd like to know why people who believe killing is wrong wont go 100% with it.

With reason killing can indeed be way right.

The conspiracy to make out killing as wrong (period) is damning all of us ithroughout the world.

When is the last time you had a change of morals? Now is the time to since the government is making EVERYTHING illegal. They seem to be planning on having something on you so they can take away your freedom further with ease.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
say what?

Killing a germ is the same as what, killing a kid?

Think I will put on the moral restraints if it is all the same................

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What about the bodies natural reaction to bacteria by killing it?

Is unconscious killing the same as killing knowingly?

Is killing to survive the same as killing for revenge?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Law of Asimov
applied to humans.

0) a human may not harm humankind.
1) a human may not harm another human being except if this would conflict with law 0.
2) a human being must comply to given orders, except if this would conflict with law 0 and 1.
3) a human being must protect its own existence, except if this would conflict with law 0 and 1.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
There is an enormous difference between killing germs, on a unwashed cup and killing trouble makers which I have pressume you mean, human.

Killing is not only wrong, but its a very heavy karma, one that you will be facing when you close your eyes at life's end. This is but a school, an assignment, a job if you will, and soon enough its pencils down, test over.

Self defense alone is understandable, that includes some being or power structure that is taking away freedom. However, even so, every other means should have been used, first. For if one has not developed their muscles for speaking up, for collectivity and organizing in every community, councils and watchdogs who meet and negotiate with firmness and teeth the leaders/representatives and media heads, telling them this is no longer allowed and they are going to be replaced, if people do not try other methods first, then its not the same thing to be lazy and just head into the self defense part.

And for some, they would prefer to go home than ever harm.

But to kill a "trouble maker" someone who doesnt stand under you??? Government considers us troublemakers.

Controllers consider homosexuals or anyone who does not stand under them or their religious doctrines trouble makers.

What is a trouble maker to you?
edit on 22-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hey OP, Pray that someone does not have this attitude when it comes to you and your family!

This kind of logic has allowed atrocities throughout the ages.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
say what?

The problem you see is that you make it out as though there is no one having reason to kill.

There might be a reason to kill some germ, right? So there might be a reason to kill some kid also.

I take it moral people like to remove there being reason when it suits them.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Well said. star.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
What about the bodies natural reaction to bacteria by killing it?

Is unconscious killing the same as killing knowingly?

Is killing to survive the same as killing for revenge?

At least there is a reason to kill with revenge.

I think reason makes killing fair.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Ummm I know you're trying to mince words and all that (to not so great affect, no offense), but take it from a vet. Killing another human being for ANY reason is wrong. I don't really care if you think that your actions would be justified in killing another man/woman, or even an animal that you don't plan on eating. I can guarantee that everyone has people that love them, and I mean EVERYBODY, even the scumbag sitting in his CEO desk at some big corporate HQ, in all likelihood they even have a family that relies on them for support or what have you. As such, killing only takes your mental anguish and transfers it to multiple parties. Also, as we all say in the military, you cannot kill another human being without killing a part of yourself. Naivity is all nice and fun, I do realize that, but maybe it's time to grow up and join the real world.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Originally posted by blueorder
say what?

The problem you see is that you make it out as though there is no one having reason to kill.

There might be a reason to kill some germ, right? So there might be a reason to kill some kid also.

I take it moral people like to remove there being reason when it suits them.

yeah, I get the subjective nature of some people in relation to killing people (though some people oppose killing anyone, regardless of the circumstances)- what I am saying is I am paying no heed to the germ reference, I find that ridiculous

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

There's nothing fair about killing. One man's "reason" is another man's p ss pour excuse. It is quite easy for someone to rationalize in their own mind that they have a reason to kill, when in reality, there is no reason whatsoever. Do you really want to go back to the ways of the "Wild West?" I really don't think you do as you would see exactly what I mean first hand, and I don't think you would like what you saw.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
just another reason why an external moral force makes sense in my mind. Human's in this fallen state are incapable of even agreeing with moral absolutes.

and no I don't think killing a virus is the same as killing an innocent child. It get's into all sorts of philosophical discussions about the nature of evil etc.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't discriminate.

From a microbe on up can be a trouble-maker.

This can of course include humans as trouble-makers.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

How many of you have been brainwashed...

Sounds like you've done a fair amount of it on yourself.

The 'killing is wrong' standard requires reference to what is being killed. When it comes to people, the justifiable circumstances (if any) narrow considerably. In that context, those who oppose the killing of other humans do so either because of religious belief or secular belief.

In the secular context, the biggest reason to oppose the intentional killing of others is the prospect of error or abuse when deciding what is justifiable. Six thousand years of recorded human history certainly teaches us that is the case.

Me thinks you need to reconsider what you are trying to say.

edit on 22-4-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

With illegal everything these days, I'd surely like to go back in time to live in the wild west days.

Who in their right mind wouldn't want more freedom from these days?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Not hard to imagine on a much larger scale being robbed and poisoned for several decades. Need I say more?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I hope you're not planning on killing anyone...people are not germs...

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

I don't discriminate.

Then you are a danger to yourself and to society.

IRM :shk:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

With illegal everything these days, I'd surely like to go back in time to live in the wild west days.

Who in their right mind wouldn't want more freedom from these days?

There are an ample number of lawless, war-torn countries in the world today. Perhaps you should go visit them to find what you seek there.

I think most people here would welcome your departure.

edit on 22-4-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join