It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry says Bush would hurt milk producers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
How sad, Kerry now say's that Bush has a secret plan to hurt dairy producers. What's next, We know that moveon.org has claimed that Bush is to blame for the hurricanes in Fla. Bush must have a lot of secret plans out there. Kerry claims that Bush has a secret plan for starting a Draft, next he claims that Bush has a secret plan to call up more National Guard troops, now this. He seems to be a desperate man who will say anything to anyone who will listen to him.

-----

Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry told voters in America's Dairyland today that President Bush had a secret plan that would hurt milk producers after the election.

Kerry tried to convince voters in this rural community, where he is practicing for Thursday's debate, that he would look out for dairy farms here even though he hadn't always in the past.

www.chron.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Kerry comes up with more Bush conspiracy theories than all the conspiracy theories on ATS combined!!!! He needs to stop bashing Bush and start explaining some of his own actions! The guy says one thing and then votes the opposite. He drives me crazy!

Jemison

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Having spent time in the California Central Valley, I have a totaly different take on farming. They are the biggest recievers of welfare in the world. They dump crops and milk and they get money for not growing crops etc. Milk prices are artificaly high becuase they are propping up the price structure. SO if one or both candidates want to stop this practice, I would stand up and applaud.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

They are the biggest recievers of welfare in the world. They dump crops and milk and they get money for not growing crops etc. Milk prices are artificaly high becuase they are propping up the price structure.

I have heard about this but did not know if it was true or not. Do you happen to know where I could find a link that discusses this in detail?

Jemison

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Oh lord ... more brainless baseless sputtering from Kerryland.

This guy is an E-Ticket attraction.

new topics

top topics

join