It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First 2012 crop-circle in UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

WAKE UP

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
In my research for a book, I discovered that ONE of the reasons for crop circles is the vibration they give off, actually increase the postive energy in the leylines and therefore increase the fertility of the soil.

Many of the crop circles use the sacred Solfreggios frequencies and it is due to these, that the soil fertility is enhanced.
Believe it or not, even the hoaxers will get the vibrations working, with just the symbolism in the circles. Sometimes the hoaxers get ideas but do they know where from? They could be just part of the crop circle creator's plan. Which I think is rather funny.

That is just one of the reasons, I have found others.

So hoax or not, I welcome them. And if the farmers realized this, they too would be begging for a crop circle in their field, instead of trying to destroy them before the circle had completed it's purpose.

Oh yes, they wouldn't be needed if people worshipped more in the old Churches and sacred stone circles. Think Green Man carvings in Churches!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

You and anyone else who says they are real and are not being done by some braniacs from MIT, care to show me proof??

Why would ETs or interdimensional beings come here and make patterns in crops? IF they wanted to relay a message to mankind, isn't there more conventional means?

Sorry I believe in a lot of things, ETs & interdimensional beings being a couple. But I have a hard time believing that they are coming all this way to flatten some farmers crops.
edit on 22-4-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join