It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First 2012 crop-circle in UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It occurred in a rapeseed field at Hill Barn. nr East Kennett, Wiltshire and was reported 15th April.
All the (laid) plants in this pattern appear to have suffered violent abuse during the making of the event - In line with well understood mechanical flattening processes.

There are two sources for this crop-circle:

1- Cropcircleconnector where there are aerial shoots:

...and ground shoots as well:

2- Silent Circle where we can see other ground shoots:

Oddly, on Cropcircleconnector, there are only two ground shoots that only show bended stems while at Silent Circle, we can clearly see in all the photos the damaged stems.

Seems like that Charles R Mallett, that took the ground shoots for Silent Circle, clearly expressed that it can only have been done using "mechanical flattening processes", while CropCircleConnector privilege esoteric and mystic explanations in its comments section without saying how and why no ground shoots have been done showing the same damages as those that we can see in Mallett's pictures.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
is it supposed to be the flower of life? Because that would be so cheeky!
Cheeky little aliens.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Unfortunately this looks like a man made crop circle.... For me it seems too simple and poorly defined to question otherwise.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

This is the FLower of Life

I think that is just a pattern that fits inside the flower.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't have knowledge of this type of vegetation but that looks man made. Completely severed stalk is very unusual to my knowledge.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
That's got to be man made.

The detail is sloppy and the design isn't very intricate. (not that I would be any better)

That or the aliens stopped off at a brewery beforehand.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cole87
reply to post by elevenaugust

Unfortunately this looks like a man made crop circle.... For me it seems too simple and poorly defined to question otherwise.

I have to agree with you on this one.
It just doesn`t look as intricate as the usual crop circles and it does look messy.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
We're about to have a consciousness rebirth. Thats what I got from the image the moment i saw it.

Conscious shift

worlddayofmetta.com

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
the broken [not bent ] stalks give it away as made by hoaxers

interesting, the very First 2012 crop-circle in UK is a fake
this blatant fake is so obviously meant to convince folks that ALL crop-circles are hoaxes.

i'd keep an eye out for the upcoming real ones this phony is supposed to draw your attention away from.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I made it.

I apologize. I was drunk.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo
I made it.

I apologize. I was drunk.

No excuses!!!!

Get the hoaxer!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yeah this one definitely appears to be fake. If you look back previous years at April crop circles in the rape seed they're all pretty much garbage. We don't really start seeing interesting ones until later in the year.

It's kind of annoying that you have to pay to view the archives of CCC now. Oh well, figures.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Why is it the ailens are so smart they have to wait till the farmer sprays his fields?? Is there something in the spray or is it they can land nearby and walk in and do their handiwork without hovering and wasting fuel. Probably and most likely theyare all hand made by mere earthlings

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
All crop circles are fake, so it shouldn't be any suprise this one is too.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

I'm not convinced all crop circles are man made. The one in the OP, yeah, definitely man made.
Check out this thread here, it may change your mind.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don't think all crop circles are hoaxes, but this one just seems like a hoax to me. Just not as elaborate and magnificent as the ones we've seen in the past. I expect more from the strange ball of lights that allegedly create these designs in the fields over night. Especially since we are in the thick of 2012

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
HOAX

This one is a no-brainer.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
its in wiltshire, theres a big suprise. why do aliens only ever spread there message in wiltshire?
why are people so stupid?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Have you studied crop circles?
- so if their fake how do you explain the traces of metal found in soil.
- the 45 degree bend in the extended nodes of the plant material- with no damage to the plant itself.
- The feeling people get when walking near/on a crop circle.
- the magnetic field manipulations
- why electronics don't work
- the messages they say.

The one posted here is obviously fake, the usual creators would not harm nature in the process on purpose!

But in saying that majority of them a real, if you took your head out the sand and looked around you you would realize this. Either that or your a paid shrill....

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
its in wiltshire, theres a big suprise. why do aliens only ever spread there message in wiltshire?
why are people so stupid?

Majority of them are in Wiltshire because that location has a large increase is "cosmic energy, Prana, Chi" what ever you want to call it. It is directly on the lay lines of high energetic spots of the earth. Almost all unexplained phenomena happen in these places.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join