It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom & Death (WRC)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
A mass email was sent to hundreds of thousands of people, no-one knows who it came from, but everyone who read it knew things had to change

It was December 10th 2020 and the wars were won, a new leader had forcibly taken the stand and overthrew the dictatorship that had ruled for so long, people rejoiced in the coming days because even though a high price in blood had been bargained there was finally a light at the end of the tunnel for the meek and oppressed. This was to be the new Era of the One world Government, one ruler for all and there was high hopes on its leader Rosie Madison, the first ever women with high hopes to force her way to the top of the food chain and right the wrongs done in the world, or so she thought.

On the night of the 24th of December a loud piercing scream could be heard for miles, when the guards had finally tracked down the source to Rosie’s quarters in the stronghold they found a large pool of blood but no body. No one has ever seen or heard from Rosie to this day, her brother John was devastated and spent many years searching for his sister eventually giving up all hope, in her memory he took over leadership of the One world Government that was set up and set out to change the world in her memory.

On January 5th 2022 the old stronghold building was demolished to make way for housing and they came across a small box hidden inside the wall in an upstairs bedroom, it contained pictures and a small quantity of letters Rosie had written to her brother john and letters from john to Rosie, but that wasn’t all. As they were clearing out the basement of the stronghold, they found a large bricked up doorway, once they had managed to force their way inside the room what they found shocked them. Laying on a make shift bed was the body of a women, wrapped in a bloodied sheet; this was the body of Rosie, the first women to try and change the world.

Below are a few of her letters, in them they hint at betrayal, fear and her desire to change the world for the better, who killed Rosie Madison? No-one has ever been brought to justice to this day and no-one is telling us why.

Dearest Brother,

I once dreamed that this day would come, back when I was a child when things were easier, we all did, and do you remember? It’s hard, I look out of those large windows everyday at what’s left of our world and I can’t help but wonder how im going to achieve my goals, how am I going to make this better. Freedom has come at a cost, many lives have been lost and sacrificed for the greater good, and I cannot let them down. I have people biting at my heels demanding change, demanding to be heard, demanding their lands back from the idiot oppressors who ruled our lives for so long and I just don’t know how I am meant to do this, to keep it fair and just. Eyes are upon me every minute of every day since I helped to overthrow that jerk, watching my every move and breath. I live in fear that they will backstab me for their own gains, but I have to do this john, I have to do it for mom, for our friends who lost their lives, for those that lost loved ones to this hellish war.
Love Rosie

Dearest Rosie
It pains me to hear of your plight but just remember this is for the greater good, I have set things in motion here for us and you have all our support to make the changes we need so badly. I will be sending some friends your way to protect you, now don’t start Rosie you need the protection, this will be a hard time for everyone and I want to see you safe, keep your chin up and just remember…WE WON!!
Sincerely John

Dear John,
What has happened to your help? Things are getting so tense here right now I don’t know what to do, they are talking about raising taxes and raiding the outlands all of which I am bluntly refusing to do, all those people need our help not for us to stamp on them some more, I will not stand by and watch everything I have sacrificed fall through my fingers, I need you john where are you
Yours Rosie

Rosie,
Be patient, and be careful sister. You are stirring a hornets nest just remember change will not come over night.
Yours John

Dearest brother,
Oh how you have hurt me, out of all the people that surround me you have hurt me the most. Mother would be devastated, you are no longer a brother of mine

No-one knows what had happened; did john Madison have a hand in his sister’s death and commit the ultimate betrayal? no-one seems to care anymore, the world is as bad as It once was people have become greedier, more power hungry, but there are those of us out here who are trying to get the word out and see justice be done, there are more of us than them, join us and help us.

Forever fighting for your freedom
Anonymous.

edit on 22/4/12 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Oooh creepypasta. Hat was sorta what i was thinking to do mysef

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
SnF.

Such potential, wasted. Poor Rosie.

Yet not so, because death also has meaning. Well written, had me thinking.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Very nicley done. I enjoyed it very much. I like the style with the letters. It really adds depth to the story.

S&F from me.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
thank you everyone for the comments, been a long time since i entered a comp so wouldnt to do something different with this one, thanks everyone who read it

new topics

top topics

join