It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Lights in Apollo 14 Mission

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
You can see this post below from the website lunar-anomalies.blogspot.com....
Here there are many images from NASA like AS14-66-9290HR and AS14-66-9295HR where we can see bluish lights in the space.

What could be those things? These blusih flame of light looks like some kind of alien object or spacecraft. I think these can't be photographic anomalies or lense flares. Can anybody explain these weird phenomenon?

In the frame AS14-66-9290HR you can see a bright flame of light glowing on the right upper edge of the photograph. If we enlarge the image we can see two distinct source of light glowing brightly. If we would have seen such thing on earth then we could have explained such thing as meteor burning in the atmospehere. Then what could be the source of such lights on moon where there is no atmosphere at all ?

We can also see in frame AS14-66-9295HR where flame of light glowing brightly and can see many small lights within also. Is it a light source itself or a object hanging in the space getting solar reflection from its shiny surface ?

It is amazing that such things are included in NASA's public images where people can see and interpret. Can NASA explain such anomalies ? Is it scientifically explanable ?

You can see these images from lunar-anomalies.blogspot.com... .

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Thst's wierd. Maybe it's a lens flare from a cold-colored light projector (you know, like in hollywood studios...).
A proof that's moonlanding was a hoax filmed in a studio?
It's not a meteor.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well since Earthlings are the only intelligent beings in the "nearly infinite" universe...it is not ET's.

End sarcasm.

Definitely doesn't look like a lens flare or the all encompassing 'pixelation' anomaly.

Thanks for the find.

Peace

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Here's a video slideshow that takes a closer look at the blue light anomalies .

While the blue streak at the upper left of AS14-67-9384 has been considered to be "undoubtedly a film defect" no explanation was offered for the various bluish lights that appear on the AS14-66 magazine from the second camera used during EVA-1. The anomaly is probably identical to the visual phenomena reported by the Apollo astronauts, which consisted in streaks, points, and flashes of light. These were considered to originate from an external radiation source, generated by extremely-high-energy particles, presumably of cosmic origin

edit on 22-4-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5
Well since Earthlings are the only intelligent beings in the "nearly infinite" universe...it is not ET's.

End sarcasm.

Definitely doesn't look like a lens flare or the all encompassing 'pixelation' anomaly.

Thanks for the find.

Peace

I am specialized in film editing. I know a lens flare when I see one. Look at the photos: at one point you even see two point of light. UFOs flying that close to each other is dangerous. The studio used blue light (dubbed ''cool'' light) to simulate lunar color in the landing hoax movie.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks for posting the video. Nice stuff

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Cosmic particles is a ridiculous explanation. Those are tiny, invisible particle coming from distant galaxies or stars.

The vertical nebula around the anomaly show it's a lens flare. It has been done by a cloth cleaning the lens. As you clean a lens, tiny streaks of finger grease are left. Those steaks causes nebulosity around a lens flare.

Now, I don't want to look like a lens flare freak, but... LENS FLARE LENS FLARE LENS FLARE LENS FLARE

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
the ussr was in a race with usa to get to the moon...

we almost won, but were delayed because of an unfortunate explosion... yet even we admit america won the race to the moon.... why do ur own people doubt it lol?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Ok, I'm open to any possibility that can be backed up by quantitative facts. Because of that, I sometimes find myself believing opposing view points because the arguments are so persuasive! This drives me nuts! lol. Now, I'm just starting to read about the moon landing hoax, I mean really look at the evidence. Here's my question...If we never went to the moon, and therefore never left any equipment on the moon, wouldn't other country's satellites and recon of the moon confirm this? And why hasn't anyone blown us in? These seem like simple questions, or I have missed something simple and obvious lol

edit on 22-4-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

In fact, we apparently left equipment there by sending unmanned robotic spacecrafts there. USSR did it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The uncomfortable truth for moon landing hoax believers is that as time marches on there's more evidence to show that it did happen , there are even scientific experiments left up there still being used today ..... Capricorn One has a lot to answer for

Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Sees Apollo Landing Sites

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

In fact, we apparently left equipment there by sending unmanned robotic spacecrafts there. USSR did it.

Ok. And what about foot prints? And the flag? All the work of unmanned robotic spacecrafts? This is where the opposition loses me. "Apparently" is not very quantitative.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Neat video Gortex. But is the resolution any better? I can't make out anything on it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

These footprint could have been placed later than 1969. They could have been placed there in, I don't know, 2000, when the US had a more advanced technology, so that they would not attrack attention. The flag does not seem old and corroded by meteor showers or space dust. That means either it's a fake image or the flag is recent. The same thing goes for the mirror calculating the Moon distance. Why is it so clean? Mr Clean does not have his headquarters on the Moon yet...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Is the argument that we have Never been to the moon, or that we didn't go to the moon in 1969? I do understand the frame of mind our country was in at the time with the Soviets, etc. I understand how important it was for us to beat them to the moon.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Im sorry but i cannot help but laugh. Americans are the biggest drama queens lol.

paranoid about your own activities...

YOU DID land on the moon! you did hit the golf ball, you did plant a flag, you did leave a reflector and YOU DID beat us there...

thats all fact. what is more interesting is what stopped you from going back ? so many projects were lined up everything was built, the men trained and then all of a sudden you cancel any future endevours? why?
after the cost of building it and the cost of training the men you are left with a cost no more then your average fighter jet... yet you announce a halt to operations due to it being to expensive? thats like buying a $50,000 car and not driving it cus you think $30 is to much money to fill your tank...

edit on 22-4-2012 by Aarcadius because: typo.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I think someone went on the Moon, but MUCH MORE LATER than 1969. I think 1969 was a hoax.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Im sorry but i cannot help but laugh. Americans are the biggest drama queens lol. paranoid about your own activities...

I couldn't agree more! However, there few people out there who have been lied to and manipulated as much as the American Public. Now, take this statement in the absolute context in which it was written. Yes, far more people have suffered in life more than Americans, but outright lied to, controlled, and manipulated for decades and decades. Our government has everyone beat. Where other governments are outright and overt with their activities, the United States does it insidiously and quietly. They put up the perception of The Republic and Freedom, but its a lie. So that's why we're paranoid and distrust everyone and everything

edit on 22-4-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

thats all fact. what is more interesting is what stopped you from going back ? so many projects were lined up everything was built, the men trained and then all of a sudden you cancel any future endevours? why?

I agree. This is the question everyone wants answered.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

haha no govt tells the truth just the people seem to filter the crap from fact a lot better then Americans lol...

if you live in fear or in confusion are you really living?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join